Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Just won a complete set of Skybox Cosmic cards, Cosmic Teams (including all holograms) and a DC card binder for the princely sum of £12.50 including postage from the US Big Grin

That's a Mugging not a bargain Big Grin

Yes, I know Elephant Dance Elephant

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just won a complete set of Skybox Cosmic cards, Cosmic Teams (including all holograms) and a DC card binder for the princely sum of £12.50 including postage from the US

That binder makes it a bargain!

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Mouseketeer:
quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
My latest great Ebay find is the Pro Set Little Mermaid Pop-up promo card for $1.99, yes, $1.99.

Mike.

I'll give you $5 for it - that's a 150% profit! Razz Seriously though, nice find!

Sorry, it is heading to another serious Disney collector. I know you are kidding, and serious at the same time! Smile

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
Oh, well. It was worth a shot. Wink

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
Although this wasn't bought on eBay, I just purchased this card:

I know it's not one of the "official" autograph cards from the set, but I prefer this one, as it's a signature on the card rather than the sticker. And it IS an authentic autograph, of that I'm certain.

Price: $95.00 - not too bad for an authentic Harrison Ford autographed card. I'm pleased. Cool

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kennywood,

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
I'm so envious Kennywood. Very Coool Clap

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of matt&katie
posted Hide Post
Kenny, that is very nice!

Posts: 142 | Location: Midwest | Registered: March 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post

Quite pleased to get these for $26 each Smile

Unfortunately these and a Harry Potter Poster have got lost in the post Mad

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:

lottery numbers please Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Wink

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Got a card i've been after for ages now, Xena Beauty&Brawn DC5 Amarice *tan suede) for BIN $9.
Pretty happy with that!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Congrats Kevin! Nice sketches, you outbid me on those two. Didn't expect they would go for that price Thumb Up

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Another Xena Beauty & Brawn DC5 , paid just under £19, will post scan when I get it as it's a double variant!! Big Grin None listed on Allender's checklists either!

Also C9 Xena for under $12.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: WarriorBabe,

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:

Unfortunately these and a Harry Potter Poster have got lost in the post Mad

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I've got one of those at the moment also, you can win the auction but it don't mean anything until you have the item in your hands.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
I've got one of those at the moment also, you can win the auction but it don't mean anything until you have the item in your hands.

Thanks for those words of encouragement Twak

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Won a
Planet of the Apes Charlton Heston and a Supernatural A1 Jared Padalecki for about 25.00 each..

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:

Thanks for those words of encouragement Twak

Sorry it was not meant to be nasty in any way but i know from experiance that winning the auction means diddly sometimes.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I didn't think for one minute that it was in a nasty way Smile

posted Hide Post
Just won an unnumbered Elisabeth Filarski auto from the Survivor CCG series for $19.50. Pretty pleased with that, as I already have a numbered version. Just need her other promo auto now.

Posts: 31 | Location: Australia | Registered: May 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post