Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CaptainMal:
Angel Season 1 Uncut Press Sheet... $2.99 + $4.10 Shipping. So that is £3.92 all together Big Grin

Eek Eek Eek That's fantastic! Congratulations!!!

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
Lost Revelations Kate pieceworks, along with 4 Revelations chase cards - $9.99 Clap

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
I recently acquired Claudia Black's Farscape A6 auto for fifty dollars including shipping. It's one of my holy grails as I totally love her! Clap

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
weldone but im sorry i dont have a clue who she is

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone!

Colin, Claudia Black starred in Farscape as Aeryn Sun and now she's on Stargate. She also did the rounds of other fantasy shows like Hercules, Beast Master and such. She also starred in Pitch Black as one of the survivors of the crash and she had a bit part in Queen of the Damned as the vampire Pandora.

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Collectress
posted Hide Post
Glad you got your hands on this one Redemption. It's one of my favourites too. Thumb Up

"That's your plan? Wile E. Coyote would come up with a better plan than that!" - John Crichton
"Bored now" - Vampire Willow

Posts: 669 | Location: UK | Registered: January 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Angel Season 1 Uncut Press Sheet... $2.99 + $4.10 Shipping. So that is £3.92 all together Big Grin

Super Deal CaptainMal! Clap

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
yep i know who she is now because of pandora in queen of the dAMBED GREAT FIND
quote:
Thanks everyone!

Colin, Claudia Black starred in Farscape as Aeryn Sun and now she's on Stargate. She also did the rounds of other fantasy shows like Hercules, Beast Master and such. She also starred in Pitch Black as one of the survivors of the crash and she had a bit part in Queen of the Damned as the vampire Pandora.

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:

This is great news for you but it does make you wonder about the long term value of some of these cards.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Won a Buffy Women of Sunnydale CL1 for $9.99 Big Grin

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by david963:
A set of the DVD promos for Battlestar Galactica, been looking for these for ages but the price has been prohibitive, i paid $30 for the set, seems like a good deal to me, happy with that

David

Arrived in this mornings post Elephant Elephant

Posts: 357 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
My Shaggy costume card arrived this morning and it was the one pictured. Clap

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AJJ,

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WarriorBabe:
Won a Buffy Women of Sunnydale CL1 for $9.99 Big Grin

Clap

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Nothing interested bought an ebay lately but I received something special.

An autograph of Anthony Daniels. He plays C3PO in Star Wars.

I'm very happy.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CaptainMal
posted Hide Post
It wasn't off eBay and its not really a "find" but it is a great deal. Bought a box of Firefly and a box of Harry Potter GOF Update box for £24.99 each including postage.

I'm not a HP fan but thought I'd have a go at pulling one of the rare cards, for that price I'm willing to take a gamble. Big Grin

Posts: 1093 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of doggonit
posted Hide Post
quote:
It wasn't off eBay and its not really a "find" but it is a great deal. Bought a box of Firefly and a box of Harry Potter GOF Update box for £24.99 each including postage.

good luck with your pulls!
I think I know where you got them from, they have another offer on 2 box lots of Alias 4 @ £59.99 - and yet a single box is £24.99 Confused
I think someone there needs to work on their maths Roll Eyes

Posts: 717 | Location: uk | Registered: April 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
I bid, and won, 6 Star Irek:Voyager Closer To Home Interstellar Species cards for £13 inc shipping ( approx $24 )
Nothing special with that you might say. But when they arrived this morning I found they were the ORANGE variant Clap
NSU has these at $30 EACH!! Bouncey Bouncey

I'm sure Lynne will know the exact ratio but I seem to remember that these were 1 card per every 4-6 CASES .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Won Battlestar Galactica Colonial Warriors for Dual Costume card for £29.20 the other day. Bouncey

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CaptainMal
posted Hide Post
quote:
I should be recieving them tomorrow so I'll post my breakdowns in the breakdowns thread.

My boxes arrived today, I've posted the break downs in the appropriate threads. That Harry Potter box was a box full of treasure, don't think I've ever defeated the odds before.

Harry Potter GOF Update

Firefly

Posts: 1093 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I should be recieving them tomorrow so I'll post my breakdowns in the breakdowns thread.

My boxes arrived today, I've posted the break downs in the appropriate threads. That Harry Potter box was a box full of treasure, don't think I've ever defeated the odds before.

Harry Potter GOF Update

Firefly

Nice pulls CaptainMal! Thumb Up