Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
my best ebay find actually came a couple days ago when I got the retail foil cards for MIB2 from a guy for only $7.50 (plus shipping) - I honestly was willing to pay alot more than I won that auction for!

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Oh, I actually also sold off my MIB 2 retail foil set 2 weeks ago and it went cheaply. I guess the interest has died down and no one is interested in the retail exclusive foil sets anymore.

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
[IMG] [/IMG]

Purchased this card from that auction website for US$10.26 including postage. I think its not a bad deal considering that I haven't came across a Jack Osbourne pieceworks variant until this one.

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
I didn't win this, but an auction I was watching for a BUFFY BIG bads binder ended for under $3.00 recently.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of doggonit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
I didn't win this, but an auction I was watching for a BUFFY BIG bads binder ended for under $3.00 recently.

Wow that is cheap - I've seen similar prices on various binders, but it's the shipping that's the killer blow!
I've been put off bidding on many of these when I see the shipping quotes Eek

Posts: 717 | Location: uk | Registered: April 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Got a Hercules Complete Journeys auto A9 the late Liddy Holloway for £3.50.
Also have my eye on an A18 Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of G
posted Hide Post
Master Set of Sliders, at a fraction of what it would cost to get a set together.

Posts: 364 | Location: Severn, Maryland | Registered: May 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
I just got a Buffy Season 1 Binder, Base Set, 6 Slayers Kit Set, How to kill a vampire card, the chosen one uncut sheet and 2 promo's all in mint condition for £82 Smile

I'm dead pleased considering a binder alone ended for £62 the other day, the Slayers kit cards are going for over £10 a piece, the set is worth £25 and the how to kill a vampire card goes for around the £40 mark.

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prophecygirl:
ahh that was you was it card dude.. i watched that auction end Smile well done on getting it all!

Thanks Smile
I was also going to bid on the Season 5 lot which included Dawn and Tara autographs with other autos, binder, set, chase cards, all promos but my PC decided to crash just before I bid and I didn't get it Frown it went for £80 in the end which would have been another steal.

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Won a Xena Beauty&Brawn Auto card Otere for £3 Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
Doesn't the fact that these buffy auctions are selling so cheaply with little intrest from bidders worry you at all about their future value.

Not really, every so often auctions just seem to slip through. I've found cheap buffy autos and inserts ever since I've been on ebay. Just look at that auction that had the Trachtenberg, benson and other autos as well as a binder and inserts that ended for GBP 80.00, just last week a trachtenberg auto by itself ended for $157.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Doesn't the fact that these buffy auctions are selling so cheaply with little intrest from bidders worry you at all about their future value.

The price of the earlier Buffy cards (Season 1-5) seems to be increasing, I think it was the fact these ended on a Sunday lunchtime that made them go so "cheap"

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
The values don't matter if you are a collector rather than a spectulator Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
I must be on a lucky roll at the moment, I started this year badly with no luck at all, and now I seem to be able to pick up almost anything cheapish.

Just got an Andromeda Series 1 master set - 7 autos, 4 costumes, set, all chase cards, promos and binder for a mere £22!!?!?!

I couldn't believe it!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
I didn't get the Buffy Season 1 lot I had bought in the end as the cards were damaged in a flood after they had ended.

Frown

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Just picked up a Buffy Season 3 auto for US$48 Thumb Up
NSU has it listed at $100.

Cool!
I haven't received it yet, only just won it.
Hope it arrives Wink

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I won an auction (#6531819509) listed as an unopened pack of 1977 star wars cards, but this also included 3 star wars scoreboard 24kt gold cards in their boxes and 3 packets of Attack of the clones (yielding 2 inserts). The cost of this lot = $9.99 + 10 bucks postage. Dont know about respective values but the items arrived in great condition and it feels like a real bargain to me.

Posts: 46 | Location: UK | Registered: October 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
I've ordered lots of goodies this weekend... let's see if I get them considering I have a Catwoman box in limbo as well as a Spike pieceworks. Roll Eyes

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
Other than getting my MIB II Tommy Lee Jones auto for 188.00..i think this is my best snag bin wise-
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6180233316&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

A guy on another site was bragging that he got one for 39.99 and showed us the auction. I decided to see what else he might have so i looked and he listed a 2nd one for 10.00 more bin..hit that quick.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Star*Mystyk:
Just picked up a Buffy Season 3 auto for US$48 Thumb Up
NSU has it listed at $100.

Cool!
I haven't received it yet, only just won it.
Hope it arrives Wink

Was that the Julie Benz I had on watch and forgot about? Wink

I had a pretty good season 3 buy a couple days ago myself, got a season 3 A15 Eliza Dushku for $102. NSU has it at $200 and one just ended today for $160.44 from a seller with somewhat low feedback (28).

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post