Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nope i dont have it but that binder i got for $12.95 i solf for £92.85 including the postage

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of darbow
posted Hide Post
I just received the Smallville Season 2 Annette O'Toole Auto For BIN $9.95 Bouncey

Posts: 457 | Location: Bristol, U.K | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
I bought a Charmed Power of Three Piecework PW1, Conversations Auto A-8, Piecework PWCC6, Promo P-SD all for $19.99+$5 shipping almost 2 months ago.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=73569&item=6263997645

Posts: 1112 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Couldn't resist a BIN search for the new Harry Potter props&costumes.
Bought a C6 Fleur Yule Ball dress for $14.95 Big Grin and C4 Madam Maxine (800/825) for $11.95 Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
My best ebay find - a Renae DeLiz LOTR Evo sketch for $20 inc P+P to the UK!!

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
i keep seeing Matt Bush (160 sketchs) , Joe Corroney (150 sketchs) De Liz (206) and Budd (206) going for real cheap...i dont get it. all of them are very good artists, all very short printed, yet they are going for less then artists who did similar quality work, with print runs around 400 and were much easier to pull. Ebay sometimes is a total mystery.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I just went on Ebay to buy a certain item. I checked all the auctions and sorted out the cheapest option available.

I then went direct to a dealer outside of ebay who beat the price by a mile. Eek

You can't say that every day. I promise not to run down dealers ever again, well not all of them, well not this week anyway. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
It probably wasn't bargain of the week, but I got one of the cards I'm missing from my 'master not including the autographs' Complete Babylon 5 collection; I got the C1 costume card (Captain Sheridan) for £4.99 plus postage - a price I was happy with! (NSU Guide: $15)
Arrived this morning and is now safely ensconced in my binder.
I wasn't actively looking for the card, but noticed it only had a few hours to go when I was idly browsing earlier in the week. I nly need the C3 (Londo) and the gauze variant of the C2 (G'Kar) to complete the costume set, and a few of the other chases!
Of course, buying it blew my budget for London Expo tomorrow... Big Grin
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
I got a nice quadruple celebrity worn jeans card from TOPPS Luxury Box basketball featuring swatches from Carmen Electra, Jenny McCarthy, Shannon Elizabeth and Christie Brinkley (the Brinkley is a variant with a white swatch, stitch holes and a red piece) for a BIN OF $28.75 (it was also listed poorly).
Here's a link to the auction and a link to one I had on watch that ended shortly after at almost twice the price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8819...TRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8819...TRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Won another Harry Potter G.O.F. update costume card: C13 Fleur for $13.50 Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
not sure how much of a bargin ...but i was happy with it
angel seaon 3 pieceworks pw2 cordy for $13.50 usd(with the postage to australia),
one less card on the season 3 need list..lol

Posts: 158 | Location: australia | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
LOTR Evolution Galadriel's cloak BIN $9.98 Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
I won a set of 6 Black Oil cards from X-Files Seasons 4&5 (1:17 packs each) for £6.01 as well as the P-FOA promo from X-Files Connections for $11.50. Dance

Scully: No. How much you're like Ahab. You're so... consumed by your personal vengeance against life, whether it be its inherent cruelties or its mysteries, that everything takes on a warped significance to your megalomaniacal cosmology.

Mulder: Scully, are you coming on to me?

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
LotR TTT Update Aragorn Autograph for 13,63 € (something like 17,60 $) Big Grin

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
My most recent best find was- A Charlie and the chocolate factory employees case costume card. The swatch is all maroon and numbered 234/490,for £6.99 including p&p from Singapore.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Very rarely post here 'cause I miss most bargains, but this wasn't bad...4 box case of Return of the King Update for $125.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sammet
posted Hide Post
Ok, this wasn't a cheap deal. But a good deal imho

for 265.32

Posts: 56 | Location: The Netherlands | Registered: May 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Won a Charmed Dorian Gregory auto for 24.00(the original gregory auto not the conversations)

And
WWE Heritage Chrome wrestling hobby box for 20.50

I was happy with those

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Nice buys of Wizard of Oz sketches:

Mark Winters US$10.27
Joshua Ross US$5.50
Joshua Ross Coloured US$10.99
Michael Kraiger Coloured US$7.40
Brian Rosenberger US$6.75
Rich Molinelli US$6.53

Elephant Sheep Surf

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Just paid for this so I hope to get it in a few days- Sam Huntingham's auto card as Jimmy Olsen from the Superman Returns set for £9.50 inc postage.

Hi Cardz- the cards great. Thumb Up

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post