Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
I've made another non-eBay purchase that I think is rather good:

Same place as I bought the Cleese and Barker cards - this one I haggled down to £10...
Au Res.,
Paul

Update - I just looked on eBay - Eek

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:
I've made another non-eBay purchase that I think is rather good:

Same place as I bought the Cleese and Barker cards - this one I haggled down to £10...
Au Res.,
Paul

Update - I just looked on eBay - Eek

£10??? Thats criminal! Eek Do you have no shame sir? Big Grin

Seriously though, good buy! But I do feel sorry for the guy you keep robbing blind!

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Paul Wavey,

You are starting to make the rest of us look bad Big Grin. I bought one of these for £67, and I thought I got a good deal (Apparently not!!! Smile)

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
I have to say, the guy was perfectly happy with the deal (he originally had it up for £15!!!) and I was glad to rescue it from it's "in direct sunlight" display position - I was actually allowed behind the counter to look at the autographs he had on display there and a lot of them were showing early signs of fading. One of the cards was a Bruce Campbell from "Army of Darkness"...
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
That purchase is worthy of the wolfie hall of fame. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
A sealed box of Star Wars Episode 1 3D for £10.50! Smokin'

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a bargain Cardz_house! Thumb Up Don't dealers normally ask the earth for sealed boxes of that product?

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Yep, both the Potter Ci1 and the Star Wars 3-D sealed box were sold by the same seller and he remarked to me that I got a great deal! Big Grin

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats Cardz_house! Nice find on that case incentive! Big Grin

Just picked up the Spike PW from big Bads for $30.
Not the best, but one of the cheaper prices i've seen Smile

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i got the buffy big bads pw7 red variant for $38.73 which is £19.50

i also got all this lot for $131 which is £65 all buffy things
season 4 9 chase + 6 chase
a20 harmony auto
a33 andrew
season 5 9 chase set + 6 chase set + slayers gift
season 6 9 chase set
promos b3-sc b6-1 b6-2 b7-2

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nope its not you and its not me its the other half lol

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
i got the buffy big bads pw7 red variant for $38.73 which is £19.50
WOW!!! Eek

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
well, i love the older stuff so.....

Comic Future Stars: base set; 5 card Star Players Set; MVP Card; 8 card Hot Pick Set; Legacy Cards 3-5-6-7-9; and 3 promos

Comic Greats '98: base set; 5 of the 6 OmniChrome Cards; autographed promos; and promo card

all that for less then $20 Clap

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Won this last night for £8.28 inc postage- Complete James Bond Relic RC9 Zorin Industries Patch.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AJJ,

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CaptainMal
posted Hide Post
I didn't find it on eBay but its still a great deal, I got the Supernatural PW3 & PW4 cards for £33 combined. Considering the cards are selling that for that much EACH on the bay I think I've dropped lucky.

That makes it my third Supernatural bargain after finding the Dean autograph for £25 and getting PW1 and PW2 for £20 combined Big Grin

Posts: 1093 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just won Big Bads PW3, PW5 & PW6 for $31 US shipping to me Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
^^^ Thumb Up great deal!

Everyone seems to have such great luck... today, however, I'm quite happy - I just got Buffy Big Bads PW1 card and it only cost me $20.00.

Don't know if it's the best deal on ebay for what I've seen, I think I did pretty good.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
LOL, I knew I should have waited for that!
Ah well, never mind Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Just used BIN $30 to get myself one of these,just waiting to find out the postage costs. Clap

Luv You

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
I won all of these beuties as a job lot last night.

Works out at just £8.25 each inc p&p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post