Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
you were robbed. Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
you were robbed. Big Grin

In 20 years time they may be worth ££££

£1.50 Metal

Posts: 174 | Location: Liverpool | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Julian McMahon autograph card - Charmed The Power of Three for £10 Bouncey + Scott Jaeck aka Sam the White Lighter from Charmed Destiny for £3. Clap

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Julian McMahon autograph card - Charmed The Power of Three for £10

Haven't checked prices lately but that seems like a great buy for McMahon!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
quote:
Julian McMahon autograph card - Charmed The Power of Three for £10

Haven't checked prices lately but that seems like a great buy for McMahon!

Thank you Big Grin

I just picked up a Holly Marie Combs auto (not dual w/ Brian Krause) from Charmed Destiny set for £74. Don't know if this is the best price ever but I'm sure happy with it Elephant Elephant Bouncey Clap

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
YES you should be dancing on the ceiling with that sweet Holly snag! Clap

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Won this for £19.99

A beautiful card, and I already have the XA2 so now I have the pair.

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
That looks like a good 20 quids worth. Smile

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure if this is a 'bargain' or not, but I'm happy with it...

I just received a Classic Star Trek Heroes & Villains Joseph Ruskin autograph card which I paid £37 (about $55) for. It came in a lot with Hilary Hayes and Patti Yasutake cards... wasn't really bothered about those two, but wanted the Ruskin.

I've not seen one of the Ruskins on Ebay before - they will have been on, I just wasn't looking - so very happy that I won and with the price.

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got two pretty good deals on eBay recently, as well as one off board:

Vampire Diaries SDCC promo $5 (included a lot with two packs of SDCC Twilight Breaking Dawn promo cards that should more than pay for the card I needed!)

Vampire Diaries M20 Katherine Pierce Costume $50 (kept almost pulling the trigger for one at $80 but I could never bring myself to do it)

Also, I got a Vampire Diaries P5 promo for $4 from a very nice seller on another board- managed to snag it before the prices on them went bonkers!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Riddler, you were so lucky to get that Vampire Diaries P5 promo so cheap!!

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by simon1978:
Not sure if this is a 'bargain' or not, but I'm happy with it...

I just received a Classic Star Trek Heroes & Villains Joseph Ruskin autograph card which I paid £37 (about $55) for. It came in a lot with Hilary Hayes and Patti Yasutake cards... wasn't really bothered about those two, but wanted the Ruskin.

I've not seen one of the Ruskins on Ebay before - they will have been on, I just wasn't looking - so very happy that I won and with the price.

The only other ones I can see on completed listings both went for about £75 so I'd definitely say it was a good bye (even without the 2 extra cards)!

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Picked up one of these for only $23 CDN with shipping to me:

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Byrne:
Picked up one of these for only $23 CDN with shipping to me:

Great card! Pity about the *most* unflattering picture of Sarah Michelle Gellar :s

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
lol yeah, not the best.
i have PW1 and PW-4 from this set, the others are way too expensive right now.... will snipe them in a few weeks when they appear again Wink

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just picked up 3 more tonight:

$10.49

$9.99

$4.99

Another 2 off my list.
The auto is for trade (once I get it), but at that price I couldn't pass it up Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Found another steal today:

All for $55, with free shipping to me!
The dual auto has a book value of about $145, and I have seen any around for months!!!!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
Just won a Charmed Connections PWC3 Phoebe dual piecework for 9.75 including shipping! That brings me down to just one more piecework and I finally have a master set for Charmed Connections. Smile

Posts: 1112 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Byrne:
Found another steal today:

All for $55, with free shipping to me!
The dual auto has a book value of about $145, and I have seen any around for months!!!!

Those are some sweet deals in Alias & Charmed. Cannot believe how Julian McManahons autograph price has plummeted post Nip/Tuck. I picked up his auto for 10 and it used to be 40-60 Eek

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piper_rulez:
Just won a Charmed Connections PWC3 Phoebe dual piecework for 9.75 including shipping! That brings me down to just one more piecework and I finally have a master set for Charmed Connections. Smile

1. That's an awesome deal! I picked up a box of Charmed Connections a while back and was happy to pull that card.

2. Which piecework are you missing? Awesome you've almost got a master set!! Clap