Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i got this for $100

This message has been edited. Last edited by: charmedmad,

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
I can't see it Colin Shake Head

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Haven't got the actual boxes in hand yet but I am sure they will be a bargain.

3 Artbox Harry Potter San Diego Goodie boxes at US$100 each!!! Luv You

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got these 3 Charmed: Connections cards;
* SP5
* SP6
* SP8

to help fill the holes in my set, for a whopping... $9.95 CND shipped Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Awesome finds Cardz_house & Chris Byrne! Smile

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
I won this for £4.95

I think it's the nicest variant of this card I have seen Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: WarriorBabe,

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
warrior babe i dont see anything but it seems a good price what ever it is

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Thanks for letting me know Colin, have fixed it now Wink

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WarriorBabe:
I won this for £4.95

C:\WINDOWS\DESKTOP\card.jpg

I think it's the nicest variant of this card I have seen Smile

I can't see anything... the link reads weird as if it's trying to grab the image from your C drive... Confused

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
quote:
miket999

Posted August 13, 2006 09:48 AM
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
i got this for $100

Colin, why so much? There all kinds of BIN auctions for under $50. Great looking card though....

Mike.

heymike i know all the normalones and the patterend ones are for $50 but try finding a lace veriant for that price i have only seen two other on ebay and that went for $270 and one or $222 or something

heres one

pw5 lace 1

heres the other

pw5 lace 2

but thank you i am pleased with it

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
You got quite a discount at 50 bucks! Big Grin

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Colin,

I understand! Thanks.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
*edit* Got it now!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: WarriorBabe,

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WarriorBabe:
Oh I give up here is the link! Roll Eyes

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180015961545

I looked at your original post and you were linking the picture that is on your PC. It does not work that way. A better way would be right click on the picture in the Ebay auction, click on Property, copy the address (URL) by highlighting it and using Control-C, then using the picture tab on the Card Talk post you are creating, Control-V (Paste) the copied address into it.

The post you create will use the Ebay picture.

Hope this makes sense.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i just got 2 autos for $20 i got a40 and a43 for angel season 5

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Double Roll Eyes at myself, that's what I usually do!

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Very pretty Kimberley! Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cardz_house:
Haven't got the actual boxes in hand yet but I am sure they will be a bargain.

3 Artbox Harry Potter San Diego Goodie boxes at US$100 each!!! Luv You

I almost purchased one of those boxes when the seller first listed the items. I'm glad you got them so I don't get tempted anymore. Good luck and I hope you find some wonderful cards! Thumb Up

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i just won a complete scooby doo 2 almost master set all it was missing is the pw2 veriant and the p-i and p-3 promo for $152.50