Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Killer ants
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of ghostrider666
posted Hide Post
This is crazy. Lets close this thread.

Posts: 1495 | Location: Hbg Pa USA | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
You know how in the movie Silence of the Lambs there are all those moths. Some reason that came to mind when I think of Don and his ants Wink Big Grin

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
This is the first thread that i have put a post in without actually reading any of the thread.
I just can,t get myself to go and start on 9 pages of it.

Life,s too short.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post

get 'em boys Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
I love the anteater picture. LOL

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
An anteater.... Why didn't any of you who hate this thread think of that before?

Wolfie, aren't you even mildly interested in seeing what harmless post by BCW started 9 pages of mindless insanity, often spreading to other threads?

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
No, don,t make me do it. Eek

I know if i read the first one i,ll have to read them all.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
Killer Ants - I thought this thread was about the 80's group Adam and The Ants,now I'll have to read 9 chuffing pages Red Face

Bulldog Ants !!! Eek That buggers got boots on!

An Anteater!!!!
Another one !

Typical,just like a bus - you wait 9 pages for one and two come along Roll Eyes

Oi big nose - blessed are the cheesemakers !

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
After spending a week "up north" I can confirm that the Killer Ants did not follow me. Then again, the temperature up there was colder than down in London, so they probably wouldn't have survived.

I also saw "Them!" on DVD for £4.99, but I managed not to buy it.

-----
"Who knows where thoughts come from? Sometimes, they just appear."

Buffy/Angel collector?
http://www.buffycards.co.uk

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
How do you know - if it was cold they could have had coats on and you would never recognise them !

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kesmit:
How do you know - if it was cold they could have had coats on and you would never recognise them !

Your theory doesn't work Kesmit, for you see even in the bleak cold of winter all male northerners walk around in only a t-shirt and jeans, while the females wear "belts" and tight tops. An ant would be instantly recognisable, as it would be the only one trying to hide it's "flesh" (so to speak)

-----
"Who knows where thoughts come from? Sometimes, they just appear."

Buffy/Angel collector?
http://www.buffycards.co.uk

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
Ahh yes but.. it could have been a tourist and so blended in such as those bugs in Mimic.

Kevin

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I was going to add something to this thread.

And then i thought nah. Razz

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
Don't you mean NI !

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
This thread is starting to become silly now.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
If this thread reaches 10 pages on the subject starter of killer ants then i,m leaving the board. Wave

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Promise?
Razz

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
i would very much hate to see you leave wolfman Frown

but i just got to see this hit page 10 Big Grin

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
Confused
how many posts make a page?
Confused

Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
aaarrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you ever sit there and you where sure that ants were crawling all over you? Confused

NO?

me neither Big Grin