Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Darth Vader Fan:
The Dominic Chianese autos have really dropped in price sinne they were released.

That makes sense. All the pack inserted autos worked out to roughly 1 each per case and the Chianese autose were given out 1 per case so there were as many as the other autos, BUT, all of the Chianese autos came out at roughly the same time while there seems to be a fair amount of unopened product so they should be much more available than the others.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I recently bought a PW-4 (Pete's Shirt) from Smallville S1 for $4.99 USD.

Kinda nifty. I too bought some cards from their site so I dont have to dig and hunt for them Smile

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just bought 2 boxes of Smallville S1 for...
$74 with Shpping to me! (in USD)

WWEEE, I am happy. Clap
I have not opned boxes or packets in almost a year! Eek

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Byrne:
Just bought 2 boxes of Smallville S1 for...
$74 with Shpping to me! (in USD)

WWEEE, I am happy. Clap
I have not opned boxes or packets in almost a year! Eek

Whoooooooohoooooooo!!! Clap Clap Clap

That's awesome Chris!!!

Do post what you get... and good luck! Big Grin Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the kind words!
I already have a trade going on for 4 inserts from Smallville S1 & S2. So, when I pull the inserts, I will hopefully be able to complete he sets etc.

The seller said that only one box has come form the same sealed case, so lets hope I pull that PW-2! Smile

I will of course post here the link of the page that I post the official breakdowns on.

Thanks -- Chris Big Grin

P.S
If pull duplicate PW/Auto cards I am willing trade Smile

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Byrne:

P.S
If pull duplicate PW/Auto cards I am willing trade Smile

Kewl! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
I didn't win this off of ebay, but I think I found the deal of the century today. My comic shop had a nearly perfect BUFFY season 1 binder with the season 1 set inside, and the price tag was $35.00 for the BOTH!!!! When I got to the register, they were having a sale so I got both for $30.00. Eek

Posts: 3214 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
I didn't win this off of ebay, but I think I found the deal of the century today. My comic shop had a nearly perfect BUFFY season 1 binder with the season 1 set inside, and the price tag was $35.00 for the BOTH!!!! When I got to the register, they were having a sale so I got both for $30.00. Eek

I'm surprised you were even able to write that post. If I'd have seen them at that price I would have dropped dead! And I'm not even a Buffy fan.

Scully: No. How much you're like Ahab. You're so... consumed by your personal vengeance against life, whether it be its inherent cruelties or its mysteries, that everything takes on a warped significance to your megalomaniacal cosmology.

Mulder: Scully, are you coming on to me?

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
Picked up a few Family Guy inserts today from ebay for $8.61 dlvd Big Grin

Family Photos #3
Family Photos #4
Wally Wingert/Pawtucket Patriot auto

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
Jane- which comic shop do you go to? The one near me closed down a few years ago (guess he didn't charge me what he should have for all of my stuff... lol) and I haven't found a good one since. The only other one I know in the area is on Metropolitan Avenue, and he's usually REALLY expensive... Confused I've been dying to find a new AND decent one for years! Lol... Big Grin

Great find! Wonder why he was selling it for that... ??!

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice one both of you!
I wish I too had more comic stores near me!

I have finally found a supply store, but thats it! Razz

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
Claudia Christian auto for £3.50 Dance

I could of sworn I had a CC auto from Highlander,but could not find it in my auto card stack Frown
I did not remember selling or trading it,but I could have as I have done it before.
Then a few minutes ago I decided to look over a pile of cards on my desk and at the bottom of the pile there she was Clap
Looking it over I wish her sig could of been better instead of loops,oh well.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10450 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane:

You win - I give up...

That's just amazing!

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boggle
posted Hide Post
Yay! I can finally post here! This is my last few good buys:
Buffy WOS Tara figure redemption card (unused and still honoured by Inkworks) £10 ($18)

Buffy season 3 binder, one small split £12 ($21)

Buffy WOS Tara figure £12 ($21)

and today, Buffy season six full promo set B6-1,2 foil & non foil, i, GG, NSU-SD, SD2002, UK, WW2002 all for £22 BIN ($39)

"Bored now"

Posts: 271 | Location: Sussex UK | Registered: September 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well, my Smallville Cards arrived today.
The base set as BL sets. Clap

I am just waiting for my cheque to clear for my PW-4 and other random cards.

I too am sending off the MO for the 2 Smallville boxes, so they should be here in a few weeks! Big Grin Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CaptainMal
posted Hide Post
Angel Season 4 Internet Promo A4-i £1.38

Not much of a deal but I've been outbid several times on this card and they've ended around £4-£5 Clap

Posts: 1093 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
I've just won a gorgeous Anya piecework (PW3) from the Buffy WOS set.

I got it for a total of £6.50 inc. P&P! Elephant

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Great card! I love that one, have one myself and am on the look out for others Smile

Picked up recently:
Xena Quotable Promo P3 $4.25
Xena Seasons 4/5 Promo P3 $2.31

Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by terihatcherfan:
I've just won a gorgeous Anya piecework (PW3) from the Buffy WOS set.

I got it for a total of £6.50 inc. P&P! Elephant

I have 2 or 3 of these with varying green/purple on them... I can't seem to get them to sell at auction with a $9.99 start bid (no reserve) and $2.00 US S&H... strange.

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I just got Rittenhouses new Munsters set complete with all the autographs, cards and promo for £22.

Clap Bouncey Dance

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post