Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Got the other Tudors wax seal card (/85) for $15 including shipping.

But my best bargain was a Charmed Destiny PW9 triple swatch multiple case incentive for £13.05 Big Grin

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
But my best bargain was a Charmed Destiny PW9 triple swatch multiple case incentive for £13.05 Big Grin

Eek
No fair! That's the last costume card I need for my Charmed collection. Big Grin

Congrats on the great buy.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
Picked up 2 x Sealed boxes of Prisoner Volume 2 Cards for a total of £32.22! Usually cost £40-£50 per box

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Card Dude:
Picked up 2 x Sealed boxes of Prisoner Volume 2 Cards for a total of £32.22! Usually cost £40-£50 per box

The £32 of Prisoner boxes yielded 2 Costume Cards, 2 autograph cards a sketch AND A Patrick McGoohan autograph card. Probably over £300 worth of card from my original £32.

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Don't know about the season to be jolly - with this win, it's the season to be absolutely over the moon Dance Elephant Clap Bouncey

A CHARLES HALL Fantastic Four 50th sketch of Mr.Fantastic - $55.00 Smokin'

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Don't know about the season to be jolly - with this win, it's the season to be absolutely over the moon Dance Elephant Clap Bouncey

BRILLIANT - FANTASTIC Purchase Big Grin Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Just got a Dexter Season 3 P7 "Milk Carton" for £34 and a P11 "Dry Cleaning Tag" for £10. Only 72 of each made so well pleased.

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Ah it was you that got them!

I had them on my watch list but didn't bid. Got myself the wedding invitation though.

Didn't know 72 of the Dry Cleaning tag were made, would of had a bid war with you! lol.

Congrats on both though! Milk Carton is a hard one to find.

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Char_Baby:

Didn't know 72 of the Dry Cleaning tag were made, would of had a bid war with you! lol.

Congrats on both though! Milk Carton is a hard one to find.

That's my understanding anyway - certainly happy to get it for a tenner, I did fear that you might bid. Also got the Desmond Harrington wardrobe/auto for £10 as well Smile

Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Nah I was thinking about it, was counting down from 1 minute and I thought no, i'll get some walking dead cards instead.

So got myself the rest of the walker costume cards and a few autos.

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:

BRILLIANT - FANTASTIC Purchase Big Grin Thumb Up

And it arrived today. Bit disappointed that it's on old stock with no mention of the 50th anniversary Frown Still a great card and buy Clap

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
And it arrived today. Bit disappointed that it's on old stock with no mention of the 50th anniversary Frown Still a great card and buy Clap

What card stock was it on?

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:

What card stock was it on?

The same as Fantastic Four Archives.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Won these yesterday:

Dexter Season 3 P10 Forensics Quarterly magazines prop card for £4.99

Quotable Star Trek Movies A100 Brent Spiner auto for £35.00

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Got myself Dexter Season 1 Astor SDCC costume card for £5 and Lauren Velez costume/auto card for £7.99.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Despite the fact that I didn't realize the card I won had a minor flaw until after I won it, I am still keeping it and putting up here as a best e-Bay find-

A6. ST:TNG Season 7 LeVar Burton as Geordi LaForge for $79 (with shipping but before my eBay gift certificate of $20.) Smile

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
Despite the fact that I didn't realize the card I won had a minor flaw until after I won it, I am still keeping it and putting up here as a best e-Bay find-

A6. ST:TNG Season 7 LeVar Burton as Geordi LaForge for $79 (with shipping but before my eBay gift certificate of $20.) Smile

Val

I once won a lot of Trek TNG Season 7 autographs for about AU$100 which included 2 Levar Burton autographs. I was well pleased, I needed one myself and sold the other for a nice profit.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Just won a Patrick Stewart autograph card from the recent Family Guy release for £39.99. Very happy with that price. Big Grin

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ajdedo
posted Hide Post
Very Nice :-)

I paid at least double for mine Red Face

Posts: 146 | Location: Sunshine Coast, BC | Registered: April 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
13 tins of UK Hannah Montana
47 tins of UK High School Musical 3

Won them for 99p

Posts: 82 | Location: Gloucester,England | Registered: April 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post