Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got a great lot of cards for the Topps American Pie 2011 set for just $60 inc postage Big Grin .

Full base set 200 cards.
37 Hollywood Walk of Fame.
16 Hirsute History.
18 Fads and Fashions.
24 Refractor Paralells.
3 Spotlight paralells.
8 Relics Susan Lucci,Louie Anderson.Vincent Pastore,Butch Patrick,Wilmar Valderrama,Trista Sutter,A J Hammer,and Justin Willman.
4 Buyback cards 1978 Grease #41,1979 Alien #8,1979 Star Trek #62,and 1979 The Black Hole #81.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Got a great lot of cards for the Topps American Pie 2011 set for just $60 inc postage Big Grin .
QUOTE]

Fantastic - Congrats!

Will you be putting any photos up? Big Grin

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Almost fell off my chair when I bought the following Charmed Season 1 cards for £100 with free postage.

SHANNEN DOHERTY (A1) Dance
HOLLY MARIE COMBS (A3) Elephant Bouncey Metal

BRIAN KRAUSE (A5) Big Grin
DAVID CARRADINE (A7) Sheep Clap

Think I may - possibly - very nearly - have my first ever MASTER SET!

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TC00:
Almost fell off my chair when I bought the following Charmed Season 1 cards for £100 with free postage.

Please tell me you are kidding! Especially with that Holly auto (which is A2 btw). I'd trade my first first child for that auto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kidding...maybe? It is the only auto I now need for S1 master set since I just won A7 for about $30+ on eBay a few days ago.

Well great find! I am really happy for you, and really jealous! Big Grin

Posts: 1112 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piper_rulez:
quote:

Please tell me you are kidding! Especially with that Holly auto (which is A2 btw). I'd trade my first first child for that auto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kidding...maybe? It is the only auto I now need for S1 master set since I just won A7 for about $30+ on eBay a few days ago.

Well great find! I am really happy for you, and really jealous! Big Grin

haha, no I'm serious! Yeah I always get A2/A3 mixed up trying to remember Alyssa's card number they took out.

It's definitly A2 - Holly Marie Combs plus Shannen, Brian & David.

Awesome you got a Carradine at that price!! Big Grin

I picked up a Holly Marie Combs Redemption too from another seller for £25. Not exactly cheap but not that common to find.

Seems the seller was aware it was a good price for the auto cards but didn't sound (From the listing) like they knew much about the real value of the cards or just wanted a fast sale.

It's such a good find I'll be nervous until they arrive. Eek

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Just won a True Blood Deborah Ann Woll (Jessica) auto for $45 and change!! Let's see if it arrives Eek

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Got LOST Saywer Sand & Auto card for $32.00 including postage. Smokin' Been looking for that card forever.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
It arrived and it's gorgeous!!

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 49 | Location: Sav GA ( Brisbane Australia) | Registered: September 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Found this one for $30.... the first one I've seen in ages at a good price!

Just need the PW-4 and I'm done that PW set Smile
Here is my website with the others:

http://chrbyr.freehostia.com

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post

Charmed cards arrived Big Grin

Holly Marie Combs Redemption
Shannen Doherty Autograph
Holly Marie Combs Autograph
Brian Krause Autograph
David Carradine Autograph.

I now have a complete Charmed Season One Autograph set.

Now I hope I can get my hands on a TW King Redemption and David Carradine Redemption (Redeemed or Unredeemed) and then my set is officially complete!

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now I hope I can get my hands on a TW King Redemption and David Carradine Redemption (Redeemed or Unredeemed) and then my set is officially complete!

Carradine was not a redemption. It was in boxes. I know because that's the ONLY autograph I ever pulled, 3 of them to be exact.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
haha wow x 3 Carradines - good for the first pull not so much on the dupes.

Thanks for informing me. Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just bought these for $104 (inc. shipping)

You can't buy any of these individually for under $25, so a pretty good deal.
Only need a few more from each set before I can put them to bed!!

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Those are some sweet Buffy cards - congrats!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post

Just received this in the mail, a very cool sketch card that merges Leela from "Futurama" and Peggy Bundy from "Married With Children" autographed by the actor/voice herself, Katey Sagal. The card was drawn by Mark Dos Santos on a special Inkworks 2007 Comic Con sketch card.

While I was at Comic Con and did get a sketch card at the Inkworks booth from the same artist that same year, I had "Family Guy" on the brain and got a nice Lois Griffin as Slave Princess Leia. This card, however, was a much better idea (and certainly more original), so while the idea for the card wasn't mine, I'm glad someone else had it, and that I was able to buy it from them on Ebay recently for just $25 (a really good deal, since apparently, that was what it cost the seller just to get the Katey Sagal signature on it).

This is actually a "sketchagraph" like the kind found more recently in Star Wars Galaxy sets, but it predates those by a few years.

Now maybe I can get Mark to add something to the drawing that calls to mind Katey's current TV character on "Sons of Anarchy". Dos Santos is definitely one of the best sketch card artists working as he is both versatile and creative. I'm really glad to have this card.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
A case of Marvel's Greatest Heroes (Rittenhouse) for the princely sum of £391 including the obligatory VAT and handling. Really can't beat a deal like this! Less than £33 a box Eek Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
wow! nice finds everyone!?!!! Smile

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
A case of Marvel's Greatest Heroes (Rittenhouse) for the princely sum of £391 including the obligatory VAT and handling. Really can't beat a deal like this! Less than £33 a box Eek Thumb Up

Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Great buy. I've bought a couple of things off the same seller. So where are the scans of your pulls ? Big Grin

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post