Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
I'm a dirty liar and I have an addiction- I thought my bidding had ended, but I started twitching at the thought of not buying things so I bid some more! *breaks down hysterical*

So Colin it was YOU who outbid me on those Pieceworks with about 5 seconds to go! I guess that's karma though, LOL!

Last night I won:
Marnette Patterson A6- $9.99 (approx. £5.50?)
3 card Box Loader set- $8.50 (approx. £4)
PW10 Kat Sweater- $14.00 (approx. £7?)

Olly Smile

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
lol never mind i bid before i went to bid so i thought if anyone out bids me so be it

And under another name... why are you no longer registered with your older ID? Confused

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
because i had a suspended account from like 2 years ago and didnt realise i couldnt open anoth so i did and a year and a half later they noticed and closed them both down for 1 year, so i am using 2 accounts now so they dont notice

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
lol sorry olly but there xmas presents for chris lol

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Master
posted Hide Post
quote:
because i had a suspended account from like 2 years ago and didnt realise i couldnt open anoth so i did and a year and a half later they noticed and closed them both down for 1 year, so i am using 2 accounts now so they dont notice

ooohh Im telling

http://twitter.com/MasterFreeza

Posts: 1233 | Location: Renegade City | Registered: April 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:

Well that sucks for you.

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Won a Buffy Season 7 PW4 Kennedy Pants for £4.99 Big Grin

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Arrived today: BUFFY MEMORIES binder + base set + sell sheet + promo for $12.99. Big Grin

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
that's a real bargain SciFiMom

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Master
posted Hide Post
SciFiMom got a god deal

http://twitter.com/MasterFreeza

Posts: 1233 | Location: Renegade City | Registered: April 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Just won my first relic card this morning. Clap
SG-1 Season 7- R1 281/459.

All for £8.84 inc postage

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
just won a buffy big bads spike pw1 for 8.05 pounds. i think thats about $15US. just that pesky drusilla one to go now!!

Posts: 306 | Location: australia | Registered: April 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
The down side to all of these bargains is that some people are losing BIG money

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Posts: 12160 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice finds everyone got asupernatural uncut sheet for 0.00

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
the price i put nothing lol

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
The down side to all of these bargains is that some people are losing BIG money

Yeah, I always feel a little bad when I think of that. Then I find another bargain and that feeling goes away! Big Grin

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
just lucky thats how lol

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
just lucky thats how lol

Colin: please send me some of that luck! Big Grin

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
Colin, you won an auction for free? I don't get it. Confused

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
lol well oi dont give away my secrets lol