Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Alias season 2 pw3 Jennifer Garner
angel A37 vincent kartheiser
Buffy mos harry groener

30.00 for lot..

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rachandcarl:
just won a buffy 10th Xander forever friends card for $77 Smile....and it completes my forever friends set...and my master set of buffy 10th except for that damn stake card which i will never get so i'll jsut pretend it doesn't exist!!!

Good for you on getting the complete Forever Friends set and I agree with you about that stake card so Congrats on completing your master set! Smile

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
A box for $10? That has just got to break somebodys heart somewhere.

Good for you though. Smile

I know.... believe it or not, I felt bad about it. At least until I opened it and found more of what I needed to complete my master set. Wink

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hollypop:
quote:
Originally posted by rachandcarl:
just won a buffy 10th Xander forever friends card for $77 Smile....and it completes my forever friends set...and my master set of buffy 10th except for that damn stake card which i will never get so i'll jsut pretend it doesn't exist!!!

thanks! can't wait for it to arrive so i can make the puzzle!
Good for you on getting the complete Forever Friends set and I agree with you about that stake card so Congrats on completing your master set! Smile

Posts: 306 | Location: australia | Registered: April 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Streich:
Alias season 2 pw3 Jennifer Garner
angel A37 vincent kartheiser
Buffy mos harry groener

30.00 for lot..

Big Grin Great job - what an awesome find!

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
always wanted this card - $11 and change.

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
just won 4 boxes of Twenty Four Seeason 4 was hoping to win one and won them all Big Grin total for the lot 100.00

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LittleEarthquakes
posted Hide Post
Just received a Serenity binder which I scored for US $24.99 Dance

IMO one of the nicest Inkworks binders I've seen

Posts: 285 | Location: Australia | Registered: January 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
great wins everybody

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi_Collector
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LittleEarthquakes:
Just received a Serenity binder which I scored for US $24.99 Dance

IMO one of the nicest Inkworks binders I've seen

Thats a great binder.
Very hard to come by.
Congratulations!

Posts: 1602 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
DC Legacy JAMES BUKAUSKAS - GREEN LANTERN for 15,94$ including p&p.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
don't know if it's a deal anymore haven't kept up but got the Lost Season 1 A2 sawyer autograph for 50.00

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
WOW!
Great find Jim Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
thqt's a great one

A belgian hiphop group

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
quote:
don't know if it's a deal anymore haven't kept up but got the Lost Season 1 A2 sawyer autograph for 50.00

Awesome find Jim! Thumb Up

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Great deal Jim, Congrats

David

Posts: 357 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Not an ebay find, but from a major UK Dealer's web site.

Some members might remember some years ago about my complaining that I opened a box of Inkworks Women of Bond Wide-vision and pulled a Lois Chiles Redemption card only to find that Inkworks had just lost the Licence to RA and they told me had destroyed all remaing auto cards and so could not honour the redemption.

Well I finally managed to track down the Lois Chiles auto card at an acceptable price - £35.
So I am well Chuffed.

Still looking for The
A1 Caroline Munro
A2 Lois Maxwell
A5 Lana Wood

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the great finds.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
congrats

A belgian hiphop group

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post

Just got this one in the mail today- $28(with shipping)- This marks my nineteenth DC sketch since starting this DC sketch craze at the end of September. Smile

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post