Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Just won two lots of Heroes cards.

Got these for $26.00

and got these for $43.89

Big Grin Sheep

I also just picked up a Smallville Season One John Schneider auto for $34.99 Smile

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Great finds Miss Lizzy Metal

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:

I'll second that! Congratulations! Clap

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Smokin'

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am sad to say i buy alot of stuff on ebay almost all of my overtime money goes there which i have been getting a lot of, anyways i loved the show jericho and i bought a couple of boxes befor i know inkworks was closeing and in one of my boxes i got a redemtion for an ashley scott auto but it could not be redemend so i have been keeping my eye out for one and was hopeing that with the razor ink cards i could get ahold of one i saw one yesterday and gave a best offer for 55 and won i know some might think it was a bit high but i enjoyed the show so much and really wanted the card and i saved myself the stress of lossing the card in the last second of an auction so now i will have an auto to go with my unredemed redemtion card

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
55 is a good price for an Ashley Scott auto! Congrats with that. Is your autocard also signed with a heart symbol above the actual autograph?

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes MvG as long as the pic is a scan of the actual card i am getting which i think it is her auto is legiable too
PS like the profile pic big fan of dexter cant wait for the cards to come out

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Can't wait for the cards either Thumb Up

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:

I'll second that! Congratulations! Clap

Got my cards today. They are awesome! Dance

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MvG:
Thanks! Can't wait for the cards either Thumb Up

Tom told me today that the Dexter cards should start shipping on the 23rd.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Thanks for the heads-up!

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Bought some Inkworks autos for .15 cents each including the Supernatural Hodge.. Now is a good time to finish of autograph sets Big Grin

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
Wow! .15 cents that's the lowest price I've ever seen. Big Gringood job Thumb Up

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MvG:
quote:
quote:

Thanks for the heads-up!

No problemo! Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
Miss Lizzy, your cards look great! Great Job... and congratulations to everyone else for their great finds Thumb Up

I've just started back into collecting. I'm aware of what's out there but I'm not sweating getting sets. I just collect what I like.

For a Private Signings auto by the Donruss Americana set- I picked up Yancy Butler for $10.38. I just got the card and it really is very nicely done.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Just got an alias S1 PW2 for £18($27) was pleased with that

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Those Alias S1 PW's are fab!

Three wins for me:
LOTR Trilogy Eowyn Stable Dress $14.49
Xena Beauty& Brawn DC7 Gabrielle $20 (at my max bid 5 hours before it ended!)
Xena Dangerous Liaisons C3 Gabrielle $11

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scott12
posted Hide Post
Those are three great wins. Where did you find them?

Posts: 111 | Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: December 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
They were on eBay, from a Canadian seller I think. One of my favourite search emails came through and I always see what else the seller has for sale Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
A little bit of a story to go with this current win.

When these cards came out, I was all set to order them. My husband had gotten laid off and had to have surgery so, of course, I had to cancel all my orders. Money's been tight so, while all you Supernatural fans probably have yours by now, I just got mine.

Supernatural- A Very Supernatural Christmas, the two puzzle pw's (pwc-A & B) for the low price of $15.38!! I was willing to pay almost sixty dollars to get those cards so I'm very, very happy Metal

Pictures coming soon!

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post