Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 182 183 184 185
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
You made me look in my binder! I have number 147.

Posts: 2072 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This one is 133/200

Posts: 436 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Just received a Freddie Highmore - Bates Motel Auto, paid £13.50. Considering the work he has done (Spiderwick chronicles, Charlie & Chocolate Factory, Bates & The Good Doctor) I think that is a good price.

Very Pleased

Posts: 11796 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of piperh33
posted Hide Post
Hammer, very nice pull !! Thumb Up Thumb Up

Congrats ! It's great for you. Clap

Posts: 119 | Location: Bordeaux, France | Registered: December 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bone
posted Hide Post
Just won a Henry Cavill autograph card from Cryptozoic's Super Heroes & Super-Villains set for $315 USD (numbered 13 of 25)! Still expensive but considering these have sold for over $500 USD in the past, it's still a bargain.

Now if I could only get the Gal Gadot card for the same price...

Posts: 57 | Location: Australia | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just realized I got a great deal on an Outer Limits: Sex, Cyborgs & Science Fiction (2003, Rittenhouse Archives)
P1 (showing the eye floating over a beach on the front). This is the rare P1 variant PCE2008 notes as not saying "Sex, Cyborgs & Science Fiction" on the front and back. It was never officially released and near-impossible to find at the time but some have appeared on the market over the years. I found one for about $7 a couple of years ago. I thought the range for that one was maybe $35-75 at the time so it was a great enough deal at that but one sold last month for just over $100. There's usually at least one for sale online but the sellers tend to fish for the desperate, offering it for well over $100 but I haven't seen any takers over the past few years.

Jess

Posts: 1327 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I remember looking high and low for that card too.
Never did find one though, so good deal!

Posts: 2072 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got a Supernatural Season 2 P2 last week .
It was in a lot when broken down it cost $2.50 ,as this card has eluded me for years to me it is nearly my grail card.
HAPPY AS

Posts: 436 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Piko,

I didn't know there was a P2 for that season or any season. Do you know how it was distributed?

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by piko:
I got a Supernatural Season 2 P2 last week .
It was in a lot when broken down it cost $2.50 ,as this card has eluded me for years to me it is nearly my grail card.
HAPPY AS

Posts: 1327 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I dont know but as being a P2 i would say it was general distribution as all others in the three series are numbered with the show initials.
I remember when Promoking had his large promo giveaway the winner selected the Supernatural season 2 P2 as their special card.
But in my opinion a rare card as I have had it on my watchlist for a number of years and this one never came up as it was only described as Nine mixed Supernatural promo cards I was lucky to see it

Picture of piperh33
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piko:

I remember when Promoking had his large promo giveaway the winner selected the Supernatural season 2 P2 as their special card.

Hi ! It was me, the winner of last summer. Smile

The card was Supernatural Season 2 P-UK (it's promo card U.K. distribution) and it was really very, very difficult to find it.

Piko, you got it $2,50, it's a very good deal ! Congratulations !! Clap Clap

Posts: 119 | Location: Bordeaux, France | Registered: December 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Yes I somehow got confused the card that I got was P-UK not P-2 as there is no P-2 sorry for the mistake
Thanks for sorting that out Piper when you got that card I was quiet jealous of you lol.
Another card I am finding hard to get is Shrek 3 promo S3-3 only seen one for sale bout 4 or 5 tears ago but missed it no more since

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Well, I didn't think it at the time but I guess paying $165 for the Scorpion King A1 card (Rock)turned out to be a pretty good deal.

I believe this is my first card that has broken the $1000 line for resale.

Posts: 3226 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Wow, I wish I could remember what I paid for mine.
It was nowhere near one grand though, that's for sure!