Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Picture of Scorpiovamp
posted Hide Post
For $26 which includes shipping, I got the following 3 costume cards from Harry Potter: Prisoner of Azkaban-

Cederick Diggory, Neville Longbottom, and Lupin(tweed Fabric)

Posts: 285 | Location: Chicago | Registered: February 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I got the Quotable Star Trek Next Generation TV covers chase set of 9 for £15.

I think that was a bargain. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Just won a Farscape season 3 "Caveman Crichton" by Martineck for £12.61 (+ £1.50 p+p).

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
cheers guys... i also picked up to of the Lenticulars L1 and L4 both for £16ish.... so not a bad haul i think

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I managed to get a Karl Urban Xena Season 2 auto for £24.95 including postage.

I've wanted this card for a while as he signed Karl U - squiggle. A complete signature as opposed to the KU and then K he signed for later cards.

Posts: 3862 | Location: UK | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
Lost promo NSU 2 of 2 for £1.50 inc. P&P!

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Well, not really an ebay deal, but an online purchase deal: Janis Joplin Topps American Pie dress card from the Pearl album cover shoot. Have always wanted one of these and picked this one up for around $50 (may be a high price to some, but I am thrilled with the purchase). She is one of my all time favorite singers and I have probably every album, cassette, and CD of hers. Since I know that I will never be able to find, let alone afford, an autograph of hers, this seems to me to be the next best thing. Dance Here is a photo of the card:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/JackLondon1967/janisjoplin.jpg

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
Now that is a cool PEACE Smokin'

Posts: 751 | Location: Pomona CA | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, I am quite pleased with it. I have seen some end on ebay for less and have bid on a few with no luck. At one time I bid $75 and still lost!

Redemption, is your Sinatra the fur coat looking piece, or is it a suit piece? I have seen the fur one and it looks neat. I am a Sinatra fan as well. I also pulled the Marilyn Monroe dress card from Topps American Pie, too! Bouncey Neat pieces for my personal collection. Big Grin

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack London:

Redemption, is your Sinatra the fur coat looking piece, or is it a suit piece? I have seen the fur one and it looks neat. I am a Sinatra fan as well.

I have the furry one... it would be awesome if they had a collection just for the brat pack.Big Grin

quote:
I also pulled the Marilyn Monroe dress card from Topps American Pie, too! Bouncey Neat pieces for my personal collection. Big Grin

I haven't had that kinda luck yet! Wish I had a Marilyn.... that and the Bogart one which I think is the kewlest die cut for a costume card I've seen.

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Yes, the Bogart die cut looks great, wish I had it! I also like the looks of the Gary Cooper piece. Tough to find them at all. The only American Pie costume/relics I have are the Monroe, the Joplin and the JFK Berlin Wall relic piece. Would love to get more of them in the future. Smile

Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
LOST A12 Emily Annabeth Locke Auto: £5.77

LOST PW12 Dual Pieceworks Card Variant (Michael & Walt): £10.51

(+ £3 for P&P)

A total of £19.28 for a dual piecework variant and an autograph! I thought that was rather nifty! Smile

Olly X

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
Picked up a Xena GC1 for a buy-it-now of about $26 including shipping Wink

Also got a Lost AR1/Sawyer for about $50 with shipping Wink Wink

Happy Happy mail day!

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tialessa:
Picked up a Xena GC1 for a buy-it-now of about $26 including shipping Wink

Also got a Lost AR1/Sawyer for about $50 with shipping Wink Wink

Happy Happy mail day!

Niceeeeeeee! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
OK... I didn't get this (mostly because I don't collect these cards) but I thought this looked like a pretty good auction (that has now ended)

http://cgi.ebay.com/9-LOT-MARVEL-CREATORS-AUTO-CARD-DAV...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Maybe someone who knows can tell me if this is/was a good deal for the winner or not?

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
To me, its not really a good deal for the winner, maybe just about the right price for all 9 cards. Some of the autos there can actually be picked up at a much lower price individually, you just need to browse around.

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
This is one way to save on shipping at least,instead of buying one at a time.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
I don't really know if its a "great buy" or not, but I recently won 6 boxes of Charmed Conversations for US$45 each. The *only* thing that I'm a bit wary about is the customs import duty. I didn't have to bid on all 6, but I did, as the start price was $1 each.

The things we do when we don't even collect Charmed, lol! I know of someone who does, though, so I should be able to help them get alot closer to their master set Thumb Up

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Not ebay, but picked up a Dr. No commemorative set yestreday for £9.99 sealed. Smile

Scully: No. How much you're like Ahab. You're so... consumed by your personal vengeance against life, whether it be its inherent cruelties or its mysteries, that everything takes on a warped significance to your megalomaniacal cosmology.

Mulder: Scully, are you coming on to me?

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Bought yesterday a LotR The Two Towers Elijah Wood Autograph Card for $ 77,05 Bouncey

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post