Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Great finds Jack! I hope I wasn't a competitor on those auctions. Wave

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Don't worry, Redemp!

Every one of them was a Buy It Now. I have awful luck bidding, so I rarely, rarely, rarely bid on items. I just bite the bullet and use BIN. Often I pay more, but it is worth it to me to know that I will not be disappointed!

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
recent pickups

X men Vinnie Jones autograph

14.50 Smallville 3 card autograph lot
A3 Kelly brook
A4 Hiro
A5 Joe Morton

AVP Reguiem Gina Holden autograph

Jericho PW1A Skeet Urich autograph 56.00

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Just got the Spirit Holiday Card for $9 Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
I'm glad Inkworks didn't use Twilight as the 2008 holiday card. Eek

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve j:
I'm glad Inkworks didn't use Twilight as the 2008 holiday card. Eek

Too True Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Just got the Spirit Holiday Card for $9 Smile

I got mine the other day for the same deal. Big Grin Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
I got in today the Sophia Myles and the Dominic Solenso Thunderbirds autos I got for a combined total of 36.00. Dance

With that I'm just two autos from a master auto set... but I'm putting this one to rest. I have the two autos I wanted most. The Sophia Myles and the Sir Ben Kingsley.

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
In today...

Dance I know it's weird, but I actually love that movie and I love her. Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
[URL= ]
I found this gem on ebay for $299.95 + shipping.I thought it was a great deal...in the past this card would have sold for $500 or $600.

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Riddickfan - that is outstanding!!

THANKS FOR SHARING

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve j:
Riddickfan - that is outstanding!!

THANKS FOR SHARING

I second that! That's one of the cards I really wanted but have pretty much filed as "needed for master set I'll never finish".

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Four more good deals for me:

William Shatner Donruss Americana Cinema Stars costume card, #d /500 --- $9.50

Keith Olbermann American Heritage relic --- $10

Tony Curtis Donruss Threads relic , #d /250 --- $3

Bonnie Piesse Donruss Americana Green Ink autograph, #d /250 ---$2.50 Clap (nice and inexpensive addition to my Star Wars autograph collection).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jack London,

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Just in...

Bought a complete master set of the Fantasy World's of Irwin Allen for $178.00, but I had a coupon from Paypal for $100.00 which lowered it to just $78.00 dollars! Dance

And an 8 box case of Heroes season 1 for $105 and I Used a coupon from ebay to discount 8%!!! Whether it just yields Parkman's remains to be seen. Razz

I also received a Heroes season 2 box for $26.00.

Good mail day for me! Big Grin

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
How on earth do you get an Ebay coupon for $100.? Eek

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
How on earth do you get an Ebay coupon for $100.? Eek

Not ebay... paypal. And you get it when you buy too much the previous year and rack up the points! Razz

So far out of four boxes I've gotten two Parkman's both variants so not to sad about that, a Sendhill Ramamurthy auto and a...

Sean Pence Peter Petrelli!!! Yataa!!!!! Bouncey

Oh no, I'm turning into one of those fanboys.

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
I was gonna wait to open another box, but I couldn't stop myself Big Grin Got another sketch... a color of Nikki/Jessica by someone with the initials of JM. Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
They're my initials Big Grin but I'm guessing it's probably by Jake Minor !

I'm jealous !!

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justm:
They're my initials Big Grin but I'm guessing it's probably by Jake Minor !

I'm jealous !!

Thanks... I got another sketch BTW, but I can't make out the name at all. I'll have to wait till I can find a scaner to post it. A very nice Linderman sketch.

I'm quite happy with this purchase. Thumb Up

I stopped opening once I had the big hit per box so it's possible there's some other hidden surprise, but as that's a long shot I'm going to wait for some free time to do it.

posted Hide Post
I got this is the mail today:

The seller had a Buy It Now price of $90. There was also a Best Offer option. I gave the Best Offer a try and the seller accepted. My offer was $70. I didn't think I would be succesful, but I was. This is tied with my Denise Richards auto and Alyssa Milano auto has my best ebay find. In case anybody else is looking for an Evangeline Lilly auto card, the person I bought mine from has one more copy left. It appears that the seller had six or seven copies at one point. Not sure how he/she got so many. Maybe the person bought a lot of cases. The seller has really good feedback (99.9%, over 12,400 positives). Let me know if anyone wants the auction page. I havn't watched Lost. I've seen a few minutes of the show, but that's it. I've played the game. Good story ruined by a dumb ending. If anyone has watched the show and played the game, can you tell me if the ending to the game is "par for the coarse" when it comes to the show. I have a feeling it is, which is why I havn't picked the show up on DVD.

xman25

Posts: 58 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post