Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
well done guys

i just got this lot

ap-3
a2-2
a2-sd2001
a3-uk
a3-sd2002
a4-uk
a5-i
autograph
a2 weasley season 1
a4 kate season 1
a8 gunn season 2
a15 fred season 3
a28 prof Seidel season 4
a34 harmony season 5
a35 G Framkin season 5
pw1 fred season 5
pw3 angel season 5

heres the best bit i got all that for £150

This message has been edited. Last edited by: charmedmad,

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LittleEarthquakes
posted Hide Post
Not sure how good a deal this was, but I just snagged a LOST Fan Club Promo Card (L1-FC) for US$14.95. I'm trying to re-build my Season 1 Set (minus the Auto'd PW's) so I was really happy to get this one Big Grin

Posts: 285 | Location: Australia | Registered: January 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Two more Charmed Connections PW's:
PWC2 Piper& Paige Big Grin (blue&pink) $35.01
PWC5 Chris $10.49

All I need is PWC8& PWC9 for a Connections masterset!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LittleEarthquakes
posted Hide Post
A few more finds -

Star Trek DS9 MFTF Nana Visitor Auto - $36.99 (Not the greatest deal, but I'll be so happy to get this card Clap)
LOST Season 1 PW9 - $15.00
Smallville Season 1 PW1 - $17.99
Star trek DS9 MFTF Andrew Robinson Auto - $15.00 Big Grin
Stargate SG-1 Season 6 C18 - $13.05

I really love that so many main cast autos from DS9 can be picked up for such great prices Smile It's always been my favourite ST series.

Posts: 285 | Location: Australia | Registered: January 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
Got a variant auto the other day. Buffy Season 7 A-50 - Lalanie as Chloe, signed Love(actually it's a heart in place of the word 'love')ya, Lalanie. I'd seen this variant before, but always higher in price, mine was $20. Also, finally got a A-42 Clare Kramer auto at a price I was happy with - $30.

Also - well done to everyone on their latest finds! Thumb Up

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
My Superman tin arrived this morning along with 12 packs of the hobby edition. I pulled no auto's Frown but did get this.
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g180/AJJ28UK/perry2.jpg

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AJJ,

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
Angel Season 5 Mercedes McNab (Harmony) auto - £15

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Today my Hellboy A2 Doug Jones/Abe Sapien auto arrive.Nice clean sig.
It was an $8.95 BIN.
I really only got it because of the rumors that he will be the Silver Surfer in the Fantastic Four sequel.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Thanks gofmauleg very true. I thought they were going to be retail packs not hobby anyway. Haven't had a chance to see if there's a set yet. Hope to check it tonight.

dmatsuda love the Halliwell banner Thumb Up

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AJJ,

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
12 cards short of a base set from the Superman packs.

Picture of darbow
posted Hide Post
Angel Season 2 A7 Charisma Carpenter auto £43.

Looking for this 1 for Ages.

Posts: 457 | Location: Bristol, U.K | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Got a good deal on a Jeri Ryan costume card from the 40th Anniversary set. The picture on the item page showed a nice variant with a large seam. The price was good ($13), so I took a chance. I say "took a chance" because there was a disclaimer in the listing that said they sometimes use stock photos and the actual card may not be shown.

Arrived today and, though it wasn't the cool variant, it is still a nice card for the price. And, at the very bottom of the swatch, there are a couple of tiny tiny stitch holes. It is the gold shiny vinyl type fabric swatch. Since the seller did say that they use stock photos in the listing, I will still leave positive feedback as they shipped quickly and the price was good. Smile

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Just came this morning, CL-1 case topper for X-Files Connections for $9.99/£5.40 Dance
The last one to sell ended at triple that!

Scully: No. How much you're like Ahab. You're so... consumed by your personal vengeance against life, whether it be its inherent cruelties or its mysteries, that everything takes on a warped significance to your megalomaniacal cosmology.

Mulder: Scully, are you coming on to me?

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Been chasing 1 for some time at a good price, Harry Potter GOF Riddle Tomb case topper at US$10! Surf

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cardz_house:
Been chasing 1 for some time at a good price, Harry Potter GOF Riddle Tomb case topper at US$10! Surf

I love those lenticular Potter cards, they're so underrated and at $10 you can't go wrong. Thumb Up

Scully: No. How much you're like Ahab. You're so... consumed by your personal vengeance against life, whether it be its inherent cruelties or its mysteries, that everything takes on a warped significance to your megalomaniacal cosmology.

Mulder: Scully, are you coming on to me?

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I managed to snaga $20 box of Catwoman...
I was able to pull my 3rd George Hedare auto, and...... PW-1 redemption Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks people! Big Grin

Spider, if you had pulled another PW-1, would you have sent the extra to me then? Wavey
It's no fun in having 2 of one card now is there Razz

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Charmed Destiny case topper CL1 Brad Kern auto for £4.46!! *does a happy dance* Big Grin

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
IMO... I'm really starting to recent those lenticular few to a set cards... it's like a major tease. It's like they're saying, "We could give you an entire fabulous set like this card, but we won't because it's cheaper for us to do this." Roll Eyes

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tialessa,

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
One more for today: Van Helsing MP1 Van Helsing's jacket for £9.95.
Just need the MP2 (Anna's gown) and that elusive holy grail card of mine MP-UK to complete a PW set!