Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
  • Buffy The Ultimate Collection binder = $15.99
  • Battlestar Galactica Season 1 binder (only) & base set = $9.99

Dance

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SciFiMom,
  •  
    Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of darbow
    posted Hide Post
    My Recent Best Buys:

Lost Season 1 A1 Evangeline Lilly Auto £45. Cheapest i've seen in a long time and completes my master set (Well minus the 3 APW's)
    Smallville Season 1 CL £4.99
    Angel Season 2 City Of Angels Set £4.99.
    Angel Season 5 PW3 Angls Shirt $15 inc shipping. (Complete's the pieceworks set)

Posts: 457 | Location: Bristol, U.K | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Gold Card Talk Member
    Picture of charmedmad
    posted Hide Post
    i just got all this for £160 but i dont need half of it so be selling it so should of got what i want for about £130 but i got the angelina autograph for cradel of life in it as well

Tomb Raider The Cradle of Life 3 Card Set
    Tomb Raider The Cradle of Life 6 Card Set
    Tomb Raider The Cradle of Life Autograph Hillary
    Tomb Raider The Cradle of Life Autograph Angelina Jolie
    Tomb Raider The Cradle of Life Base Set
    Tomb Raider The Cradle of Life Binder
    Tomb Raider The Cradle of Life Case Loader CL1
    Tomb Raider The Cradle of Life Piecework Lara Croft
    Tomb Raider The Cradle of Life Promo LC3
    Tomb Raider The Cradle of Life Promo TR2-1
    Tomb Raider The Cradle of Life Promo TR2-i
    Tomb Raider The Cradle of Life Promo TR2-SD2003
    Tomb Raider The Cradle of Life Promo TR2-UK
    Tomb Raider The Cradle of Life Puzzle 1-9 Set
    Tomb Raider The Movie 6 Card Set
    Tomb Raider The Movie Base Set
    Tomb Raider The Movie Binder
    Tomb Raider The Movie Promo TR1
    Tomb Raider The Movie Promo TR2
    Tomb Raider The Movie Promo TR3
    Tomb Raider The Movie Promo TR4
    Tomb Raider The Movie Puzzle 1-9 Set

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Gold Card Talk Member
    Picture of charmedmad
    posted Hide Post
    cheers i bidded one some yesterday but was out bidded

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Gold Card Talk Member
    Picture of charmedmad
    posted Hide Post
    cheers angelina

Picture of Stu_H
    posted Hide Post
    Picked up a Lost Season 2 Peiceworks PW5 Hurley's shirt for £2.77 Last night, was very happy!

My first Peicework of that set!

Posts: 68 | Location: Norwich | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Gold Card Talk Member
    Picture of charmedmad
    posted Hide Post
    got a almost complete photocard master set i got all the list below including a season 3 binder for £16.50 then add postage from the us to the uk is £25.64

This listing is for a full/complete set of Buffy, The Vampire Slayer Photocard/Trading Cards, released by Inkworks in 1999.

This set of oversized (4" x 6") cards feature scenes/characters from Joss Whedon's Buffy The Vampire Slayer TV Show starring Sarah Michelle Geller.

This set of cards also included a chase card subset of Foil-Stamped (Platinum) cards, randomly inserted 1 in every 17 packs.

Inkworks released a full colour album/binder for this set of cards as well (same as Buffy Season Three album).

This listing for a full/complete set of Buffy Photocards includes:

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Photocard set (54 cards)

Buffy Foil-Stamped (platinum) chase card set (6 cards)

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Photocard album/binder

Also included as a bonus (although not part of the photocard set) are 5 of 6 (missing card #Y3) "The Future is Ours" Yearbook chase cards (1 card in 18 packs) from Inkworks Buffy Season Three trading card set.

All cards in NM/M condition, ship in Album/Binder & Ultra-Pro card sleeves.

Gold Card Talk Member
    Picture of charmedmad
    posted Hide Post
    cheers tim i thought so as was going to pay £18 just for 3 of the 6 photocard set

Gold Card Talk Member
    Picture of Peter cloet
    posted Hide Post
    you're really looking toward the nearly masters sets isn't it.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Gold Card Talk Member
    Picture of charmedmad
    posted Hide Post
    my partenr wants them so i tried to get mear master sets for him the tomb raidr ones i start getting separetly but master sets fall in my lap lol

Picture of Thush
    posted Hide Post
    I've had a good day and night's work. Managed to build up my James Bond : Dangerous Liaisons full bleed autos with...

Britt Ekland - £15 ($30)
    Maud Adams - £34 ($70)
    Kristina Wayborn - £30 ($60)

Bargainacious! Smile

Oooh. Also, I just won some James Bond costume cards.

CC1 - Sean Connery Dance
    CC2 - Christopher Walken
    CC3 - Patrick MacNee

All for £46 ($90). I only need one more card for the set.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Thush,

Posts: 385 | Location: London, UK | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
    Picture of Cardz_house
    posted Hide Post
    Fantastic variant auto for £3.24

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Silver Card Talk Member
    Picture of Jack London
    posted Hide Post
    Over 30 years after I missed my first chance at one, I finally realized a childhood dream with my latest ebay pickup:

A vintage Kung Fu lunch box for only $15.00! It is in very good condition and though it doesn't have the original Thermos bottle, I have already arranged to get one for it.

When I was a kid in the early 70's I realllllllyyyy wanted one of these. But money was tight for my mom that year in particular, so I had to make do with the previous year's lunchbox: The Hair Bear Bunch. My mom said that I could get Kung Fu the next year, but , of course, it wasn't available the next year. Fast forward about 33 years or so and I finally got one! Dance I know now (and knew then) that a lunchbox isn't/wasn't that important in the grand scheme of things, but it is neat to reclaim a bit of my "kiddom". Smile

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Platinum Card Talk Member
    Picture of starwolf1001
    posted Hide Post
    majorly cool Thumb Up

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Gold Card Talk Member
    Picture of SciFiMom
    posted Hide Post
    Arrived today: Buffy Season 3 Inkworks Binder = $24.95 Dance

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Gold Card Talk Member
    Picture of charmedmad
    posted Hide Post
    just completed my looney tunes binder got hearther locklear for $62 and got the yellow chip for $24 and the orange one i got for $24

Diamond Card Talk Member
    Picture of hammer
    posted Hide Post
    Just got a vintage poster binder promo for £2

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Gold Card Talk Member
    Picture of AJJ
    posted Hide Post
    Won this for £4.70.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Gold Card Talk Member
    Picture of charmedmad
    posted Hide Post
    won this for £2.56

Gold Card Talk Member
    Picture of charmedmad
    posted Hide Post
    and also got these for

pw5 £2.47

a5 £2.41

pw12 £4.23

a3 £2.41

a1 £2.41

a2 £2.31