Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Killer ants

This topic can be found at:
http://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9816075901/m/9466073283

December 01, 2003, 05:55 PM
Jessica
Killer ants
So, I guess no moraccas huh?

Big Grin

Jessica
December 01, 2003, 05:55 PM
Jessica
Yea! 23 pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Long Live the Ants!!!! Bouncey

Jessica
December 01, 2003, 06:34 PM
Barbara C
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica:
So, I guess no moraccas huh?

Big Grin

Jessica

Sure, moraccas would work. Big Grin
December 02, 2003, 01:10 PM
Dobby The House Elf
Vive le fourmi!
December 02, 2003, 03:41 PM
Wendi
You know, I got pulled up on stage once and the band made me play the moraccas, I didn't know what the hell i was doing.
December 02, 2003, 04:55 PM
Don Norton
Wendi, you had to play the morraccas, think about the poor guy that got pulled on stage and had to play the grand piano...


Okay, the Killer ant thread has now spanned 6 months and 23 pages. YOU GUYS ARE WHACKED!

I am so proud to be associated with all you Killer ant posters. (sniff).
December 02, 2003, 04:58 PM
wolfie
You can say that again. Thumb Up
December 02, 2003, 05:16 PM
DOUBLEooSEVEN
quote:
Originally posted by Wendi:
You know, I got pulled up on stage once and the band made me play the moraccas, I didn't know what the hell i was doing.
What is a moraccas. Confused Sounds dangerous. Eek

'' Devoted Aluminum member '' who should probably be doing school work at this very moment.
December 03, 2003, 08:45 AM
Wendi
Sorry, spelled wrong, should be maraca...

: a rattle usually made from a gourd that is used as a percussion instrument

I was shaking and shaking but I am sure I wasn't anywhere near the beat of the actual song they were singing. Big Grin
December 03, 2003, 03:28 PM
Kesmit
quote:
Originally posted by DOUBLEooSEVEN:
What is a moraccas. Confused Sounds dangerous. Eek



They are very dangerous indeed.....when in the hands of a killer ant,in fact in 1987 a law was passed prohibiting killer ants from carrying consealed moraccas in public with a mandatory 3 years hard labour as punishment if caught breaking said law.

This law applies all over the world....apart from Texas Big Grin

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

December 03, 2003, 03:31 PM
Kesmit
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:

Okay, the Killer ant thread has now spanned 6 months and 23 pages. YOU GUYS ARE WHACKED!

I am so proud to be associated with all you Killer ant posters. (sniff).


It's like a guilty pleasure,you know you shouldn't but you just can't stop yourself Smile

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

December 03, 2003, 07:33 PM
Barbara C
quote:
Originally posted by Kesmit:
This law applies all over the world....apart from Texas Big Grin


That's because Texas has the anteater. (Hmmm... or is that the armadillo? ) Big Grin
December 03, 2003, 07:43 PM
DOUBLEooSEVEN
quote:
Originally posted by Kesmit:
quote:
Originally posted by DOUBLEooSEVEN:
What is a moraccas. Confused Sounds dangerous. Eek

They are very dangerous indeed.....when in the hands of a killer ant,in fact in 1987 a law was passed prohibiting killer ants from carrying consealed moraccas in public with a mandatory 3 years hard labour as punishment if caught breaking said law.

This law applies all over the world....apart from Texas Big Grin
Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

I think Ive heard about this law Kesmit. But in Canada we dont have laws yet , so killer ants are all over the place with their silly moraccas. Good thing its cold up here, because we only see ants for a few months each year. Thumb Up

'' Devoted Aluminum member '' who should probably be doing school work at this very moment.
December 04, 2003, 03:04 PM
Kesmit
quote:
Originally posted by DOUBLEooSEVEN:
I think Ive heard about this law Kesmit. But in Canada we dont have laws yet , so killer ants are all over the place with their silly moraccas. Good thing its cold up here, because we only see ants for a few months each year. Thumb Up

'' Devoted Aluminum member '' who should probably be doing school work at this very moment.


This has been said before about the poor killer ant and the effect the cold weather has on them,so I think it's time to address the balance as it's coming upto Christmas.

Everyone with a Nanny/Granny get them to start knitting small wooly jumpers with an extra set of arms - these little fellas deserve a chance to ski and have snowball fights ! Smile

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

December 04, 2003, 06:26 PM
silmapco
BCW

And you thought that this thread would die or morph during the winter.This topic appears to have a life all its own.I agree with Kesmit that we should get a number of people knitting sweaters for the ants so that they may have their fun in the snow.
December 04, 2003, 08:45 PM
Meander
Just happened upon this.......
Killer ants....
20 million ants in one colony.....
siafu ants (driver ants) in africa

Extremely interesting!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not going there anytime soon!!!!!!!
Might have to catch the reshowing on Sat if I remember
__________________________________________________________
C is for Cookie, That's Good enough for me! -Cookie Monster

[This message was edited by Meander on December 04, 2003 at 09:01 PM.]
December 05, 2003, 08:37 PM
DOUBLEooSEVEN
This has absolutely nothing to do with ants, I was just bored any nobody is around. Frown I just thought I might bump the ant thread up a few notches. Thumb Up Man Im bored. Ho Hum Wink

'' Devoted Aluminum member '' who should probably be doing school work at this very moment.
December 05, 2003, 08:59 PM
Barbara C
I'll have to watch the rerun on Saturday's Discovery Channel. I'm sure I'll be snowed in.
December 08, 2003, 11:55 PM
silmapco
Here is a cartoon that appeared in the paper today. Perhaps one of the ways to get rid of Killer Ants
December 09, 2003, 12:09 AM
DOUBLEooSEVEN
Why would we ever want to get rid of the poor little killer ants. Confused

'' Devoted Aluminum member '' who should probably be doing school work at this very moment.