Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Arrived today. Less then $107 (inc. p+p)

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
quote:
Originally posted by H.I.M.:
Ill go with my-
Alyson Hannigan Willow auto for a bin of 400.00 with free priority shipping

I'm guessing that's a really good price H.I.M.? Big Grin

I don't think I'll ever pay that much for just one card. There are just too many other cheaper cards on my want list still.

IMO it was..normally sells for 700.00-800.00.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Picked up a mint in bag Scorpion King binder on BIN for $9.99.

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of BuffyAngelFan
posted Hide Post
Just got a base set of Buffy photo cards for around £2.20 including postage. I know its not the best ever find but I was quite happy because I refused to pay £15 - £25 for it at Collectormania

-Claire

Posts: 513 | Location: UK | Registered: August 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
Got a Buffy Season 7 PW5 (Cassie's T-Shirt) for $8... they've been going for at least two to three times that... waiting for it to arrive... and then have to foward it someone... Angel

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
one of my best finds just happened. DS9 MotF Quark A2 for 30 bucks... now I dont care how close to guide that was or not, but snagging his auto just rocks

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
This just arrived today. Unfortunately, the NSU Price Guide prices it as speculative. Me, I paid £16 for it.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Well, it might not have been a great deal, but I did get the two diff. case cards of Six from the new Battlestar Galactica set for about 54 dollars combined shipping.

Since coming back to this site I've been tempted by all the sketch card collectors. Razz

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of BuffyAngelFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
This just arrived today. Unfortunately, the NSU Price Guide prices it as speculative. Me, I paid £16 for it.

OK now I'm guessing its just my dirty mind but what is that huge thing that appears to be sticking up from between C-3PO's legs? Confused Big Grin

-Claire

Posts: 513 | Location: UK | Registered: August 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Incarnadine:
Was that the Julie Benz I had on watch and forgot about? Wink

I had a pretty good season 3 buy a couple days ago myself, got a season 3 A15 Eliza Dushku for $102. NSU has it at $200 and one just ended today for $160.44 from a seller with somewhat low feedback (28).

I just noticed that while checking out her FB. I don't know where I was that day otherwise I would have bid on it Wink
I left her a follow-up FB as I was way overcharged on shipping for my card Shake Head I got the Darla auto today Big Grin I'm happy with it, the only thing that annoyed me was the shipping I was charged and what it really ended up costing. Hopefully others will not be afraid to follow-up in the future if it happened/happens to them.

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BuffyAngelFan:
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:

OK now I'm guessing its just my dirty mind but what is that huge thing that appears to be sticking up from between C-3PO's legs? Confused Big Grin

-Claire

That "huge thing" is what makes that card valuable. It was the suposedly the original "wardrobe malfunction" and was quickly airbrushed out, causing the error card.

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dobby The House Elf:

That "huge thing" is what makes that card valuable. It was the suposedly the original "wardrobe malfunction" and was quickly airbrushed out, causing the error card.

I heard it was a disgruntled worker at Topps that decided to have some fun. Big Grin

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davidsix
posted Hide Post
Omg that is a card my partner has he wants the one without the attachment. I thought he was joking when he said he had one!!!

Posts: 203 | Location: nys | Registered: June 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1 | Location: GB | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Collectress
posted Hide Post
Eek Drool

Welcome cardcollector1000. For those prices I think it's safe to say you did very well there. Here's hoping you manage to be one of the lucky one's and pull some autos from those boxes. Make sure you list your finds in the box breakdown section.

"That's your plan? Wile E. Coyote would come up with a better plan than that!" - John Crichton
"Bored now" - Vampire Willow

Posts: 669 | Location: UK | Registered: January 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Wow, a Buffy season 1,2 and 3 box for a total of $128.00, that's what I call a steal! That's probably about $600-$700 less than what they'd have gone for without the BIN. Just goes to show, if you are a seller do some research. Wink

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
picked this up for just over £12,which was pretty good

http://makeashorterlink.com/?A2301214B

hope the link works

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
No Razz

Don't understand why it's not working (it is for me ).

Anyway the card in question is the Maryam Dabo case card from Quotable Bond

sure is a pretty card shame you can't see it Big Grin

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
think I just worked out why you can't see it - looks like free yahoo doesn't allow public access to files.

so anyone know how I can post a pic here ?

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kesmit:
No Razz

Don't understand why it's not working (it is for me ).

Anyway the card in question is the Maryam Dabo case card from Quotable Bond

sure is a pretty card shame you can't see it Big Grin

Darn!

Is it a page you're linking to or just the picture? Sometimes you have to get the url from the properties instead of copying what's in the browser window... or opening the image in a new window to get the actual url away from the page it's being displayed on.

That make sense? lol