Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Picture of ConfusedBoy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MadCow:
quote:
Originally posted by Peter cloet:
but they are still redeemable. At least the last time I've checked.

Is there anywhere to get confirmation of this. I'd hate to get 3 boxes and hate to be stuck...

You'd have to email Inkworks and they'll reply back to you whether they still have any left.

RIP Robert Jordan (Oct 17, 1948 - Sep 16, 2007)

Posts: 226 | Location: UK | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Got a couple of my eBay wins today-

$43 and change for this gorgeous sketch card:

Who needs cheesecake when you have beefcake? Wink

I also got a collection of Charisma Carpenter cards which included some sell sheets and what I wanted: a promo card for Charisma's film: "Voodoo Moon", which I didn't even known existed(the card not the movie)- $15

I got more on the way, though sadly not the Kong 80's Canary. Frown

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of anjee
posted Hide Post
great card! kudos! Thumb Up

Posts: 310 | Location: madison,wi | Registered: January 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Another eBay win came in today:

Gorgeous card and my first Andy Price sketch- approx. $53(including shipping).

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Can't believe I didn't post this one, another Black Canary by Uko Smith- Approx. $37 with shipping.

Smile

Val

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
Can't believe I didn't post this one, another Black Canary by Uko Smith- Approx. $37 with shipping.

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/2504/smithblackcanarynh1.jpg

Smile

Val

Dude! You're addicted to those DC sketches! lol

Congrats on the great cards! Have you set up an online gallery? I'd love to see all your cards together. Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Haljordanfan
posted Hide Post
I just snagged a mini-master set of DC Legacy for $60. Is that a good score to you guys? I didn't have the urge to buy any boxes of the set, but I figured since this was complete I couldn't pass it up. It would've cost me a fortune to assemble it considering the gold cards and the lenticular inserts were from what I hear hard to acquire. So for the $60 it included:

Base set
Gold set
Cover cards 1-9
Alex Ross 1-9
Legendary Lenticular 1-6
Superman promo SD07

I thought it was a good deal. Am I wrong?

Posts: 575 | Location: USA | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi_Collector
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Haljordanfan:
I just snagged a mini-master set of DC Legacy for $60. Is that a good score to you guys? I didn't have the urge to buy any boxes of the set, but I figured since this was complete I couldn't pass it up. It would've cost me a fortune to assemble it considering the gold cards and the lenticular inserts were from what I hear hard to acquire. So for the $60 it included:

Base set
Gold set
Cover cards 1-9
Alex Ross 1-9
Legendary Lenticular 1-6
Superman promo SD07

It was a great deal, You save about $15.00 if you were to buy all of those items separately.

Posts: 1602 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Haljordanfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi_Collector:
quote:
Originally posted by Haljordanfan:

Base set
Gold set
Cover cards 1-9
Alex Ross 1-9
Legendary Lenticular 1-6
Superman promo SD07

It was a great deal, You save about $15.00 if you were to buy all of those items separately.

What does the whole set book for? I just subscribed to the magazine this week, so I'm not entirely sure. I know the Ebay prices, but they're all over the place depending whose bidding.

Posts: 575 | Location: USA | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Haljordanfan
posted Hide Post
I saw just the Superman lenticular go for $10 plus shipping on Friday.

I'm actually suprised that this set isn't higher in price. Considering there weren't that many boxes made. And the inserts weren't that easy to pull according to the checklists numbers. If we were back in the 90's the inserts would be much higher. It's all those sketches that kill the inserts prices. In my entire collection I have 1 sketch card and I just bought it last week. A Martian Manhunter from DC Legacy. It just hit me and I had to have it. Normally I pass on all of them. Any I've ever pulled I sell or trade off.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Good purchase. Thumb Up

Does anyone have the DC Legacy promo P3 for trade.?

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Haljordanfan
posted Hide Post
Can anyone out there tell me what promos I'm missing for a master set?

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
DC Legacy promos.

P1
P2
P3
CP1
SD07

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Haljordanfan
posted Hide Post
So then I need to find P1-3 and CP1 are they an easy grab?

Picture of starfleetbeat
posted Hide Post
Sorry to take a left turn into Promo Cards (card related)...
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661...571007742#9571007742
I don't know why RA doesn't include the Superman / Doomsday DVD card as a DC Legacy promo; it has the same back as the other 5 promo cards, numbered (s07).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: starfleetbeat,

Posts: 127 | Location: new york | Registered: September 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LUZNDAVE
posted Hide Post
Don't forget the binder Auto and the Case auto.

Posts: 348 | Location: La Palma, CA | Registered: January 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/2504/smithblackcanarynh1.jpg

Smile

Val

Dude! You're addicted to those DC sketches! lol

Congrats on the great cards! Have you set up an online gallery? I'd love to see all your cards together. Thumb Up

I do need to set one up I guess....I got even more sketches in the mail today- although only one was from eBay.

$49.99-

The Canary sketches continue....

Smile

Val

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Black Canary is one of my favs as well! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
SmileI have 15 Canary sketches now, most from eBay. There are still a few artists I want a Canary from though....

guess we'll see where it goes. Smile

I also now have a link to sketches I acquired either through eBay or trusted sellers.

Val's DC sketches

The only card in the gallery I pulled myself is the Brandao Zatanna- though the scan is not of my actual card.

Val

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CordeliaChase_Fan,

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
That Hawkman is soooooooooo sweet! And Batgirl is another fav!