Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
great card,prop,what is it of ?

I can't go back to card boxes with no autograph in,I can't,I won't

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
It's from Dexter season 3-It's the dry cleaning ticket prop card - only 72 of these were made. And the Dexter 3 boxes were LOADED. Props, Autographs, autographed costumes and costume cards, plus one sketch per case. They were a great bargain!

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I love DEXTER and I love looking at your pictures of the chase cards, so keep 'em coming! I'm glad I haven't pursued the cards though, because I'm already up to my neck in debt with the new ones coming out, especially the new ST set!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Just won one of my Holy Grail cards:Buffy Season 7 Felicia Day as Vi autograph card for £12.99 plus postage.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ:
Just won one of my Holy Grail cards:Buffy Season 7 Felicia Day as Vi autograph card for £12.99 plus postage.

What the heck...I search for that card everyday, and I've only seen one listed in the last 3 months, and it was last week, but the auction got pulled...was it listed badly? Was it UK only shipping?

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got that card way back in my Buffy season 7 case Wink
The Felicia Day card I thought would count as holy grail (which I still need) was the pieceworks card featuring her multicolour wooly hat

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
What the heck...I search for that card everyday, and I've only seen one listed in the last 3 months, and it was last week, but the auction got pulled...was it listed badly? Was it UK only shipping?
A quick search on ebay UK turned it up as 'UK ship only' according to the listing:

Item number: 270701131611 - Buffy Season 7 Autograph card A-48 Vi

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
A quick search on ebay UK turned it up as 'UK ship only' according to the listing:

Item number: 270701131611 - Buffy Season 7 Autograph card A-48 Vi

I've been searching Ebay every week for the last couple months trying to get her card, found this one by accident when I looked though the sellers other items.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
great,now find the wooly hat Wink

posted Hide Post
(For anyone who doesn't know, Felicia Day is wicked popular because of her internet/DVD shows, most notably The Guild. It's worth checking out a couple of the episodes--they are short and free).
http://www.watchtheguild.com/
Chris

Posts: 423 | Location: Heaven (Barrie, Ontario, Canada) | Registered: June 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
It was posted on Facebook yesterday that The Guild has been renewed for a fifth season. Clap

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Finally managed to snag the full-bleed Robert Carlyle Bond auto for $21.50/£13.50.

If only every 'Very Limited' card were this price!

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
It's strange but that one did not seem popular from the minute it came out, no idea why.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Yes, weird one that wolfie. Main villain, great actor, but never seems to pull in many bids. A very undervalued card IMO.

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
I was lucky enough to find a guy selling 6 full bleed bond cards for $200 bucks. Among the ones I got where:

Patrick Macnee
Robert Carlyle
John Cleese
George Lazenby

Needless to say I was very happy!

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
I was lucky enough to find a guy selling 6 full bleed bond cards for $200 bucks. Among the ones I got where:

Patrick Macnee
Robert Carlyle
John Cleese
George Lazenby

Nice cards and ff its the Lazenby card from Archives, I'd say you've done especially well! Who were the other two autos?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by X:
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:

Patrick Macnee
Robert Carlyle
John Cleese
George Lazenby

Nice cards and ff its the Lazenby card from Archives, I'd say you've done especially well! Who were the other two autos?

They were:

David Hedison and Eunice Gayson

and yes the Lazenby was from Archives..I never thought I would be able to get a Bond so I am very heppy.

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Very pleased I managed to snag this job lot on eBay for £85/$140:

Autographs:
- Full Bleed Bettine Le Beau (Limited)
- Full Bleed Angela Scoular
- Full Bleed Frederick Warder (Limited)
- Full Bleed Jonathan Pryce (Limited)

- WA36 Angela Scoular
- A85 David Meyer (Limited)
- A87 Kate Gayson (Limited)
- A96 Daniel Andreas
- A137 Paul Ritter (Limited)
- A150 Olga Bisera (Very Limited)

…and A98 Joe Don Baker (Very Limited) Dance

I plan to sell all the autos apart from Baker so I reckon he will have cost me £35-£45/$56-$73 when all is said and done. Didn't think I'd come across this card at a decent price for many years - a MASSIVE gap has been filled.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: X,

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
very nice!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I was excited to get it to say the very least.