Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Picture of LittleEarthquakes
posted Hide Post
I've scored some pretty good deals lately :

Charmed Destiny PW2 (Pink) - US$15.00
Charmed Destiny PW3 - US$35.00
Charmed Destiny PW5 - $25.00

Also, not an eBay find, I did score this card (along with the void, but unmarked redemption card) for US$75.00 Clap

This message has been edited. Last edited by: LittleEarthquakes,

Posts: 285 | Location: Australia | Registered: January 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LittleEarthquakes
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys Thumb Up

Posts: 285 | Location: Australia | Registered: January 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica:
quote:
Originally posted by prophecygirl:
Buffy: Big Bads PW7 variant red piecework - £13

Wait a minute - you mean the Ashanti pw right? The top varient? If so, wasn't that going for like $200 back in the day?

If so, WOW!!!!

Yep, that's the one I mean! Smile

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica:
quote:
Buffy: Big Bads PW7 variant red piecework - £13

Wait a minute - you mean the Ashanti pw right? The top varient? If so, wasn't that going for like $200 back in the day?

If so, WOW!!!!

Yep, that's the one I mean! Smile

Sweet! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Number_one
posted Hide Post
Got for a little 13.70$...

3 case toppers from Harry Potter...
Goblet of fire update : 2nd task platforms
Prisoner of Azkaban update:
Hermione's punch and Sirius Black Locked up

Posts: 232 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: February 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got a Buffy Connections Buffy Skirt/Spike Pants Dual Costume for $25 BIN. This is the first one I have got so far out of the four variations, it has been one of the cards that I have not been able to get for along time so I was really happy to find it at a very good price Smile

Posts: 151 | Location: Sacramento | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got a Harry Potter GOFU P8 Prop for 15.50 #d /240. I cant get enough of this new Potter set Am I crazy.LOL....

Posts: 59 | Location: Iowa | Registered: June 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Redemption...

LOTS of variants in the BTVS BB PW set:

Spike/Buffy - top/top, top/pant, skirt/pant, skirt/top

Xander/Anya - same as Spike/Buffy

Willow/Tara - same as Spike/Buffy

Plus, there are variations within each (fabric)

Who knows how many Adam pants variants, Lessa top and pants, and some even say a Halfrek variant (different color fabric). And of course the elusive and beautiful PW2... not a variant, but rare enough to drive anyone crazy.

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
OK... I made a HUGE goof! The 3 variants I mention (dual PW cards) are from Connections, Not Big Bads. All of the others are from Big Bads... sorry!!!!!

alternate email:

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Here are the Buffy Connections variants that I have:

Buffy & Spike

Xander & Anya

Willow & Tara

Willow & Tara

alternate email:

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
This is not necessarily my best Ebay find, but it is up there. A 1991 Pro Set Little Mermaid stand-up (pop-up) story promo card. Looks like the original promo card, but pops up into a standing form.

These were hard to get and from what I know, pretty expensive. The last one that I saw sold for $68. I got mine for $5.51. I am very happy.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i know its not much but i got the lost l1-fc for $20 including postage

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
I won an auction that had two Charmed cards: Power of Three A17 Costas Mandylor - Rick Lang (signed on card back)
Charmed Connections PWC1 Phoebe& Paige!! (white shirt Paige, copper Phoebe) Clap

And the best part was the price- £23.00!!
A PWC1 ended a few weeks ago at $59.95 Big Grin

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
I bought a Harry Potter GOFU Base Set for £2.50 including postage. The guy had 10 for sale, and only 3 were sold. Just how cheap have base sets got to be before people buy them? Confused

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve j:
I bought a Harry Potter GOFU Base Set for £2.50 including postage. The guy had 10 for sale, and only 3 were sold. Just how cheap have base sets got to be before people buy them? Confused

I personally believe that the vast majority of people who actually collect cards probably buy at least 1 box from a set they like meaning they already have 1-3 base sets depending on the set and collation within the box so the market for just the base set is pretty small, hence the low price.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Finally snagged an Andromeda season 1 Lexa Doig autograph card with blank redemption for GBP 10.11 ($18.72). Another one of those cards that were originally selling for over $60 but patience wins out again. Wink. Too bad she's not on the signers list for the 4400, I'd probably have waited for that one. Razz

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
I wonder if she'd sign for a CI5: The New Professionals set (if anyone wanted to do a card set of it).

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
just got 2 boxes ofdick tracy for £5 including postage dont know if this is any good tho

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
just got 2 boxes ofdick tracy for £5 including postage dont know if this is any good tho

I also had trouble with colation. I opened several boxes and had trouble finishing just a couple of sets. I had as many as 16 of some cards and just 1 or 2 of others. I still love busting cheap boxes for fun though!

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Collectress:
quote:
Originally posted by tsmeltzer:
and some even say a Halfrek variant (different color fabric).

Do you know what the colour is said to be?

Again, this is just talk, but I have heard of (and seen) Red and Purple Halfrek PW cards... not bright red, and not bright purple though, so it might just be fabric variations.

alternate email: