Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just won the razor ink charmed dual autograph

Brian Krause as Leo and Holly Marie Combs as Piper

Autograph for 23.00 (was listed in wrong catagory)

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
great find Jim Metal

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post

This lot which included all six of the elusive "A Nightmare on Elm Street" SAMPLE cards from the 1991 Impel set for just $3.49 (including s&h)

and also the Andrea Martin Ishka Women of Star Trek autograph for $9.99 (not including s&h)

Definitely pleased!

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Nice find on the NOES samples. Thumb Up

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
now I know what to look for Big Grin

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It was pretty much dumb luck. I still wonder how these samples/promos were distributed.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Val, you are killing me Big Grin

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Last week I got a Jonathan Winters as "Fats" Brown in "A Game of Pool" from TWZ series 3 for .99 plus shipping.
The lister put it on under "John Winter A42 Twilight Zone" luckily I always search card numbers I need or I would never found this gem!!

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
Got a Donruss Celebrity Cuts Tippi Hedren cut signature for $15 plus S&H not too long ago.

Just picked up a Donruss Americana Black Box Danielle Harris auto (2/5) FOR $11 INCLUDING s&h. Not quite as good as the Tippi, but I'm pleased.

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Not eBay but went to a ToyFair in Birmigham today and of all things found a guy selling off his card collection...

Managed to pick up the 18-card Die Another Day expansion set + AC2 wetsuit costume card for £15 - very pleased with this as I rarely see it at shows/on eBay and if I do, never for less than £30.

And from the Quotable Bond I got all the US/UK exclusive chase cards i.e. the Villains and Vixens 9-card set for £12 and the 9-card Bond Girls Are Forever set for £11. I have these ones already but I think I'll stick them on eBay at £5+ each and the expansion set can pay for itself (and then some)!

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I was going there today and didn't bother in the end. Roll Eyes

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
I was going to not bother as well as the last one I went to wasn't anything special but glad I did in the end.

Almost missed them as well as the guy had binders on a shelf/rack (as most dealers do) but I thought they were all empty but he was actually using them store his collection.

Wolfie on an unrelated note - I don't know if you recall but remember when I sent you a message about a certain hard to get sell sheet a while back? Well if you remember what I'm talking about they have just been made available again - if I'm being to cryptic (don't want to advertise) I can send you a pm.

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I think you better. Confused

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Done. Wavey

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
Last week I got a Jonathan Winters as "Fats" Brown in "A Game of Pool" from TWZ series 3 for .99 plus shipping.
The lister put it on under "John Winter A42 Twilight Zone" luckily I always search card numbers I need or I would never found this gem!!

That's awesome Thumb Up

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not sure what they normally go for, but I won a J August Richards Angel auto for around $11. Seemed like a great deal seeing he was a major character.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
Not sure what they normally go for, but I won a J August Richards Angel auto for around $11. Seemed like a great deal seeing he was a major character.

Yeah, what ever happened to him? I saw him in a small role in something I watched a couple of weeks ago, can't even remember what it was. I remember thinking he really didn't go anywhere after Angel finished.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
when i sell on ebay my items (if they sell) go for lowest possible price,but if i want something i have to pay a fortune. Razz

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:

This lot which included all six of the elusive "A Nightmare on Elm Street" SAMPLE cards from the 1991 Impel set for just $3.49 (including s&h)

Val

why have you hidden the cards with girls on ? Razz

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That wasn't my picture- it was the picture used in the auction- to see a closer look at the NOES1 promo with Nancy in front, go to the promo forum where I posted a picture of the front and back. Smile

Val