Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Got a card that , for me, would fit in this category. Not so much for the price, which was about what I expect the price guide value to be ($30), but for the fact that it was the one card I wanted from a new set:

Frances Conroy autograph from The Dark is Rising.

I have been a huge fan of hers since Six Feet Under. Was sad to see that she didn't have an autograph in that set and hoped that she would turn up in something. Sure enough, she did!
I didn't want to buy a box of these hoping to get her autograph. Just set a goal for myself of getting this card as quickly as possible. It arrived yesterday and looks fantastic!!! Dance

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Jack London, sometimes it's great to get a card you're after and be pleased just to have it. Are you collecting this set or just wanted this card? There are a few signers on this set that I particularly wanted. I was very pleased to pick up an Ian McShane card (BIN) for $47 ($50 including shipping to the UK - about £24 altogether). I also picked up a variant of the PW1-Wills Jumper with the band perfectly parallel in the centre of the card for £10 ($20).

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Thanks, justm.

Actually, I haven't seen the movie and don't plan to buy the cards. Just wanted to add to my Six Feet Under collection.

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
congrats

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Just got these in the mail today:

$49 plus shipping. Big Grin

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
great ones, I'm still waiting on my wins

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
got angel season 2 darla for $50... and i finally got the da1 for that set not cheap but its one of my grail cards!! Elephant

Posts: 306 | Location: australia | Registered: April 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Another eBay find- $32.50 for this one.

Yay Batgirl!

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice buys everone

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post

Some rather nice sketch cards I've picked up off ebay recently.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Won this morning:A Mark Spears Batman and Joker sketch card $39.57 which is only £19.32. Clap

Can't wait for it to arrive.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
This is not necessarily my best Ebay find, but it is up there. A 1991 Pro Set Little Mermaid stand-up (pop-up) story promo card. Looks like the original promo card, but pops up into a standing form.

These were hard to get and from what I know, pretty expensive. The last one that I saw sold for $68. I got mine for $5.51. I am very happy.

Mike.

There was an ebay auction which ended yesterday
Item number: 320170345281
it sold for $10
maybe these aren't considered so rare anymore?
anyone have the latest NSU price on this card? My guide only says "spec"

Posts: 260 | Location: Downunder | Registered: June 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LittleEarthquakes
posted Hide Post
This wasn't from ebay, but I just scored a great Serenity PW4 variant for $30 Elephant Elephant

Will post a pic later tonight Smile

Posts: 285 | Location: Australia | Registered: January 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
I just received my 5 sketch cards that I bought from ebay. I still don't have a scanner so I can't show them but I have:
*Nick Cardy (3 cases)
*Luis Dominguez (3 cases)
*Eddie Wagner
*Tyler Richlen
*Daniel Brandão

Great ones, hopefully I can hit some more.

A belgian hiphop group

Picture of darbow
posted Hide Post
I got the Jericho PW5 Triple Piecework for $12.50

Also got these CSI Cards:

£2.20

£6.50

Posts: 457 | Location: Bristol, U.K | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Dolce & Gabbana! :O WOW!
Love the cards Darren Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
that's a very nice variant!!! Thumb Up

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
darbow, the Greg Sanders costume card is fantastic! congratulations!

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Great Greg variant. It's cool to still have the button.

A belgian hiphop group

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Won a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Gold Ticket retail prop card of Triple Dazzle Caramel candy wrapper for the princely sum of $3.80 ($1.30 for the bid, $2.50 shipping)! Elephant