Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Awesome find Jim, congratulations Clap

David

Posts: 357 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of anjee
posted Hide Post
oh my goodness! that IS a find! good job jim!!! Metal

Posts: 310 | Location: madison,wi | Registered: January 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
thank you Big Grin I was informed that ALL autos but the 2 garners are included so I think if I get the ATS*(which I'm not expecting) I think I will paypal him a few extra dollars...

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
Thats an amazing deal.. congrats

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
that has to be the find of the century congrats

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
that deal is so sick, had to comment twice, score of a freakin lifetime...what blows me away, is the price of 125...i mean, unless you were the only one who bid...why the h--l would it end at that price? If ANYONE else was bidding, why stop at 125, where theres like 1000 or so sellable in the deal...i mean, unless alias has droped to a small fraction of its old selling price , say 12 dollars a card on average, were talking at least 800 some dollars sellable on Costume/autos alone!...did someone actually bid on that lot, then say "hmm, getting a little too rich for my blood, what being 2 cards short of a total masterset for the price of 4 random later season boxes...". Was it a BIN, or did you actually outbid someone?

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't say I'm an alias fan but still utterly impressed!!
How do people find all these great deals?

Posts: 57 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
I just got 3 autographs from the X-Files Fight The Future Set:
*William B Davis
*John Neville
*Tom Braidwood

For the price of 60 euros or about 90$.
I find this a pretty good dela because the once I've found are 90$ each and these autographs are pretty rare. You also don't find any more boxes of this on the bay.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I outbid someone who stopped at 112.00 I put in a last secon bid of a little over 300.00 figuring I would lose but give it a shot imagine my suprise

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter cloet:
*William B Davis
*John Neville
*Tom Braidwood

I find this a pretty good dela because the once I've found are 90$ each and these autographs are pretty rare. You also don't find any more boxes of this on the bay.

Nice are those the topps ones??

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
won these 2

Any Idea who the artist is?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
That's easy, the artist is Tom Hodges.

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
quote:
*William B Davis
*John Neville
*Tom Braidwood

These are nice autos. I have a full set of all six. The autos were 1:72 packs. One in every other box. When Topps put these out back in 98 you could even get the same autos in retail packs with odds out of 1:144.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Streich:
quote:
*William B Davis
*John Neville
*Tom Braidwood

Nice are those the topps ones??

Yes, they are

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Look what arrived in the post this morning:

Thanks to Cards Inc. for redeeming the cards - making that box one of the best bargains I ever had!
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Congrats on getting your redeemed cards.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brian A. Davis
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:
Look what arrived in the post this morning:

Thanks to Cards Inc. for redeeming the cards - making that box one of the best bargains I ever had!
Au Res.,
Paul

That's great Paul. Clap

I'm glad to see I thought wrong.

Brian

Posts: 94 | Location: New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Wonderful news Paul, congrats!

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sir Ben, great actor really underrated.. Congrats

I just won this for 36.00 it has been at top of my wantlist for a long time but always outbid

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got my 125.00 Alias Lot, Here are some of the cards...

31 different Pieceworks
40 Different Autographs
All 4 Case Loader
And All 4 seasons Base/Inserts
Season 2,3,4 Uncut Press Sheet
Several Promos Including the Season 3 Tangled set...