Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
WOW!
Yeah, I think that was a good price. Thumb Up

The tara autos dont usually go under $40, and the PW is between $25 & $30!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tialessa,

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
LOTR Evolution Galadriel costume card for $4.25 Dance

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
hwo about:

Zoom Suit Poster signed by John Taddeo, Jorge Palacios, and Diana Striker
+
3-card MEGACON trading card set
Zoom Suit Ash Can Preview
and
Zoom Suit sell sheet

for $1 BIN + $5 s/h

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
My best should (knock on wood) be arriving next week...

Disney Treasures 3 Cabelleros patch card for $10 with shipping...

I've seen several go for around the $20 range recently so was very pleased Smile

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CaptainMal
posted Hide Post
Not my best find but I'm sure someone else is doing a dance of joy right now. Elephant

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Buffy-Season-5-Michelle-Trachtenb...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Posts: 1093 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CaptainMal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
I wonder how they managed to misprice it so badly.

No idea, I think 1 went for just over £100 the other day. The seller also sold the Season 4 Marc Blucas auto for just £10!

Posts: 1093 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LittleEarthquakes
posted Hide Post
Not an ebay find, but I just picked up a set of the Battlestar Galactica DVD cards for US$30. Elephant

Posts: 285 | Location: Australia | Registered: January 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Leoben Conoy dual costume case card- £9.70 including postage on Ebay UK. The first piece has one diamond shape a little of center and the second piece is a tan colour.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i managed to get a charmed season 1 binder for $9.95 in english money thats £5.45 with postage was £7.11

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
If it's undamaged, I've seen it for £200 -roughly US$340.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Finally picked up the LOTR Evolution hardest memorabilia pull of Gandalf's cloak costume card!!!

US$26.05 for Gandalf's cloak along with Frodo and Pippin in 1 single auction!!!! Dance

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by colin:
i managed to get a charmed season 1 binder for $9.95 in english money thats £5.45 with postage was £7.11

I hope that wasn't the one I won recently Wink

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nope it wasnt that one denean dont worry aout that lol heres the link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=66...TRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Colin - That has got to be steal of the year Dance I saw one on "sale" for £175 at Collectormania Eek

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Don't forget you can only put comic books in it. Big Grin

When it says it is in mint condition does that mean it has got a hole in the middle of it. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
Don't forget you can only put comic books in it. Big Grin

Frown I don't have any Buffy comics and I just bought a Buffy comic binder for US$11.99

I decided to pass on the other one I was watching as shipping would've been too high.
Colin, she quoted me $18.50 Airmail. How'd you get $3? I think she actually checked with mine. I don't mind. I wouldn't want her to underestimate then have to cover it herself. Or, god forbid, extort it out of me, lol! Been there, done that. Wink

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
I found a Charmed Gummie for $18.00 USD with shipping!

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I found a Dominic Monaghan Two Towers auto card for $60 and used a sniping program to place a bid because I was a retreat this past weekend. I was positive that I was going to not win the card, but I did and I am now super excited because it was one of my "Treasure Hunt" cards (not quite grail, but definitely high up)

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
I won this auction a while back and received it today:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Superman-Holo-Series-Tcs-Complete-M...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It was a good deal for a set of the Superman holos plus the 4 card insert set. It also came with the extra 11 Batman holos and the H1 insert from that set.

I opened the sealed pack and was thrilled! It had the complete SILVER holo set of 50 cards and the 4 silver holoaction cards. Also included was the $15 holocel card. Still many cards left in the stack which surprised me - there was also a complete set of the GOLD 50-holo set and the GOLD 4 card holoaction set! Plus some cards were stuck together, there were 2 extra gold singles and an extra H4 GOLD holoaction card!

So I got:
Complete silver 50-card set
Complete gold 50-card set
Complete silver 4-card holoaction set H1-H4
Complete gold 4-card holoaction set H1-H4
HoloCel insert card
Extra H4 gold holoaction card
2 extra gold singles
Batman 11 silver holos
Batman H1 Joker holoaction!

NSU book of $116 for $10.49 plus $3.50 shipping!

I never get lucky!!! Big Grin

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I just got the King Kong computer game 4 disc Peter Jackson signature edition for $5. Clap $11.50 shipped to the UK.

So what i here you say.

Well exclusive to this set is the Topps King Kong promo # 0. Bouncey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post