Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Recent eBay purchase:

Nicholas Brendon as Xander A11 Autograph card from Buffy Season 3- $59.99

I've been wanting that one for a while- glad I got it at a decent price.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Hmm, my best eBay find....
It would have to be when I won a box of Charmed Destiny cards for $41.00 and pulled a Holly Marie Combs auto! Metal

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Just used buy it now it get a Christina Cole autograph card and QC09 Mathis costume card from the new Bond release for $22.19 inc postage.

Here's an image of the costume card. The description said this is the card I will receive:

Image taken from auction listing.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I won 7 Charmed Forever PW cards last night for $36.
They were; PW3-5/7/10/12/13

With shipping they turn out to be about $7.50 (CDN) a piece, which i would pay right now with the exchange and shipping. Smile

Also won "Alias Season 1 - 9 Card Secret Lives Set" for $10.50!
That is coming from Canada, so should have it soon Smile

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Great finds Chris Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Woo-Hoo! My Thunderbirds The Movie Master on the cheap set is getting closer to completion - I won the Woolworths/The Sun newspaper 9 card puzzle set for $5 plus $3.50 shipping, and I have bids on a couple of the promos I don't have waiting for auction end.
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
My best find to date is a Lee Majors "Six Million Dollar Man" A1 auto for $29.99 buy-it-now price.
not bad I thought. Smile

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddickfan:
My best find to date is a Lee Majors "Six Million Dollar Man" A1 auto for $29.99 buy-it-now price.
not bad I thought. Smile

Not bad at all. From what I recall, at least up until recently they were going for about $40+.

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
sketch card from Spongebob Squarepants for 15$ including p&p.
I was extremely happy with it.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Won last night:

A Ray Winstone Crystal Skull autograph card for £11.49 inc postage. Clap

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Some recent wins:

Donruss Americana II Willie Nelson costume, three-color $0.99
Heroes Season 2 Christine Rose/Angela Petrelli auto $2.34
SpongeBob SquarePants sketch -- This wasn't a bargain at $18.51 plus shipping, but it's the exact expression I wanted. I've waited for years to get an official SpongeBob sketch, so I'm thrilled!

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
just won a sketch card of David Silverman from The Simpsons from 210$.
It features Homer Simpson.

I'm very glad with it. It's kind of expensive but they are always very rare and pricy.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Today my Charmed Forever Triple Incentice Pieceworks PW-14 arrived. Got it for $26.00 Dance.

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cee_Jay:
Today my Charmed Forever Triple Incentice Pieceworks PW-14 arrived. Got it for $26.00 Dance.

Nice!

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
I forgot about something I found on eBay that I think is pretty awesome. It's an uncut sheet of the Charmed PO3 base set:

Yes, I know it's not quite sitting right in the frame (it slid down after it was hung up Frown )

posted Hide Post
Hi, I'm kinda new to this forum....lurking for a while. Been collecting on and off for about 10 years. Mostly inkworks, which i'm so sad to hear the news.

Well I just got a Serenity Binder (which was at the top of my wants list) For $27 plus $10.50 shipping !!!! Luv You plus the Renegade set (already have) the women of serenity (needed 4 of them)and SP-1 and DST-1 (have also) Still I'm so happy to get this binder, I rarely see it and usually its for lots of $$$$.

----- Michele

Posts: 100 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: March 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
well done on your find and welcome Wave

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just won a Buffy 10th Anniv. PW4 for $9.99!
One off the list! Only PW1, PW2, PW9, PW10, PW12, PW13 to go!

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well done Michele and welcome to the wonderful world of posting. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post