Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Even i have been buying things. Eek
For me??? Big Grin Wink

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiMom:
For me??? Big Grin Wink

No, there all mine i tell you. Razz Wave

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiMom:
You got the Darla & Drusilla dual auto card?! Eek Wow, just wow. Thumb Up

Just what I thought! I'd have been glad to pay that little Wink

I won a Xena Dangerous Liaisons promo card lot:
3x P2
3X P3 (binder card)
For $2.99! Big Grin

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
that's really cheap

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Servo
posted Hide Post
It arrived this morning so it's safe to post now.
I got a Superman Returns James Marsden Autograph card for £5.99 BIN, which is $11.99 dollar wise.
Very happy with that find

Posts: 99 | Location: UK | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Two more cards:
Xena Beauty&Brawn A33 Brunhilda (binder auto) BIN £3.99
Xena Dangerous Liaisons DC11 Gabrielle/ Aphrodite $12.50 (been going for $17+ so really pleased!)

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
heres the da1 i got angeline which we got for £50

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of QBall
posted Hide Post
Nice one - got mine a couple of years back and it cost me twice that Frown

One thing though, on mine the autos are the other way round - Juliet at the top & Julie at the bottom. Anyone know if version one is more common than the other? (not that bothered really, just curious)

Posts: 365 | Location: Up North, England | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
That da1 was an amazing find Thumb Up The week this set was released, the cheapest at Memorabilia was £80. Haven't seen one under £200 since.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
thankyou everyone we was totally happy with the price

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Hi all, haven't been able to post for awhile, but wanted to show this neat card I got online awhile back. First off, I am a huge fan of "Curb Your Enthusiasm". When I heard that a baseball set from a couple years ago had Jeff Garlin (who plays Larry David's manager, Jeff in "Curb") signing for its Fans of the Game insert set, I really wanted to get one. However, it was shortprinted to only 200 copies and I figured that I would never find one that I could afford. A few weeks ago I found this super cool one on another website (not ebay, but thought I would include it anyway).

Not only did Jeff sign it, but he added a neat inscription, too. For those who aren't baseball fans, Wrigley refers to Wrigley Field where the Chicago Cubs play. The price was only about $50, too! After I posted this on a baseball card website, I had several collectors try to buy it off me since the inscription is quite rare, apparently. I told 'em no thank you. This one is part of my permanent collection. Smile

Thanks for listening to my rambling. Here is the photo:

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Just got a Warren martinek Robots sketch for £8. So VERY pleased

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
wow, thats a great inscription on the Cubs Auto card. I imagine thats something harry carey said to open broadcasts. the only thing better would have been if he wrote "lets play two".

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Arrived this morning (X-Files promo lot):

Showcase: P1
Fight the Future: P1 (US)
Seasons 4&5: P1,P2,Pi
Seasons 6&7: XBL-1, XBL-2, X67-1, X67-i
Season 8: XF8-1, XF8-2, XF8-i
Season 9: P1, Pi

All that for £1.62. Bouncey

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Cheers Cardz_house! The 4/5 internet promo is one nice looking card (and was actually the first ever Inkworks internet promo card I got).

The only ones I actually needed from the lot were Showcase P1 & Season 9 Pi - I figured the rest would be good trading material at that price. Big Grin

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of darbow
posted Hide Post
I just received the Lost S2 Monica Dean Double signed Auto card that i won for £12.55.

Posts: 457 | Location: Bristol, U.K | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Don't distress matey! Its all about how the seller markets the cards and of course if the right people see it at the right time. The listing was vague and they limited shipping within the US thus reducing their potential market. Yeah less than $4 for those cards is dirt cheap but a month or so ago a US seller was floggging them individually and the X67-i card went for nearly $30 on its own. The sale is no way an accurate representation of their value IMO, I just got lucky thats all.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tialessa,

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I had a couple decent deals
I got an amy acker supernatural pieceworks autograph for 59.00

and bought an angel A6 christian autograph for 59.00 sold it for 120.00 and used the money to buy the Supernatural As Jensen Ackles autograph...

picked up the ernie hudson autograph from stargate for well under 10.00 cannot believe he is so cheap Shake Head

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by X:
The sale is no way an accurate representation of their value IMO, I just got lucky thats all.

Yep, that's right. All depends on how the seller writes his listings header and more importantly, whether he list the items in the correct category under 'x-files'. Quite a few months ago, I did manage to sell a season 4/5 internet promo for £15 so immediately, I knew that auction win was a sweet one! Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tialessa,

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Picked me up a nice variant PW9 today for $30 Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post