Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Killer ants
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Rich
posted Hide Post
Hey, if you have any questions about life that you think a psychic ant could answer, just head over to the Psychic Ant Pharm!! Bouncey

http://www.stairwell.com/pharm/index.html

The things that you can find with a google search! Eek

Rich

Posts: 768 | Location: Kokomo, IN | Registered: January 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
I'm off to the Psychic Ant Fharm to ask if Wolfman is really going to leave us, just because this thread has reached 10 pages.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hey Don, if this thread reaches 11 pages, I'm leaving too. I crown you C.T. Administrator, ok?

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Card Talk Administrator?! With all the prestige and privledges that come with it!?

Everybody cease posting to this thread immediately!

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
Obviously the ants are making everyone just a little bit crazy.

-----
"Who knows where thoughts come from? Sometimes, they just appear."

Buffy/Angel collector?
http://www.buffycards.co.uk

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
Don't tread on an ant he's done nothing to you
There might come a day
When he's treading on you
Don't tread on an ant you'll end up black and blue
You cut off his head
Legs come looking for you

Adam and the Ants - Antmusic Dance

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
Card Talk Administrator?! With all the prestige and privledges that come with it!?

Everybody cease posting to this thread immediately!

I can't - the ANTicipation is electrifying Big Grin

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by starwolf1001:
Confused
how many posts make a page?
Confused

How many ants make a page Confused

Kevin

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
obligatory post

Marriage is the process of finding out what kind of man your wife would have preferred.
http://www.geocities.com/race51fan/
http://www.geocities.com/space_cards/

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
I'm ANTi obligatory posts.

Kevin

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Rich
posted Hide Post
Don...with your obsession for ants and your plastic modeling hobby, you really need to pick up an ant model kit or two. You could build them and keep them on your desk at work! Big Grin

Rich

Posts: 768 | Location: Kokomo, IN | Registered: January 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of New Wave Dave
posted Hide Post
I'll do what everbody is doing, Post count +1

Did I get that right? Dance

Incase you can't see my Avatar, here it is in all its glory: New Wave Dave

Posts: 362 | Location: CA, USA | Registered: June 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Rich, you are right, they do have a nice plastic model of an ant. Problem is, I hate ants.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
...Problem is, I hate ants.

Blasphemy! Wink

-----
"Who knows where thoughts come from? Sometimes, they just appear."

Buffy/Angel collector?
http://www.buffycards.co.uk

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I used a can of ant spray a little while ago! I get to add to the killer ant post! Ants on my porch! Eating a grasshopper the little killers were!

"We are all in the gutter, some of us,however, are looking at the stars."

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of ghostrider666
posted Hide Post
Mad

Posts: 1495 | Location: Hbg Pa USA | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I,ve decided to give you all a second chance but come page 11 and that,s it.
I shall be joining Harris in our new venture....

Card Talk 2

This will be an insect free board where us knowledgable types discuss cards over some tea and muffins.
So think on, you only have a few posts left before the board as you know it is changed for ever.

You have been warned. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:
I used a can of ant spray a little while ago! I get to add to the killer ant post! Ants on my porch! Eating a grasshopper the little killers were!

"We are all in the gutter, some of us,however, are looking at the stars."

You can get ants in spray cans now ! What will they think of next ? Big Grin

Kevin

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
I shall be joining Harris in our new venture....

Would that be an antventure ?

Sorry...I'll get me coat Big Grin

Kevin

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
With the new cards sets for The Avengers out,it begs the question if those old series will get the same treatment such as ........

Adam Adamant !

Kevin