Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Two recent wins:
Van Helsing MP3 Dracula's Masquerade Cape £4.99 Smile
Hercules auto A5 Kevin Smith as Ares!! Elephant£12.64!! Big Grin I am thrilled to have won this, even if I could afford the Xena Season 2 or 4/5 auto they are very scarce!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
two back to back over the last few days

1. Set of 12 american idol autographs, including the shortprint Randy Jackson Redemption auto, 15.00 delivered

2. Box of Hellboy factory sealed, BIN .02 cents. Shipping however was like 12 bucks, but still.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
nope, he keeps doing it, he is in england so its normally like 10 bucks shipping anyway, i think he is padding the bill making his money back that way...Thats what happens when you make everything redemption, with short expiration dates...your product turns to wall filler. He has one up for sale for .02 right now, he has sold like 6 boxes so far.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
You got lucky 'cause they raised their shipping... still a good deal for a sealed box even with the higher shipping.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Redemption,

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I don't know if it's the same seller as mentioned in zhamlau's post but I've just used a bin to get a box of Hellboy for 1p plus £6.99 postage.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
when you factor in shipping costs, paypal fee, ebay fees, this guy is clearing about 7 dollars a box, and is making money at it (otherwise he wouldnt do it i assume). Thats just obscene, inkworks probably is thrilled to see this dude out there doing this to a product only a few years old.

Picture of Number_one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ27UK:
I don't know if it's the same seller as mentioned in zhamlau's post but I've just used a bin to get a box of Hellboy for 1p plus £6.99 postage.

Probably it's the same because i got one also at 1p. + £8.99 for shipping Dance

Posts: 232 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: February 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if the redemption cards will still be redeemed?

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:

Your best bet is to email Inkworks directly to check. Their site is inkworks.com

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:

tialessa makes a good suggestion, but I can tell you from my own experience, the cards are still redeemable. I bought 2 boxes for Open That Box! Day in April and one of them was HELLBOY. I got redemption cards for Liz's shirt and Rasputin's auto, mailed them to Inkworks and got my cards. Big Grin

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Okay, I took a bite of that bait. I hope the box arrives safely and it has something I need! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Number_one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
Okay, I took a bite of that bait. I hope the box arrives safely and it has something I need! Thumb Up

Me too. I hope everything is going to be O.K.

Posts: 232 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: February 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
My Hellboy box arrived this morning, everything was fine with it. Got the right amount of chase and two redemption cards. The pick being a Ron Perlman auto redem card Big Grin.
Hope Inkworks can still exchange it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AJJ,

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
Not an ebay buy, but I got Buffy Season 4 A18 (Parker) for £7 Big Grin

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
quote:

I also just bought a box Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WarriorBabe:
quote:

I also just bought a box Smile

Just bought a box also just bought an Andromeda Season 1 master set including binder, set, inserts, all 7 autographs and all 4 pieceworks for 99.00 US.

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Harry Potter and Goblet of Fire update- Barty Crouch Jr (David Tennant) auto card for £32.99. Clap
I'd wanted this card since I found out David had signed

posted Hide Post
Gone back to some of the sets of my youth, just the basic sets of cards and maybe some stickers or bank notes,

50 PCGC War Bulletin cards with an unmarked checklist Clap £7.99 BIN

David

Posts: 357 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i dont know if this is any good at all but i got a shannon's autograph from lost for £37.56

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i did forget to mention that this was the reemption card it had not been claimed for i saw one go the other day that was the auto card and it went for £69 nearly

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post