Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Won a Harry Potter POAU prop card Unfogging the future 401/930 for £5.65 Smile

It's also a nice variant... it has black lines through out the prop piece- i'm now glad I got outbid recently for a plain green card!

eBay item nubmer: 6237480748

(mods- I hope it's ok to put the item numer to a closed eBay auction- apoligies if it isn't and please remove my post if so)

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
Great finds Kimberley Thumb Up

Mine's not an ebay find, but I got a Buffy Season 1 Slayer Kit S4 for £3.50 Smile

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
nice finds Kimberley Thumb Up

And not to speak for the moddies,but it is OK to post ended auctions.You can even include a direct link.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberley M:
Won a Harry Potter POAU prop card Unfogging the future 401/930 for £5.65 Smile

It's also a nice variant... it has black lines through out the prop piece- i'm now glad I got outbid recently for a plain green card!

Excellent! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Smallville season 2 master set (minus P-UK) for 160.00 inc. shipping after paypal discount! Elephant

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica:
Maybe not the greatest find, but just now bought a Melinda Clarke CSI case topper auto for $26.99 plus $3.00 shipping. Not too bad since I really wanted it. Now, let's see if it arrives Wink

I received it and it's beautiful! I love it. It's a nice addition to my Xena collection!

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica:
I received it and it's beautiful! I love it. It's a nice addition to my Xena collection!

Nice... so how many non Xena cards do you have to supliment that which has come out?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Serenity box for 39.00 shipped was my lastest pickup I had been thinking of picking up the set and inserts and came across the box

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Wow.... that was an awesome deal! Eek Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Won a Xena Beauty&Brawn Amarice costume card for £6.40- brown version to go with my green version Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
I got another low priced box.This one being Smallville 4 at $36
Hoping for an Erica Durance auto,but I got the A26 Lex Luthor auto instead Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I just got the following in a private purchase.

Star Trek Search for Spock FTCC.60 + 20.

Star Trek 1V FTCC 60.

Star Trek Motion Picture. Set & stickers.

M.A.S.H.

All cards and stickers are mint and i got them for $6 per set. Eek

Bouncey Clap Dance

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:
I got another low priced box.This one being Smallville 4 at $36
Hoping for an Erica Durance auto,but I got the A26 Lex Luthor auto instead Big Grin

Bernie,

I have the Erica Durance auto from Season 4... trade? Maybe for Erica +? You know where my Trade list is Smile

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Got a Star Trek Enterprise Mark Moses BBA10 auto card for only $7.99 Buy it Now. I am very pleased with the price as I kept getting outbid on this one, usually it went for about 12 dollars or more.

Have been a fan of Mark's for a long time. He was excellent as the somewhat naive lieutenant in the movie Platoon. He was also very funny in a show called The Single Guy. Smile

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Won a Charmed season 1 PB-1 promo for £4.99 Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got all 3 Alias sets for $25 including shipping yesterday! Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Byrne:
I got all 3 Alias sets for $25 including shipping yesterday! Big Grin

You almost had me choking on my lunch (hotdog) with that one... I thought I had read all 3 Alias master sets. Big Grin

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Oh I wish it was Master sets! Angel
I would of loved to of found some PW cards in one lot for that, but I am still hoping Razz

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
Got a Buffy Season 7 PW1 with gold, for BIN £14.95 Big Grin Pic is in the favourite variant thread.

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bernie! By the way, check your e-mails RE. the stuff you sent me Smile