Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Tudors Final Season C11 (/65)& P2 (/30): won for just over $50 both cards not each.
Very happy! Elephant

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WarriorBabe:
Tudors Final Season C11 (/65)& P2 (/30): won for just over $50 both cards not each.
Very happy! Elephant

Wow that is a deal! Congrats.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Pulled these from my 3 boxes:

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Byrne:
Pulled these from my 3 boxes:

That's a terrible Gollum autograph. You should probably get rid of it. I have a cave I can put it in so no one gets hurt. You can mail it to me at...

Kidding. Those are great pulls for minimal investment. Congrats!

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
HAHAH.
Yeah love the Gollum auto! Going to take quite a bit to get trade it on.

$90 for all three boxes. The "sketch" (if you can call it that) is just terrible.

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cherryade82
posted Hide Post

Zachary Quinto as Chad Warwick 21/50 AHS Promo

I managed to grab this Auto Promo card for a pretty nifty £50, considering most of these are on a BIN for over £150. I was well happy with it!

Posts: 35 | Location: Glasgow | Registered: January 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cherryade82:

Zachary Quinto as Chad Warwick 21/50 AHS Promo

I managed to grab this Auto Promo card for a pretty nifty £50, considering most of these are on a BIN for over £150. I was well happy with it!

Nicely done!!!

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I really like that Quinto autograph.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of estephano
posted Hide Post
Woohoo... usually Sunday has proven to be my "eBay Steals"-Day, but I just won the David Carradine auto card from the Alias set for only £7.55 (US$ 12.58)!!! Clap Bouncey

So nice to finally add the Carradine auto to my Alias set Thumb Up

David Carradine auto card A23 - ALIAS Season 3, Inkworks
Won for only £7.55 (US$ 12.58)

Posts: 101 | Location: Stuttgart (Germany) | Registered: January 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Game Of Thrones Q20 & Q30 both acquired for $25-$25 each so really happy with that. Also R1 for $26 when they have been going for crazy money ever since release!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WarriorBabe:
Game Of Thrones Q20 & Q30 both acquired for $25-$25 each so really happy with that. Also R1 for $26 when they have been going for crazy money ever since release!

Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I always find my best Ebay deals are those that don't double the price of the card by charging me the airfare disguised as postage.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of piperh33
posted Hide Post
I bought 3 packs of "Iron Man 2" and I found an Artist Sketch card 1/1 of Joe Pekar.
For you, is it a good find ? Confused

Posts: 130 | Location: Bordeaux, France | Registered: December 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I think those sketches were 2 in each box, so 1 in 12 packs, or if they were one per box, that would've been 1 in 24 packs. Either way, finding one in 3 packs is very good. The sketches in the set are usually pretty high quality and Pekar painted some of his if I'm remembering right, so it's better if you have one of those, a painted one.
Who is the character on it? There were a lot of different characters drawn on these cards.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of piperh33
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your reply, chesspieceface. Smile

The character is a girl with hair, face and arms drawn in green. (Sorry, I don't know her name.)

Edit : I looking on Ebay and I found a sketch card with the same girl (but different background and position) : it's She Hulk. Smile

Posts: 130 | Location: Bordeaux, France | Registered: December 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bone
posted Hide Post
I recently won a Robert Sheehan (The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones) autographed base card, not the the autographed wardrobe version for $30. It's very rare. I've only seen two so far.

Posts: 78 | Location: Australia | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Been a while, hello everyone Wavey

I haven't bought any cards in a very long time, but I came across a couple of auctions I was determined to win. Firstly, because they were in Australia (postage wasn't going to cost an arm and a leg) and secondly, they were both from the same seller (saving even more money on postage Big Grin )

I've been pretty slow collecting all of my Buffy autos, but picked up as a set,
A9 - Bianca Lawson as Kendra
A14 - Kristine Sutherland as Joyce
A16 - Emma Caufield as Anya
A18 - Adam Kaufman as Parker
A49 - Kristy Wu as Chao-Ahn
all for only $80, I do already have the A49, but I didn't really care as I was so happy to get the A9, A14 and A16!

Same person was selling a few Angel autos all together which I grabbed as well,
A1 - David Boreanaz
A2 - Alexis Denisof
A6 - Christian Kane
A19 - Mark Lutz
It was a bit more expensive $175, but I am so happy to have those first 3 on that list that I'm happy with how much I paid.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Wow, the first group is very good for $80, but the second group at only $175 is really insane. How come I never find these sellers? Big Grin Congrats on a great haul.

Posts: 10381 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Wow, the first group is very good for $80, but the second group at only $175 is really insane. How come I never find these sellers? Big Grin Congrats on a great haul.

Thanks Raven Smile I was very happy with my deal.
Doesn't happen to me very often either, actually I can't think of any other flukes like that.

Wasn't even actively searching for Buffy or Angel autos, they just popped up as one of ebays recommendations on the home page based on what I do search for. I was completely shocked that not many other people bid and the price I got them for.

I now just have to find more deals like that for all the other Buffy autos I need Big Grin (I know who am I kidding)

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bone
posted Hide Post
Just bought a Star Trek 2009 - Zachary Quinto autograph card for $75 (Buy It Now). They normally sell between $150-$300 on eBay.

Posts: 78 | Location: Australia | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post