Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Byrne:
LMAO!
I am really happy that we have another Buffy/Angel collector here Big Grin

Yeah I am rather pleased that I got those for such a cheap price!
The Clem is my favourite Big Grin Big Grin Did you win anything else from this set?

no... and honestly I could kick myself for TWO reasons. I had the Julie Benz auto- pulled it myself from the only box I bought for the Spike card set but I went and sold it.

and I was watching and bidding on Juliet Landau's auto for the Spike set but my husband and I wound up arguing that night, lost track of time, and the next morning found out that the bloody card went for less than $18.00!

I've been trying to find the 'Clem' card that has 'oops' written on it. He smudged the auto and I thought it would be the coolest one to get.

Some lucky sod probably has that one.

wow.. it's funny how the 'Spike Speak' comes out in me when I talk about him or the cards lol

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
lol yeah.
The autos are going dirt cheap right now.
The only ones I haven't seen are the A1 and Juliet one in a while...

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
a John Bolton Vampir Collection set for $10.00 Thumb Up

did i mention it was a special autographed edition Clap

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
I won this Sleepy Hollow auction about a month ago, I'd been thinking of picking up a box or two as they are cheap nowadays:

"This auction is for a lot of trading cards from the Tim Burton movie Sleepy Hollow. There are over 500 loose trading cards in this lot. There are also several special chase cards included in this auction including a rare newspaper clipping card and a certificate for an autograph card (Jeffrey Jones) but the card has long since expired to be sent in."

Upon receiving the cards in the mail from the seller, I contacted Inkworks and they once again came through on their great service, sending me the Jeffrey Jones auto card. So I got that card plus the "rare" tabloid card that was in every 2-3 boxes. I haven't tried to make up base sets yet, but hopefully I got a couple out of the 500 cards.

My winning bid for the auction? $0.99 CENTS!!!!!!!!! Metal

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Just pick up a Farscape:TTW case card for £6.44 inc. p&p. Well pleased Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Just pick up a Farscape:TTW case card for £6.44 inc. p&p. Well pleased Thumb Up

not much of a Farscape fan (ducks and runs lol) but it sounds like you made a great deal. Smile

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
I just won last night:

*X-Men The Last Stand Dr. Moira Mactaggart Olivia Auto £1,31
*X-Men The Last Stand Scott Rosema Sketch Card Mystique £27,12
*X-Men 3 The Last Stand Director Brett Ratner Autograph £3,41
*X-Men 3 The Last Stand Jean Grey's Mother Desiree auto £1,45
*X Men 3 The Last Stand Leech Cameron Bright Autograph £3,75
*X-Men 3 The Last Stand Young Jean Grey Haley Ramm Auto £1,31
£X-Men The Last Stand Dr. Kavita Rao Shohreh Aghdashloo £2,71

For a total inclusing postage for £45,66

I've found this a great deal because the case incentive and binder autograph are also included. No limited or very limited that's was the only thing that was a pity.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
it is a great deal... you don't run into 'lots' that often and when you do, take full advantage- that's what I do lol

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by starwolf1001:
a John Bolton Vampir Collection set for $10.00 Thumb Up

did i mention it was a special autographed edition Clap

I'm not familiar with this collection but because of your post - I'm really curious.

It sounds like you did pretty good Smile

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well, I won't say it's the best find EVER, but I just won a Charmed Destiny PW7 for $3.02, which I'm pretty happy about. Smile I don't usually pay attention to actual auctions, but I happened to find this a few minutes before it ended.

Can't complain! Big Grin

~Ariana

Posts: 608 | Location: MA | Registered: April 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Today the Veronica Mars S2 Multi Case Incentive PW-13 Pieceworks arrived! Got it for £21,36 Dance .

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cee_Jay:
Today the Veronica Mars S2 Multi Case Incentive PW-13 Pieceworks arrived! Got it for £21,36 Dance .

these are going really cheap the last weeks.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Picked this up yeserday for £6.99 inc postage.
The seller said this should be the card I get.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
This arrived today - found on eBay for £3.99 (which is a bargain for this fan of Alexei Sayle's Stuff and The Young Ones!)

'Ullo John, got a new Who card!
Au Res.,
Paul

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Quaint1,

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
nice bit of advertising paul Twak

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
a Buffy season 2 Binder -mint condition with the binder promo. Plus sell sheets and a bunch of assorted promos... all for $10.00 Big Grin

Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Advertising? How so?
Au Res.,
Paul

OK, I missed that (not entirely surprising, given my eyesight) - have changed the image! don't think I deserve a Twak though...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Quaint1,

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got a Harry Osborn (James Franco) auto for $9.99 + $3.00 shipping =)

Posts: 283 | Location: San Jose, USA | Registered: September 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
bad jth Twak

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Just got my very first Inkplate card off e-Bay from Veronica Mars season 2- a Cyan Inkplate of Charisma Carpenter- taken from the image on card #40- $63.95.

I have been wanting ANY Charisma inkplate, so this'll do. Smile

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post