Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
quote:
Originally posted by piper_rulez:
Bought my first case ever the other day for Ghost Whisperer Seasons 3 & 4 for just under $405 including shipping. Smile

That's great Piper Rulez!
I hope it has some great pulls in it for you, good luck Smile

Thanks! I did get some great stuff! Specifically the Jennifer Love Hewitt & Jamie Kennedy dual auto. Pulled 26 of the 29 costume cards. And now only need three autos and two prop cards left. Smile

Posts: 1112 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
quote:
Bought my first case ever the other day for Ghost Whisperer Seasons 3 & 4 for just under $405 including shipping. Smile

That's great Piper Rulez!
I hope it has some great pulls in it for you, good luck Smile

Thanks! I did get some great stuff! Specifically the Jennifer Love Hewitt & Jamie Kennedy dual auto. Pulled 26 of the 29 costume cards. And now only need three autos and two prop cards left. Smile

That's fantastic Piper! congrats on the Dual Auto Pull! Clap

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DScardzguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Would you like to trade or sell the Sarah Palin card ?
Fred

I plan on keeping the Palin card, but if you're interested in political cards, I do have an extra Topps Campaign 2008 #C08-AS Arnold Schwarzenegger card I'd trade for the #C08-AG Al Gore card.

Paul

Posts: 18 | Location: Syracuse, USA | Registered: August 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Finally won some Tudors cards after much out bidding!

Prop Five Wounds Poster/ Banner £10 (showing hand wound)
Auto Joanne King £11.26

Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DScardzguy:
quote:
Would you like to trade or sell the Sarah Palin card ?
Fred

I plan on keeping the Palin card, but if you're interested in political cards, I do have an extra Topps Campaign 2008 #C08-AS Arnold Schwarzenegger card I'd trade for the #C08-AG Al Gore card.

Paul

Paul,
Sorry but I really don't have any Autos to trade.

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Natalie
posted Hide Post
Had to share my best bit of luck in quite a while: James Bond Mission Logs Tosca gift bag relic (letter A variant) for $30 shipped. Yup. Big Grin

Posts: 310 | Location: Louisville | Registered: October 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Great find Natalie!

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
More Tudors cards finally Smile

Mary Tudor Dress £9.50
Anne of Cleeves Dress £9.09
Jane Seymour £9.01

Having such bad luck winning these before now was seriously considering buying more boxes, but feel i've made a decent dent in this set now lol.

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DScardzguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
Paul, Sorry but I really don't have any Autos to trade.

Fred

Fred, Just to clarify, I don't need autos to trade. Cool Paul

Posts: 18 | Location: Syracuse, USA | Registered: August 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A litle old hat but i got two Star Trek Nemesis autograph cards for £32.

NA5.Kate Mulgrew As Admiral Kathryn Janeway(£18)
NA10.Marina Sirtis As Counselor Deanna Troi(£14)

Not a bad buy.if the autos were from a different card set,they would be a lot more desirable and valuable.Nemesis was bloody awful.lol.Happy to have two autos from two very good Star Trek actresss. Smile

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markdennett:
Not a bad buy.if the autos were from a different card set,they would be a lot more desirable and valuable.Nemesis was bloody awful.lol.

Nemesis wasn't bad for a remake of a remake of Khan. Razz

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
More Tudors cards (although outbid lots still).
Prop Kings writing £11.97 inc delivery.
Costume JSGD, a nice variant like my other Jane seymour card, Best offer of $15
Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: WarriorBabe,

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Just won a UK sealed box of Xena& Hercules Animated Adventures for under $13! With shipping comes to under $25.

I have most of the auto's from this set that I want (including Xena herself), but need chase still and been so long since I had the fun of opening packs Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
More Tudors wins Eek

Jane Seymour JSPD flower bead/stitching $10.39
Jane Seymour JSGD plain, wrinkled $9.50
(yes I have these but not these variants Wink )

And best of all, auto Sarah Bolger $19.50 Big Grin Clap

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Tudors Henry&Jane Dual costume under £15 delivered.
Charmed P03 auto Melinda Clarke (a want for ages) £5.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Had quite a few I remember picking up 3 Charmed Connections pieceworks for £15:

Phoebe Blue Gown.
Cole Shirt.
Leo Checked Shirt.

Since I didn't have any of these it was a brilliant bargain for me.

I picked up a box of Hellboy the movie for £15 inc. P&P and pulled a Ron Pearlman auto (Downside: It was un-redeemable Shake Head).

I also picked up 3 sealed boxes of Charmed Forever for £90 which I didn't think was bad.

If I think of anymore I'll share Thumb Up

-TC00.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
LOTR Trilogy Aragorn's House of Healing shirt for under $12 Smile Very pleased with the price!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Tudors James Frain (Cromwell) auto $8
Prop painting $15
Both Best Offers saving $6 off the BIN prices.

Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
You're cleaning up on those Tudors hits, WarriorBabe! Thumb Up

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I always pick up the Premier Babylon 5 singles if they are reasonable priced...

Bought a stack for $9 delivered. When it showed up, not only did it have about 70 commons but there was also:

4 Space Gallery Chase cards
6 Prismatic Foil Chase cards
and...
4 Holograms

Needless to say, I'm pleased with my little lot of cards.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post