Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
Eek

so, now we know the true identity of Harvey Birdman Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
a while back i picked up a blank revenge of the sith sketch card for BIT 20 dollars, was up for like 20 mins. I have that and 2 Thunderbird blanks and a blank heritage sketch i plan on getting done up at the motor city comic con. paid between 10-20 each for them. even though im not a big fan of TBirds, i would love to get a martinek painted logo with 5 flying right below it, or all of the vechicles like on display somehow. would be a nice card for 60 bucks total.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Picked up a set of Stargate Season 7 costume cards C22, C23, C24, C25 and C27 for US$30 inclusive of postage. A good deal to me! Smokin'

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
I got a master set of the Doctor Who 40th Anniversary set including both promos, the first two costume cards (the third wasn't issued in packs) all 18 autographs including the case loader and, best of all, the binder WITH the exclusive Brian Blessed autograph card (which is VERY hard to find). Including shipping from the UK this cost me about $194. May not sound like a great deal, but considering how much time and money it would probably take to get everything piece by piece I'm INCREDIBLY happy!

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheUberBob:
I got a master set of the Doctor Who 40th Anniversary set including both promos, the first two costume cards (the third wasn't issued in packs) all 18 autographs including the case loader and, best of all, the binder WITH the exclusive Brian Blessed autograph card (which is VERY hard to find). Including shipping from the UK this cost me about $194. May not sound like a great deal, but considering how much time and money it would probably take to get everything piece by piece I'm INCREDIBLY happy!

-Bob-

Just over £100 for a poop-load of stuff aka a Master set can't be bad, I'm not interested in Doctor Who personally, but if you're into it I'd be over the moon. Even at £10 a card, you've made your money back. Thumb Up

Scully: No. How much you're like Ahab. You're so... consumed by your personal vengeance against life, whether it be its inherent cruelties or its mysteries, that everything takes on a warped significance to your megalomaniacal cosmology.

Mulder: Scully, are you coming on to me?

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
CC3 was indeed released but not inserted into packs. It was sent in limited quantities to dealers in the form of redemption cards, sort of as an case incentives. Hence, the value for CC3 can reach quite high in auctions.

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Got a cool Charlie and the Chocolate Factory tablecloth prop card with Buy it Now (received it in mail today) for about $15. Really nice looking piece with a bright red gingham fabric swatch. Thumb Up

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cardz_house:
CC3 was indeed released but not inserted into packs. It was sent in limited quantities to dealers in the form of redemption cards, sort of as an case incentives. Hence, the value for CC3 can reach quite high in auctions.

That sucks... thanks for the info! Wave

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Just got a Buffy MOS A-11 Evil Trio auto card for $158.50 - I ended up doing a BIN after bidding on the same card from the same seller and never hitting the reserve at $190. Not sure if it a great deal, but I am happy with it.

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Seems to be a good deal to me (the lowest price I can find last time is about US$200) and even if its not, its still a great card to have!!! Clap

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Picked up two Hercules Complete Jourenys autos:
Michael Hurst (Iolaus)£4.99 BIN
Kerry Gallagher (Lianna) £3.99 BIN
Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
I got a ST A&I sketch for $14.00 - The Menagarie, and I recently got a LOST PW12 with 3 colors on Walt's shirt for $30.00

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
My most recent best Ebay find was A-2 - Dorian Gregory – Darryl from the Charmed Conversations set for £8.99 including postage on Ebay UK.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cardz_house:

What's worse (well, at least for really anal-retentive completists which I'm trying not to be) is that there are, I believe, three different variants to this card depending on where the swatch of cloth came from.

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
What's worse (well, at least for really anal-retentive completists which I'm trying not to be) is that there are, I believe, three different variants to this card depending on where the swatch of cloth came from.

-Bob-

Here's 2 of them

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blue Horseshoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

-Bob-

Actually, I think there are at least 4 diferent colour varients. Black, Grey, Red, and Cream.

The Cream version seems to be the rarest, as I have only ever seen one.

Dave.

Posts: 280 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Thnaks terihatcherfan,but if think that was a good buy, I've just won a Judi Dench auto card from Riddick- £5.99 including postage.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
Picked up a Topps WWE Iron Sheik auto for $10.56 Thumb Up

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Just won a Xena Gabrielle costume case topper GC1 for £14.82 Clap

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Don't know about it being a "best" buy but I won all 4 same numbered auto costume cards from Battlestar Galactica Colonial Warriors for $310.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post