Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Killer ants

This topic can be found at:
http://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9816075901/m/9466073283

December 23, 2003, 02:18 PM
The Mouseketeer
Killer ants
Yeah. The sticky stuff on your shoe was syrup, not ants. Wink

500!!! Entomologists couldn't have kept this thread going this long! Elephant

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." ~ Walt Disney
December 23, 2003, 02:20 PM
Kesmit
quote:
Originally posted by Barbara C:
quote:
Originally posted by TWS:
After you got wacked by Black Flag I went back and finished all those ants off with Raid!


Surely you've heard of the Killer Ants' Alternate Universe. There the ants rule. Black Flag and Raid have no effect there.


Depends which alternate universe he went to,in one both Black Flag and Raid are not only harmless but make them better,stronger,faster and it doesn't cost each ant $6 million to achieve this Smile

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

December 23, 2003, 02:22 PM
TWS
quote:
Originally posted by The Mouseketeer:
Yeah. The sticky stuff on your shoe was syrup, not ants. Wink


No I think your wrong Mousey..Syrup doesn't have little legs and didn't go Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh when I squashed their little butts! Elephant

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

December 23, 2003, 02:24 PM
Kesmit
quote:
Originally posted by The Mouseketeer:
500!!! Entomologists couldn't have kept this thread going this long!


That's because they don't take the subject as seriously as us Smile

26 pages,brings a tear to your eye don't it Wink

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

December 23, 2003, 02:28 PM
Kesmit
Saddam Hussein - he was a tyrant. Big Grin


Sorry about that I'm alright now.

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

December 23, 2003, 02:33 PM
TWS
quote:
Originally posted by Kesmit:
Saddam Hussein - he was a tyrant. Big Grin


Here's one
TWS a Militant!

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

December 23, 2003, 02:35 PM
TWS
I forgot Double00Seven...The Mutant!

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

December 23, 2003, 02:40 PM
Wendi
Every time I hear or think of this song, I envision Lavergne and Shirley singing it...

Next time your found,
With your chin on the ground
There a lot to be learned,
So look around.

Just what makes that little old ant
Think he'll move that rubber tree plant
Anyone knows an ant, can't
Move a rubber tree plant.

But he's got high hopes,
He's got high hopes
He's got high apple pie,
In the sky hopes.

So any time your gettin' low
'Stead of lettin' go
Just remember that ant.
Oops, there goes another rubber tree
Oops, there goes another rubber tree
Oops, there goes another rubber tree
Opps, there goes another
Rubber tree plant.
December 23, 2003, 02:49 PM
TWS
Until I squash them or spray them with raid! Mad

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

December 23, 2003, 02:52 PM
wolfie
GOD. Frown Is this thread still going. Roll Eyes
December 23, 2003, 03:08 PM
Barbara C
quote:
Originally posted by Kesmit:
Depends which alternate universe he went to,in one both Black Flag and Raid are not only harmless but make them better,stronger,faster and it doesn't cost each ant $6 million to achieve this Smile



Oh no, the 6 million dollar ant. What will they think of next? Jake 2.0 ? No, that's been done. Wink
December 23, 2003, 03:10 PM
Barbara C
quote:
Originally posted by Kesmit:
quote:
Originally posted by The Mouseketeer:
500!!! Entomologists couldn't have kept this thread going this long!


That's because they don't take the subject as seriously as us Smile

26 pages,brings a tear to your eye don't it Wink



Yes, I have to admit I've become attached to the little creatures. Wink Actually that might be that darn syrup.
December 23, 2003, 03:13 PM
Kesmit
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
GOD. Frown Is this thread still going. Roll Eyes


That's the spirit Wolfie Big Grin

We're here to stay Razz
We will not go away Razz

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

December 23, 2003, 05:21 PM
TWS
quote:
Originally posted by Barbara C:
Yes, I have to admit I've become attached to the little creatures. Wink Actually that might be that darn syrup.

No Barb that's actually Ant Guts I scraped off my shoe... Elephant

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

December 23, 2003, 07:50 PM
The Mouseketeer
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
GOD. Frown Is this thread still going. Roll Eyes


We can't all take things as seriously as you do wolfie. Big Grin

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." ~ Walt Disney
December 23, 2003, 11:04 PM
Jessica
quote:
Originally posted by The Mouseketeer:
We can't all take things as seriously as you do wolfie. Big Grin



LOL hehehehehe Big Grin Good one Big Grin Angel

"Lady Aluminum"
aka
Jessica

December 23, 2003, 11:34 PM
starwolf1001
quote:
Originally posted by Kesmit:
Depends which alternate universe he went to,in one both Black Flag and Raid are not only harmless but make them better,stronger,faster and it doesn't cost each ant $6 million to achieve this Smile


yeah i like BLACK FLAG, they're music kicks Big Grin




"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."
December 24, 2003, 12:08 AM
Charstar
Oh no, It's the never ending thread 26 pages, next thing we will have are Killer Ants promos, cards, binders, & sellsheets.

AKA Big Griniscovery channel series of cards.
Series 1 : Killer Ants
Series 2 : Natures KILLS
Series 3 : When nature calls??

and so on ,and so on


Big Grin Eek

In honor of daughter going on pointe soon.- Charstar

December 24, 2003, 08:29 AM
Meander
quote:
Originally posted by Charstar:
Oh no, It's the never ending thread 26 pages, next thing we will have are Killer Ants promos, cards, binders, & sellsheets.

AKA Big Griniscovery channel series of cards.
Series 3 : When nature calls??



I'm not really sure if I want pictures of this..... Roll Eyes Big Grin

__________________________________________________________
No. 13 Group 13 Atomic Weight 26.9815--Doesn't get much better than That!!
December 24, 2003, 08:58 AM
starwolf1001
"The ants get squished 2 by 2...Hurraw, Hurraw"
"The ants get squished 2 by 2...Hurraw, Hurraw"



Big Grin




"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."