Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
alias season one pw1 30 dollars
dead zone multi case auto 24.95

Posts: 48 | Location: Portage,Mi,usa | Registered: September 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jen
posted Hide Post
I just won a Amy Acker (Fred) auto card fro £25.00 Elephant

Posts: 41 | Location: scotland (uk) | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Some recent great finds for me are:

X-Men Legends Activition/Marvel 5-card sets still sealed in game cases for a $1.00 a set. Got 3 sets.

Six Feet Under Season 1 & 2 HBO1 DVD Card - $1.00 each. Got 2.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RangerDutch
posted Hide Post
Just picked up 2 Hellboy auto cards;Doug Jones as Abe Sapien and John William Johnson as Agent Clay. AND a Hellboy pieceworks card pants worn by Rupert Evans as Agent Myers. All 3 for.....drumroll please....$9.99!! Somedays I love eBay!

Xander: It's funny how the Earth never opens up and swallows you when you want it to.

Posts: 130 | Location: New England | Registered: August 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
Just after Christmas I bought a Val Kilmer FOTG auto for just under $10 Big Grin

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LUZNDAVE
posted Hide Post
Ive been trying to catch up on my Star Wars cards. Since I don't collect Autographs or Sketch cards (Too Expensive) its been easy. I only collect the Common set, inserts & promos.

Starwars:
Clone Wars- Complete Common Set, Sticker Set Motion card Set, box & Wrapper for $30

Heritage- Common set & Series One Foil set for $7.99

Series 2 foil set for $9.99

Posts: 348 | Location: La Palma, CA | Registered: January 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
I just got a Spike PALz redemption card for BIN £11.99 Big Grin woohoo!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the Spike Palz card!!

I managed to get a Buffy Women of Sunnydale Pieceworks PW6 for £3.52.
Also picked up a box of Van Helsing stickers+album on BIN for £4.50- I know that's not strictly trading cards, but I remember reading somewhere that the sticekrs contained random foil cards so we'll see!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
I won an Amy Acker ANGEL auto card for $36.00. Thrilled with that one.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Just bagged a Hercules Legendary Journeys Hologram set H1 and H2 from the 1996 release... for £0.99!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davidsix
posted Hide Post
Call me crazy but I had to bid on a 3 auctions from the "site." I am really excited but I did pay alot for these auctions but after figuring out prices from different sites I think I got an excellent deal. The 3 auctions ended and I paid $386.00 roughly. The auctions won included:
Season 4: The items included were Binder, Base set, Autos 16=17=21, Complete set of new beginnings, complete ritual enjoining set, essential slayer cards, and promos bL3 b4-0 b4-1 b4-2 b4-3 bm-1 brc-1 ww2000 sd2000 sfx-2 complete san diego and wizard world promo sets.
Season 5: Binder, base set, Autos 22-28, box loader set, case loader card, protectors of the key set, big bad chrush set, slayers gift and promos bl4 b5-1 b5-2 (regular) b5-2 (embossed) b5-3 and b5-i.
Reflections Base set, Autos 3=4=5=6, portrait of a slayer set, slayers journal set and promos p1-p3
The story so far: Binder, base set, Buffy card (B1), box card set, case card set, couples card set, sunnydale evil card set, classic quotes card set and promos P1-P4
I can't wait till I receive them and yes some of them are going up for trade (The ones I already have..lol) Elephant Elephant

Posts: 203 | Location: nys | Registered: June 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Got the nine card Hercules promo preview set for 0.99!
(anyone notice a theme lol)

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
And continuining the theme.... picked up a Xena Motion Vision card for £0.99

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KADRAN00157:
Looks like davidsix pulled off sale of the Century Smile

KADRAN00157

Absolutely. I'm afraid I can't beat that!

I recently bought a sealed box of Buffy Season 4 and Season 5. One finished for approx $105 the other for approx $175. Can't remember exactly. In the last hour of the auctions as I got outbid for the umpteenth time instead of making my ID look like a desperado I used my other ID Razz
I might put the boxes up for trade not that anyone wants to ever trade boxes because I'm not in the US, the usual story. Maybe I should hide them and forget about them for 10 years, lol!

Even though I paid a fair bit, I'm happy. Just have to wait and see if I get slapped with import duty. Oh well. As I told one of my buyers 'no-one forced you to bid so high.' Roll Eyes

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boggle
posted Hide Post
Here's my latest bargain, Buffy Season one binder complete with season one and three base sets in pages, all for £65 bin!! Big Grin When i took it out of the envelope today i also found a season four promo, BM-I. I'm pretty pleased with that lot!! Big Grin

"Bored now"

Posts: 271 | Location: Sussex UK | Registered: September 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
The season 5 boxes really are tough to find, they seemed to completely vanish shortly after ther were released and rarely surface at less than $150 now. Maybe you'll get lucky and find a Trachtenberg auto, they seem to have gotten a jump start again as the marketing for Ice Princess has heated up, the one I have on watch (just out of curiosity) is already over $150.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of darbow
posted Hide Post
Just won an Angel S1 David Boreanaz auto for £49.95 BIN, been outbid the past 3 times going over £70 so well pleased with this one

Posts: 457 | Location: Bristol, U.K | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Incarnadine:
The season 5 boxes really are tough to find, they seemed to completely vanish shortly after ther were released and rarely surface at less than $150 now. Maybe you'll get lucky and find a Trachtenberg auto...

Come to think of it, I haven't seen any Season 5 boxes ever, i don't think.
I was just doing a Buffy box search to see if there were any decent-priced ones from any season as I do now and then, and found a guy with one from every season, pretty much. Straight away the Season 1 was far out of my reach - thinking along the lines more of Customs fees than actual bid price, lol!

When did Inkworks start with the "Guaranteed one auto (and now PW) per box" thing? If it wasn't back when S4 and 5 were out, perhaps I'd be better off leaving the boxes unopened for the time being. Its not like I need the inserts or common cards, and I can't think of a thing I'd trade the boxes for, anyway lol.

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
well, not card related but i did just get a Fantasy Quarterly #1 (first Elfquest comic ever) for $16.00 Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
Well, I just broke the bank on what I think was a good find considering I was looking to build the set. I won a lot of five Planet of the Apes (2001 movie) autographs including Heston, Tim Roth and Bonham Carter for $150. Was a stretch on the bank account but since I needed both the Heston and Carter, the price seemed about as low as I'll likely find them and I can recoup some of my bid with the other three which were duplicates. So in the end I will likely have paid $100 for the Heston and Carter.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1177 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post