Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Hope that wasn't in Australia RG. Not with postage that high, anyway, lol!

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Awhile ago, I used to search "autogarph" and find some misspellings. Got some great deals that way. Don't see too many of those anymore. Frown

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
I actually looked to see how badly that Hudson auto was listed and couldn't find it.

I just snagged a variant R11 with LOTS of gold in it for $15 Smile Just hope it arrives...

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
My Harry Potter prop card arrived today, and it had some gold threads that you couldn't see in the picture!
Also won a Xena Gallery card GX2 for $2.25 Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Recent wins. Clap

Irwin Allen behind the scenes set of 9. $11.50
Charmed Connections 9 card puzzle set. $10
Charmed Conversations 9 card puzzle set. $10
Witchblade tv. 9 card puzzle set. $5
Looney Tunes back in action case card $3.

Some good ones there. Thumb Up

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wolfie,

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
go wolfie go wolfie..... Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
You done good wolfie! Clap

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
I got:

Buffy Season 5 -

Binder
Base set
Sell sheet
Promos B5-0, B5-1, B5-2, B5-2 (embossed), B5-3, B5-SD2001, B5-i, BL-4
Box loaders BL1-BL3
Big Bad Crush B1-B6
Protectors of the Key K1-K9
Case card BC5
A23 Tara auto card

For BIN £50. Big Grin I already have the binder/base set/promos/box loaders/sell sheet, but I didn't have the other stuff. They came this morning, in perfect condition Thumb Up

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Randy Giles
posted Hide Post
Wow prophecygirl that is a steal well done - very jealous!

Posts: 200 | Location: Australia | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of carlvinson
posted Hide Post
I found a listing that only said Charmed season 1 promo, and had a picture of a promo with a blue background. It was about to end, and no one had bid on it. Out of curiosity I went ahead and bid .99 on it just to see which one it was. It came in yesterday and it was the PC-i, the one I have been looking for forever. I now have all the promos for season 1. Clap

Posts: 627 | Location: Corning, California | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
Thats awesome, Carlvinson! Its always fun when that happens...! Thumb Up

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
OK, its now official. I have the e-Bay bug!?
Is there a cure for this?

Here is what I just got:
SMALLVILLE SEASON 2 BASE SET
SMALLVILLE SEASON 3 BASE SET
SMALLVILLE 2 BOXTOPPERS SET
SMALLVILLE 3 BOXTOPPERS SET
SMALLVILLE 1 PREVIEW SET

All for.... just over $30
I am happy with this one, again Razz

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
I just won a bid on the Lost L1-UK promo card.

£1.20 plus 60p for P&P, resulting in £1.80 (approx. $3.20, or something like that)

I was quite pleased. Not the bid of the century, but still very reasonable! Smile

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay, I have no idea what this should have gone for, but after I bid on another item from this seller (which was also a deal - Robots mini-master with binder for $10) I saw this and couldn't pass it up...

<A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageNam...S:11&Item=7552421284
" TARGET=_blank>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageNam...tem=7552421284[/URL]</A>

The auctions just ended, so we'll see what happens...

I also just recently got a Mummy promo lot that wasn't described very well - ended up with 4 of the 5 Mummy Returns promos and the Mummy promo for the cancelled set all for $1.99

Posts: 420 | Location: Try looking under that pile of cards over there... | Registered: December 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Just did a BIN on a listing described as "Charmed Trading card Album 3 ring only"

It was a Season 1 binder and the BIN price was £5 Big Grin

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
I know! I couldn't believe it when I saw it lol. Postage was only £1 too!
Even if the seam does split- i'm still happy Smile

posted Hide Post
That's the deal I'm looking for on a Goldeneye binder! (I know Wolfie - you have one Smile )

Posts: 420 | Location: Try looking under that pile of cards over there... | Registered: December 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Very good buy I'm assuming Kimberley! Big Grin Thumb Up

So how much does that binder usually sell at?

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
Very good buy I'm assuming Kimberley! Big Grin Thumb Up

So how much does that binder usually sell at?

I've seen an undamaged one for sale for £200.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RachelH
posted Hide Post
i paid 200 for mine, with a sealed box!!

but i dont mind, cos it was years ago!!Lol!!

Rachel
x x x x

Posts: 325 | Location: Walsall UK | Registered: June 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post