Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
I saw this and because I know Mark I was a bit disappointed that he didn't say it to me.
I would certainly buy one. Harrison Ford his autograph is expensive but very difficult to get one official.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Congratulations zhamlau! Very cool! Thumb Up

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
zhamlau....

One word - WOW!!!!! Drool

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Amazing! Definitely a cornerstone of ANY collection, zhamlau!

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Thats very cool zhamlau. Thumb Up I must say I'm curious to know what a legit Ford auto is worth.

Scully: No. How much you're like Ahab. You're so... consumed by your personal vengeance against life, whether it be its inherent cruelties or its mysteries, that everything takes on a warped significance to your megalomaniacal cosmology.

Mulder: Scully, are you coming on to me?

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
That's awesome zhamlau!!! Clap

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
thank ya. Yeah, its funny, it wasnt as expensive as you might think. This poster only cost 399 plus 20 shipping right from the signing. I knew his agent even, i figured i almost missed it the first time, i couldnt NOT pull the trigger now. Sadly, they are sold out now. The website you could find them is

http://www.derekmaki.com/id98.html

sadly, they are all sold out now. NOW, its off to the Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill signing! then, convention circut time!

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Won last night-
Family Guy Season One

Bad Dog set BD1-BD6
CL-1 No fat chicks case topper
Reading is fun set BL1-BL3
Griffin Family Photos set FP1-FP9

All for £7.30 inc postage.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
The Buffy Season 1 A2 arrived yesterday - and is brilliant! Makes me laugh how they hand-wrote his dog's name on the back!

Also got the complete Slayer Kit chase set for £30/$60.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prophecygirl:
The Buffy Season 1 A2 arrived yesterday - and is brilliant! Makes me laugh how they hand-wrote his dog's name on the back!

Also got the complete Slayer Kit chase set for £30/$60.

Actually they were all hand corrected by David Boreanaz himself.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
Yep I know, sorry, didn't word that too well.

Incarnadine - do you know how much the other S1 autos usually go for these days?

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Incarnadine:
Actually they were all hand corrected by David Boreanaz himself.

Wow, I didn't know that, that's cool. Thumb Up

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prophecygirl:
Yep I know, sorry, didn't word that too well.

Incarnadine - do you know how much the other S1 autos usually go for these days?

I know the Hannigans usually end in the $450-$500 range but I haven't really checked the Metcalf or Whedon autos lately. I seem to recall metcalf was not much over $100 and Whedon maybe $150. Time has taken its toll.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
One of the Supernatural Pieceworks finds that I posted recently here arrived a few days ago; the lovely seller had included a little gift- an unopened pack of 24 season 4 trading cards. I thought it was a very sweet gesture and I wanted to let people know about it. There are some genuinely nice people out there! Smile

xo Olly.

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
I have done some ebay buying as late mainly on Avengers series 2 these are the autos I picked up

Peter Barkworth
Liz Fraser
Tony Selby
Total $15.83 inc shipping (cheap)

Honor Blackman $135.36 on its own
Burt Kwouk
$150.15 inc shipping

Maybe a lot, but dealers are selling the Honor Blackman for about $230.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
a few decent buys in the last weeks, best has been this -

amazed I won it, with shipping, £48 Eek

Posts: 36 | Location: East Sussex, UK | Registered: February 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
incredible Eek

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Yesterday got the Goblet of Fire Update base set, set of 9 foils and set of 4 box toppers for the princely sum of £4.99. Thats what you call a cheap mini-master! Not including promos, sell sheet & binder of course... Razz

Scully: No. How much you're like Ahab. You're so... consumed by your personal vengeance against life, whether it be its inherent cruelties or its mysteries, that everything takes on a warped significance to your megalomaniacal cosmology.

Mulder: Scully, are you coming on to me?

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lost season 1 josh holloway auto US$50 BIN Elephant

Posts: 306 | Location: australia | Registered: April 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
Buffy Season 6 PW4 - BIN £11 Big Grin