Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
One person pretty much controls the supplies of these (not me) and probably will release them systematically for some time to come.

Mike.

People know this which is why the price has come crashing down, nobody knows how big the pile is and will not bet much cash on it.

I have a very good idea how high the pile is, but would not rather say. A lot less than a Gummie card though!

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
quote:
Originally posted by Jack London:
Well, technically this isn't an ebay purchase, but I have purchased from this person on ebay before...

I finally bit the bullet and bought a card at the card show today that I have wanted for a long time. It was a sizable purchase (don't even want to say the price out loud to myself), but was cheaper than I have ever seen it. I have bought from the seller many times over the years and he cut me a good deal:

Freddie Highmore Charlie and the Chocolate Factory autograph! Dance

I know I will never buy the Depp auto. Can't justify the high price. But aside from the Helena Bonham Carter autograph (which I also purchased from the same dealer earlier), this was the one I most wanted. Only two more autographs needed to have one of each of the kids!

Very pleased to get this one!

Congrats on a great find!! Clap Metal Thumb UpI've been searching for that card for awhile now myself and it hardly ever turns up. I know there's less than 90 of it in existence so it's very rare and it usually sells over book price. It's a sweet card!

Thanks, Logan! I talked myself into buying the card by reminding myself that I have sold many, many cards over the last couple months to save up for it. The cards I sold are ones that I didn't really care about. Also, like you, I realized that this card is very tough to find and I needed to just grab it while I can. The man who sold it to me actually broke up a master set he had so I could get it and the Helena Bonham Carter auto! Thumb Up

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
This one came recently- $37.50 including shipping.....I love that Canary!

Val

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CordeliaChase_Fan,

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
John Cleese Autograph Die Another Day for 133,50$ including shipping.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I saw you bid on that, congrats on winning. Smile

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
I'm loving that there are superb sketches at quite affordable prices for DC Legacy. I picked up these 2 stunning Di Amorin sketches for less than $80 total this week. Big Grin

Hawkgirl:

Black Canary in full voice:

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Great sketches.

my latest find after the John Cleese autograph.
Golden Compass GC-UK for 7$ (incl. p&p).

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
I got this beauty by Louis Small for under $50 dlvd Clap

Louis Small Raven Sketch

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter cloet:
Great sketches.

my latest find after the John Cleese autograph.
Golden Compass GC-UK for 7$ (incl. p&p).

Now that is good. Thumb Up

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jane:
I got this beauty for just under $35

I also picked up this beauty by Mark Spears recently, for around $33.00

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
I am so in love with the sketch cards here!

Well, because of Christmas and a huge family... ebay has kind of taken a back seat but I did manage to get a Witchblade case card for less than $10.00 and a sealed box for 9.99 (not including shipping) that had more foil cards that I needed and a redemption card.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
A box for $10? That has just got to break somebodys heart somewhere.

Good for you though. Smile

Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
My ebay finds are all 10 flx-pix from RotS widevision, (retail packs)for $9.97 plus $3.50 shipping,about £11 in old english money and all 10 galaxy crystal cards from Star wars Evo update for £16.

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raider5gt:
My ebay finds are all 10 flx-pix from RotS widevision, (retail packs)for $9.97 plus $3.50 shipping,about £11 in old english money

Good purchase and i think you will find this is about £ 6.50 which makes it even better. Thumb Up

Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
Good purchase and i think you will find this is about £ 6.50 which makes it even better. Thumb Up[/QUOTE]

Cheers Wolfie, it was before the £ went above $2,it was a good price i thought Thumb Up

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
in my package from the golden compass uk-promo I received today the seller also included a uk-promo from the dark is rising. I'm so happy.

A belgian hiphop group

posted Hide Post
just won a buffy 10th Xander forever friends card for $77 Smile....and it completes my forever friends set...and my master set of buffy 10th except for that damn stake card which i will never get so i'll jsut pretend it doesn't exist!!!

Posts: 306 | Location: australia | Registered: April 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rachandcarl:
except for that damn stake card which i will never get so i'll just pretend it doesn't exist!!!

It's a plan. In this case i am going to pretend that no cards exist therfore giving me a master set of everything. Big Grin

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:
Originally posted by rachandcarl:
except for that damn stake card which i will never get so i'll just pretend it doesn't exist!!!

It's a plan. In this case i am going to pretend that no cards exist therfore giving me a master set of everything. Big Grin

I find denial to be a very effective defense mechanism, too. Saves me lots of money.

Posts: 69 | Location: CA | Registered: October 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
I'm not in denial. Razz

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post