Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberley M:
Just did a BIN on a listing described as "Charmed Trading card Album 3 ring only"

It was a Season 1 binder and the BIN price was £5 Big Grin

Niiiice !!! Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CaptainMal
posted Hide Post
I won the Amber Benson auto from Buffy Season 5 for £32.50 including postage Thumb Up

My first ever eBay bargain! (and hopefully not the last Big Grin)

Posts: 1093 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
Welcome Cap Mal! Another Serenity/Firefly fan... I like you already Wink

I'm in the process of bidding on three AMAZING items. When I tell you, you'll scream. So I'll keep it under my hat until the deal is done, and then gloat. Wink LOL!

Olly X

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Missed a bunch of good BIN's this morning on Charmed Season 1 autos Mad , but still came out with a few good buys

Charmed Season 1 Book Of Shadows 6 Card Set $19.99
Charmed Season 1 Set x2 + Charmed Ones 9 Card Puzzle Set $14.99
Charmed Season 1 Spirit Board $19.99
Charmed Season 1 Promo Lot P0, P1, P2, CL1, Pi, ML1 + Sell Sheet $8.99

Overall Im very happy, but for example the Prue Auto went bin $50 and Leo Darryl etc went $13 a piece Mad

Posts: 151 | Location: Sacramento | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Finally won a card I have been after for ages! Clap

I won a Xena 4/5 auto Amarice for £20 Big Grin

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Overall Im very happy, but for example the Prue Auto went bin $50

Frown

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
Buffy B6-GG for $7.10... shipping is a little steep IMO, but I think I got the card at a decent price anyway... Smile

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Claudia Christian auto for £3.50 Dance

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Highlander.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CaptainMal
posted Hide Post
I've been having such a lucky week on eBay, just won the Danny Strong auto from Buffy Season 4 for just £11.16!!! Big Grin

Posts: 1093 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Collectress
posted Hide Post
Buffy WOS-GG £1.28 Dance

"That's your plan? Wile E. Coyote would come up with a better plan than that!" - John Crichton
"Bored now" - Vampire Willow

Posts: 669 | Location: UK | Registered: January 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
Recent SOPRANOS wins:

Dominic Chianese autograph: $31 (inc. shipping)

Jerry Adler auto redemption + 5 different chase cards: $14 (inc. shipping)

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
i got a Dominic Auto card in a resent win also....for a lot cheaper Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I gave up on my amazing bid, someone outbid me with a price that wasn't worth competing with- I could have found cheaper actions elsewhere!

Do you know what REALLY grates on me? When you see people's auctions that aren't actually auctions, they're BIN'S, and they set the BIN at an appauling price that's a complete con. It really annoys me- they must think we're idiots. Fair do's if it's a BIN because they want to get rid of it cheap and fast, but when they try and con people it really does make me angry! Hmmphh. Anyways! LOL! Wink

I won an auction on a Lost L1-UK promo the other day for £1.80, and the seller was fantastic- they sent it in a toploader, and included 2 free Family Guy promos aswell as a thankyou for buying from them. It was fab! So 2 promo cards for £1.90 inc. P&P! Smile

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of doggonit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by terihatcherfan:
Do you know what REALLY grates on me? When you see people's auctions that aren't actually auctions, they're BIN'S, and they set the BIN at an appauling price that's a complete con. It really annoys me- they must think we're idiots. Fair do's if it's a BIN because they want to get rid of it cheap and fast, but when they try and con people it really does make me angry! Hmmphh. Anyways! LOL! Wink

I see nothing wrong with a high BIN, no harm in hoping that someone really wants it and is prepared to pay OTT - especially if rare.
I can't see the point in really high opening bid prices though - fine if it's about the ending price of an item, but when far higher it's surely a waste of time and money for the seller as they just don't sell.
Then they just keep re-listing over and over - I don't think they realise they only get their listing fees back if sold on the first re-listing - all subsequent re-listings don't qualify.

Smile

Posts: 717 | Location: uk | Registered: April 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by starwolf1001:
i got a Dominic Auto card in a resent win also....for a lot cheaper Big Grin

that's cool Cool

I have not checked ebay for almost a week Eek

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheUberBob:
Recent SOPRANOS wins:

-Bob-

I got the Chianese that sold before yours I think and I paid what I thought the price had settled at which was MUCH higher. Oh, well.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1177 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm bidding an excellent price for a piecework at the moment and I'm winning... 1 day left... *Hopes that all those people with the day off work tomorrow don't search ebay* Wink

Haha, fingers crossed baby, fingers crossed.

Olly

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doggonit:
quote:
Originally posted by terihatcherfan:

I see nothing wrong with a high BIN, no harm in hoping that someone really wants it and is prepared to pay OTT - especially if rare.
I can't see the point in really high opening bid prices though - fine if it's about the ending price of an item, but when far higher it's surely a waste of time and money for the seller as they just don't sell.
Then they just keep re-listing over and over - I don't think they realise they only get their listing fees back if sold on the first re-listing - all subsequent re-listings don't qualify.

Smile

Let me rephrase it- I meant when they have it at BIN, and they don't enable you to place a bid. It's either BIN at this con artist price, or see ya later. THAT annoys me. Mad Wink

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan Cracknell:
quote:
Originally posted by TheUberBob:
Recent SOPRANOS wins:

-Bob-

I got the Chianese that sold before yours I think and I paid what I thought the price had settled at which was MUCH higher. Oh, well.
The Dominic Chianese autos have really dropped in price sinne they were released.

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post