Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I hate to rain on your parade Graham but it seems they have all forgotten to sign the cards. Eek

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I just won a 9 card Xena preview set for 49p. Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
I've been so busy lately, but here are my latest two DC Legacy sketches:

$31ish-

$39-

Yes- MORE Black Canary sketches. Smile

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Atlantis 3&4 Laura Harris autograph card for £10.75 inc postage. Clap

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
It seems bargains are becoming more frequent these days. I just snagged a Small Soldiers Kirsten Dunst autograph card for just $47.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item...=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=019
One ended just yesterday at $87. Smile

http://cgi.ebay.com/SMALL-SOLDIERS-Kirsten-Dunst-Autogr...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

First a Summer Glau for $49 and now a Dunst for $47, good times. Drool

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I just snagged a sealed box of Stargate season 8 and a sealed box of stargate season 9 for 100.00US with fedex shipping.
These are both 40 pack boxes so, a 1.25 a pack.

UPDATE the cards arrived today! Got the Very Limited Ben Browder a85 auto out of season 9 to go with the Claudia Black we just pulled out of season 10!! So, we finally have our Farscape auto set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: barobehere,

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My two latest sketch cards, both from Batman Legacy and both by Dio Neves- this one was $42:

This one was $35:

Yes, my Black Canary streak continues....although she wasn't technically supposed to BE in the set.

There was one other Canary card by Neves that popped up, but I didn't win that one. Frown

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
I just feel like sharing what I think was my all-time best ebay find, several years ago someone listed a Buffy Season 7 box as Bufey, and I won it for $14, pulled a Clare Kramer autograph from it too. Ahhhh, good times.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That's an awesome find, Jane- Glory was one of the few autos I pulled myself from the Buffy seasons. I still think my absolute best was the 10 random Buffy season 2 packs I got off eBay for like $30 that had the John Ritter autograph in them. Smile

Val

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
congrats to you all.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
got an amy acker supernatural autograph for 15.00 and a 4400 season 2 box for 20.00 .. Still can not beat my alias season 1-4 master sets(only missing the 2 garner autos) for 120.00 I posted a while back (I'll never find another deal like that Smokin' )

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Incarnadine that's a great deal on the Kirsten Dunst auto! I'll also have to try to score one of those cheap.

I just won Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man 3 auto for $107.38. Dance I guess now is a great time to be a buyer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item...=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=018

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
that's very cheap, congrats on that win.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nothing to throw a party for but just unusual .
Bought 6 packs of Bob Marley on Ebay for $2 .
Each pack had a checklist card ! These were 1 per box , hard to get ! What's the odds on that . + 4 insert cards including 1 i'd been looking for and ended up buying 2 weeks ago [ bought a complete set with all the inserts just to get that one card ] Go figure
sumo

Posts: 1132 | Location: Cleveland Hts. , Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
A couple of weeks ago I got what I think is my absolute best find ever.

A LOST Season 1 Uncut Sheet (of the whole base set, not the 9 card set) for $22.00 shipped!

It came the day after I paid for it and is in perfect condition.

SWEET!

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
cool

A belgian hiphop group

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Don't know how rare they are but won this for 36.00

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Forever Man
posted Hide Post
Neat card! First one i have seen.

http://s155.photobucket.com/al...7/Shootingstarpress/
For Her I Can Be A Hero!

Posts: 158 | Location: Somewhere In Time | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sumozilla:
Nothing to throw a party for but just unusual .
Bought 6 packs of Bob Marley on Ebay for $2 .
Each pack had a checklist card ! These were 1 per box , hard to get !

There were different hobby and retail packagings. My retail boxes (the ones without the Medallion on the outside) had a checklist in every pack.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
I've had a good run of luck with my Disney Treasures collection of Reel Piece of History cards. Smile

Disney Treasures 1 PH1 Snow White with cells of Sneezy $0.99
Disney Treasures 1 PH3 Pinocchio with cells of Pinocchio $0.99
Disney Treasures 2 PH12 Donald Duck Modern Inventions with cells of Donald $2.75
Disney Treasures 2 PH25 4-cell Cinderella card with cells of Cinderella and Prince Charming's father $7.50
Disney Treasures 3 PH28 The Three Caballeros with cells of Donald Duck $5.62

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post