Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
cheers angelina

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
also got these which finishes my autos for col just pieceworks to go

£4.29

£5.11

£5.11

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Arrived today:

Stargate Atlantis auto card = $7.50 Big Grin

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
I am pleased to announce that I have just snagged the bargain of the year.

I was astounded to find when i awoke this morning that I had not been outbid on a card i have wanted for years and thought I'd never afford to own.

What card i hear you cry....

Well for $100 UNDER guide price and a massive $350 less than the nearest price in an eBay shop I won the bidding on a
TOS Season One AUTO card A17 Ricardo Montalban Clap Clap Clap

It a WONDERFUL Birthday present to myself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Non Ebay

45.00 w/redemption card

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:

TOS Season One AUTO card A17 Ricardo Montalban Clap Clap Clap

Nice card. Nice price?

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack London:
Over 30 years after I missed my first chance at one, I finally realized a childhood dream with my latest ebay pickup:

A vintage Kung Fu lunch box for only $15.00! It is in very good condition and though it doesn't have the original Thermos bottle, I have already arranged to get one for it.

When I was a kid in the early 70's I realllllllyyyy wanted one of these. But money was tight for my mom that year in particular, so I had to make do with the previous year's lunchbox: The Hair Bear Bunch. My mom said that I could get Kung Fu the next year, but , of course, it wasn't available the next year. Fast forward about 33 years or so and I finally got one! Dance I know now (and knew then) that a lunchbox isn't/wasn't that important in the grand scheme of things, but it is neat to reclaim a bit of my "kiddom". Smile

Another great part to this story:

The day after I received the lunch box, I found a website that had the Kung Fu Thermos bottle for only $5.95!! I ordered it and it arrived only two days later!!

Yes, I am a geek, but I am a geek with a complete Kung Fu Lunch Box!!! Dance

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Aren't we all a geek in some way.

And after watching Beauty and the Geek I'm sometimes happy to be a geek. People really look a different way to us. More respectfull I must say.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Buffy Memories PW7 Willow Top for $11.38. The $ to £ rate is good at the moment, when you start paying less £'s on PayPal, you know it's really good! Big Grin

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Just won a Grant Gould Black Panther from The Complete Avengers for a very reasonable $21.50 Thumb Up My bad for not noticing the not-so-reasonable $10 postage Shake Head

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of meatwagon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Aren't we all a geek in some way.

Yes we are. Big GrinRemember the first phase is denial and the last is acceptance.I just went straight to the last step.I don't have time for that in between stuff(I am to busy as it is.) Wink
Not to mention it would just detract from my card time.

Posts: 218 | Location: Ca. USA | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Arrived today:

The Mummy Returns "Evy" Pieceworks = $19.05 Dance

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SciFiMom,

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
That's a BEAUTY of a card Angelina!

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post

Picture of meatwagon
posted Hide Post
Very cool! Cool

Posts: 218 | Location: Ca. USA | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
£5 Buy It Now+£1.25 postage

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Thush
posted Hide Post
I just bought this lovely colour RAM sketch of Steed in The New Avengers for just over £9 ($20).

Very happy with that. Smile

Posts: 385 | Location: London, UK | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Thush
posted Hide Post
Thanks, SciFiMom. Can't wait to see what it looks like in the flesh.

Posts: 385 | Location: London, UK | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes, I am a geek, but I am a geek with a complete Kung Fu Lunch Box!!!

Jack, that is a great find! I had a similar (sort of) find, and card related too.
PG Tips tea used to include 'collectors cards' - about the same size as cigarette cards, and when I was a kid, they did a set (of 50) based on Space. We didn't buy PG Tips, but friends of my parents did and I used to get the cards from them. I also managed to get from somewhere the album for the cards, but I never managed to complete the set - until a couple of years ago when I chanced to find a complete set, sans album for a pittance. So I am now the proud owner of both - though I haven't yet felt the need to glue the cards in the album (which would mean I would have to remove the carefully stuck in with flour and water paste incomplete set... That sort of feels like undoing my childhood...)
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post