Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Great find! The G6 card alone is worth the price you paid so the auto and two other plaques are the bonus!

Posts: 419 | Location: San Francisco, CA, USA | Registered: October 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Great find, well done. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
congrats

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MadCow
posted Hide Post
I've been working on the Family Guy Auto set and scored:

- A2 Alex Borstein as Lois Griffin
- A7 Alex Borstein as Tricia Takanawa
- A8 Adam Corolla as Death
- A12 Wally Wingert as Barnaby

All from the same seller for a total of $17.78 shipped...

Posts: 134 | Location: Lakewood, NJ | Registered: March 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
My latest DC sketch from eBay- $30.60- and it is my first sketch of this character and my first Mark Spears.

Wonder Woman!!!

I definitely need more WW, but this'll do for now.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
nice one

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Picked up a sealed box of Scooby Doo 2 for $37.99 or £ 19.24 inc postage.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Another DC sketch arrived in the mail for me today, $28.50 incl. shipping- also my first sketch of this character-

Raven of the Teen Titans!

Not the bird-lady I wanted from Kong, but it is a striking yet simple piece which uses the white space of the card quite efficiently. Smile

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Got this beuty of the `Bay, for less than a tenner. arrived this morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:
Got this beuty of the `Bay, for less than a tenner. arrived this morning.

Just about every sketch from this set was worth collecting. Congrats Boldlygone, lots more to chase.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by starfleetbeat:
Just won an open box of Star Trek TOS Season One cards (1997) with the LAST GOLD CARD I NEED, the inexplicably rare G6 . The box was $49, cheap for that one card, and also includes 2 more Gold cards, and an auto.

If you wish to get rid of the G6 I could supply a home for it, I need that one myself.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
My latest DC sketch from eBay- $30.60- and it is my first sketch of this character and my first Mark Spears.

Wonder Woman!!!

Hey, congrats CCF. That's a great one!!
I definitely need more WW, but this'll do for now.

Val

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Won a Buffy the Vampire Slayer video game promo (VU-1) card for $4.12 ($0.99 for card and $3.13 for shipping).

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dmatsuda:
Won a Buffy the Vampire Slayer video game promo (VU-1) card for $4.12 ($0.99 for card and $3.13 for shipping).

Great price for a scarce card! Thumb Up

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Another DC sketch off eBay- $38 with shipping.

The character- why my DC Legacy staple of course:

My 16th Black Canary sketch- my 17th is on the way- Big Grin

Val

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane:

Hey, congrats CCF. That's a great one!!
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Jane! That Wonder Woman was a must own. Big Grin

Val

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I feel like I am spending too much money on eBay since I keep posting new cards. :/

For a switch, here's another sketch I just won, but not from the set you'd think it would be....

A gorgeous Firestar by Mark Spears from Women of Marvel- for $37.

Firestar is one of the four characters on my list of must haves for the Women of Marvel set, so I was pleased to get this one. Smile

Val

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
Very nice Sketch

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Nice one Val you seem to have cornered the market. lol. DC Legacy is absolutely amazing. I am still buying sketches myself although not suitable for this thread.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by starfleetbeat:
Just won an open box of Star Trek TOS Season One cards (1997) with the LAST GOLD CARD I NEED, the inexplicably rare G6 . The box was $49, cheap for that one card, and also includes 2 more Gold cards, and an auto.

Congrats! I missed out on that auction. Twak

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post