Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
I'd say totally. Big Grin

And I agree with you but we can still feel sorry for the slightly dim people out there that would sell such a thing for less than a quid!

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
in his defense, he is just one of thoes places that sells stuff for you on ebay. thats why he listed it so poorly. PLUS, he charged my 5 dollars in shipping, and it came without a tracking number, in a used envelope (ughh), with the postage being 75 cents...So, scammy steve there had his profit paded greatly, he make 4.25 cents profit on shipping alone, the poor schmuck who gave it to him to sell, gets 3/4 of 50 cents, minus fees...which means nothing...now, that guy i feel bad for. That really lets you know, if your gonna do ebay, its DIY only.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Just won this for $4.80 (£2.46) not including postage of $5.

#138/250.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
i like that, wasnt he in priates of the caribeen?

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zhamlau:
i like that, wasnt he in priates of the caribeen?

Yes he played Marty in the movies and he was also Randel in Scrubs.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
And finally I won one of these last night. I've been after one since the set was released.

#73/100

$22.50 inc postage. Clap
LEGEN-wait for it-DARY

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
thats cool i hope they do a how i met your mother set that would be cool and i would get him for that nice find

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ:
And finally I won one of these last night. I've been after one since the set was released.

#73/100

$22.50 inc postage. Clap
LEGEN-wait for it-DARY

Congrats, looking for one of those myself for my Starship troopers collection.

David

Posts: 357 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BSG Premiere UK only promo x 10

Total price for all 10 £0.49 + shipping Big Grin

I already have one of thee that i think i paid around £12 for as it was a toughie to find at the time. so if anyone has one of these on their want list let me know and we can see what can be done.

David

Posts: 357 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I have this one, it is the season 1 UK i can't find.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by david963:
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ:

#73/100

$22.50 inc postage. Clap
LEGEN-wait for it-DARY

Congrats, looking for one of those myself for my Starship troopers collection.

David

Got one Elephant Elephant $15.57 including postage. and according to the listing it is number 1 our of 100 Big Grin

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Congrats David963

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
someone got this at a good buy

neil harris auto/piecework $15

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes indeed, a very good price

David

Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
Best ebay find for a long while:

A sealed box of Lost Season 1 trading cards, for just £25.72 in total.

And to top it off, I pulled an Evangeline Lilly (Kate) auto redemption Big Grin

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
Nice price Thumb Up with the Kate redemption too.

I just got S/W finest binder card and episode 1 promo #00,i went to collect it from sellers house and it was a friend i aint seen for a while,traded a set of S/W 30th for the 2 S/W cards Big Grin

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rwn410:
Best ebay find for a long while:

A sealed box of Lost Season 1 trading cards, for just £25.72 in total.

And to top it off, I pulled an Evangeline Lilly (Kate) auto redemption Big Grin

I was also bidding on it, congrats to you and your pull.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
I won a Donruss Americana Gene Tierney Dress swatch card for $21 or $22(can't remember exactly), and it arrived yesterday. Much to my surprise, the card has stitching on the swatch, so I'm very happy! Smile

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
Got a bunch of the inserts from ST 40th anniversary for a great price. For $58 I got, all 43 of the artifex bridge crew cards, all 9 of the artifex villians cards, all 6 of the Number One cards, 13 of the TV guide cards and c13 Kes costume card along with a base set. I was very happy with this deal since I've wanted these cards since they came out and was always out bid.
Elephant Dance

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
Haven't had a hit on the bay for a long while.

Tonight I won a Heroes Matt Parkman costume for $10.49 (£5.36) and the Isaac Mendez costume for $12.50 (£6.39) plus $4 (£2) postage.

I'm very pleased! Smile I'm just hoping I don't pull either of these cards in the boxes I open when they finally arrive! It would be just my luck to snatch an awesome eBay bargain, and in turn jinx my boxes!

Olly Big Grin

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post