Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Streich:
He's usually the highest bidder when I end my auction early(I started doing this because I HATE snipers Shake Head ( nothing is more annoying then losing out with 12 seconds to go to someone who bid on the auction for the first time...

Guess I won't be buying from you anytime soon then, Big Grin but I have bought a lot from that Seller. He ships things quickly... one of my favs in fact. Thumb Up I just don't understand why he dislikes happy people. Big Grin

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Just won the bidding for a complete set of Dinosaur Attacks for £2.40. Thanks to barobehere for making me aware of this set.

I think I'll go after Mars Attacks next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Dinosaurs great set. Thumb Up

I can help you with Mars Attacks. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
I won a Xena card lot for £11.75
Base sets: Season 1, 2, 4/5, 6, Beauty& Brawn and Art&Images.
Also included were (sellers words) "Xena costume cards 1 to 73 all costumes all characters"... I didn't think there were that many, but it'll be fun seeing what I get Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberley M:
I won a Xena card lot for £11.75
Base sets: Season 1, 2, 4/5, 6, Beauty& Brawn and Art&Images.
Also included were (sellers words) "Xena costume cards 1 to 73 all costumes all characters"... I didn't think there were that many, but it'll be fun seeing what I get Smile

That's truly bizarre about the costume cards - you'll definitely have to say what you got. Costume cards certainly don't go up that high (C1-13 + DC1-8 + AC1-3 in B&B, C14 in Quotable binder + AC4-10 in Quotable). Took a look at that listing and that description seems to be Beauty & Brawn (which is numbered 1-69 & 71-73 because of a misprint).

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
That's one of the thoughts I had as well... I need several of those sets anyway so will still be pleased (after I take seller to task in feedback lol if that's the case!)

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
ElephantElephantElephant Awesome mailday for me!!! ElephantElephantElephant

too many goodies to mention, but I'll give the highlights! Big Grin

From my fav Canadian sellers, those awesome peps that deliver at warp speed Big Grin , I received this Andrew PW-1 variant...

Andrew PW-1

...it might not be a gold trim variant, but in my book that stitching counts towards my variant collection!

Dance But the true highlight of my day and my Bestest Ebay buy was this...

BIN $19.99 + thirteen something for overnight

My Holy Grail Card

BounceyBounceyBouncey This is one card I never thought I'd have!!! BounceyBounceyBouncey

I'm as tickled as a potbellied hog in a Benchwarmers mud wrestling match!!! ElephantElephantElephant

Excuse the scratch... it's on the screwdown not the card. Wink

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
WOWWWWWWWW Eek

The seller must be crazy. Only the day before your's i watched one sell for $310.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
WOWWWWWWWW Eek

The seller must be crazy. Only the day before your's i watched one sell for $310.

I didn't know there had been another for sale,

To me she's my card angel. Angel I've dreamed, but never thought I would have! Big Grin I swear.. the next morning I thought I had dreamed it all.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
This turned up today. Big Grin Big Grin

This was my grail card. It wasn't cheap but after about 4 years of looking, it's an great feeling.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yervi
posted Hide Post
damn i actually kinda feel bad fr the seller, he/she got screwed out of like 300 dollars at least.

Posts: 57 | Location: USA | Registered: March 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yervi:
damn i actually kinda feel bad fr the seller, he/she got screwed out of like 300 dollars at least.

The way I see it, they didn't know or care enough about it and sold it... and now it's in the hands of someone who apreciates it for what it is and not it's value and not to be sold off. Wink

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
The seller should of done their research for the insert.
I only feel bad because redemption beat me to it.
It lasted a whole three hours Razz

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yervi
posted Hide Post
haha i htink im just envious. i hardly ever look up the card because i usualy goes for 300 +++. know il be checking a lot more often. Eek

Posts: 57 | Location: USA | Registered: March 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Wink No problem Yervi! I'm envious you have every other card from this set. Good luck on your quest! Wave

posted Hide Post
Great stories everyone.

Never had a story to put up here, wasn't even sure if I ever would, til today!

Star Wars Steel Widevision Set
Empire Strikes Back Steel Widevision Set

$155.00 a piece!!!!! WHOO-HOO!!!

just thought I would share Smile!

Posts: 50 | Location: Hollister | Registered: April 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ddivito:

Those rare steel cards sound awesome ddivito! Drool

If you can post a pic when you get them. I'd love to see what they look like! Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
Got a sealed Sopranos hobby box tonight for $22.50 Big Grin

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not that much of a steal but I was thinking of doing the charmed connection set so I bought a lot for 100.00 got

BASE SET
PARALLEL SET(-CC1)
PIECWORKS
PWC3 PHOEBE DUEL
PWC5 CHRIS
PW6 COLE
PW7 PHOEBE
UNDER THEIR SPELL 1-9(PUZZLE)
VANQUISING EVIL SET 1-6
FAMILY TIES BOX LOADER SET 1-6
PROMOS
CC-P1
CC-P2
CC-P3
CC-FOA
CC-UK
CC-PUK
CC-I
CC-1
CC-3

picked up the binder so I am most of the way to a master set nowSmile I just added the pictures to my yahoo photo album..

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Possibly not a bargain, but I needed the card to complete a set and it was a ta price I was happy to pay - the Buffy Season 5 Internet exclusive promo! (including postage it cost me £4)
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post