Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congratters to you Spider! Big Grin

I won a Smallville S1, PW3 to complete my set last night for... $12.20 USD (including shipping)

Really happyBig Grin
Now just a few more chase to find...

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
My latest bargain find arrived in the mail today. Buffy season 5 Joel Grey auto - $21.

OK, maybe not exactly "bargain bin" pricing, but I was more than happy with it. Thumb Up

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well done Angelchick.
I have noticed that a few of the autos from older sets are slowly going down. Clap

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Randy Giles
posted Hide Post
Mine might not be a huge bargain, but I am happy with it. I won a Angel season 1 uncut sheet, including postage, $US26.50. Smile

I just hope it arrives in one piece!

Posts: 200 | Location: Australia | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
that's cool Clap

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Not me, but someone has just won a Harry Potter POA Update triple auto for just over a quarter of the going rate - £215.10 Eek Hope it's genuine and good luck to the winner Thumb Up

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Graham,

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
A couple of days ago but an Alias Jennifer Garner A1 auto for $232. I was surprised as I didn't expect it to end below $300.

Once it arrives I'll have both her Alias autos and I won't be bothering with the Daredevil one.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
It's been a while since I snagged a card I wanted at a nice bargain price but I just snagged a scooby doo 2 Linda Cardellini autograph card for $32.56 I'm not sure what they go for these days but when I was fishing for one around release time they couldn't be found under $70 and could top $100.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dunkelzahn
posted Hide Post
My best ebay find was probaly Hoffa's body...o you mean cards,pry that Box of DC Vertigo for 6 bucks Smile

Posts: 22 | Location: Ulthar | Registered: January 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Incarnadine:
It's been a while since I snagged a card I wanted at a nice bargain price but I just snagged a scooby doo 2 Linda Cardellini autograph card for $32.56 I'm not sure what they go for these days but when I was fishing for one around release time they couldn't be found under $70 and could top $100.

Nice find ,whenever I see one,it does sell for slightly higher than what you got yours for Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Probably not the best buy, but I was hurting for her... Yeoman Rand International C3 case card for about $41 dollars inc. S&H. Dance

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
how about a Tick Test SEt for $10 Wink

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by starwolf1001:
how about a Tick Test SEt for $10 Wink

Sounds awesome... any scans to share? Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
just won it yesterday, don't think he knew what he had Confused

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Two Xena&Hercules animated items:
One lot of 6 Animated Extras(5 that I need Smile ) for $2.99
Aphrodite (Alexadra Tydings) auto: $8.05
Big Grin

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just won a James Marsters season 3 auto card for $108.05 (including insurance and shipping). I was SUPER happy about that, considering the cheapest that I have seen that card go for is about a hundred POUNDS, which was way to excessive for my taste. Anyways, today is a good day! Big Grin

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
good for you Riddler Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This one had my name on it:
LOST SEASON 1

PW4 JACK
BASE SET(MINUS 1 CARD) #84
BL2 TENSIONS JACK AND KATE
PUZZLE OCEANIC 1,8
NUMBERS 23,42

ALIAS SEASON 4

PW5 CARL LUMBLY GOWN
BASE SET(COMPLETE)
PUZZLE 4,5
BOX LOADER BL2
REGRETS 2,3

All for $27 USD including shipping

I was going to hold off on LOST, but I guess not Razz
I think the auction is/was from a member from here, but not sure.
If it is, e-mail or something just to say hi! Wavey

Thanks -- C. Cool

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Awesome Chris!!! Thumb Up

Picture of LittleEarthquakes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Byrne:
This one had my name on it:
LOST SEASON 1

PW4 JACK
BASE SET(MINUS 1 CARD) #84
BL2 TENSIONS JACK AND KATE
PUZZLE OCEANIC 1,8
NUMBERS 23,42

ALIAS SEASON 4

PW5 CARL LUMBLY GOWN
BASE SET(COMPLETE)
PUZZLE 4,5
BOX LOADER BL2
REGRETS 2,3

All for $27 USD including shipping

I was going to hold off on LOST, but I guess not Razz
I think the auction is/was from a member from here, but not sure.
If it is, e-mail or something just to say hi! Wavey

Thanks -- C. Cool

Chris, that's an awesome find Thumb Up

If you need any help finishing off the LOST chase sets, send me an email. I *think* I have all of the cards you're missing (including the base card). Smile

Posts: 285 | Location: Australia | Registered: January 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post