Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Just won all three of these for £5.04 inc postage.

Cowardly Lions by Joshua Ross,Michael Kraiger and Rich A Molinelli

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AJJ,

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
Wahoo! I secured a Ray Harryhausen autograph the Sci-Fi Posters set and for a price I think was more than fair. Granted it's a pre-sale, which I traditionally avoid for singles, but the price was right.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1176 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone. I haven't decided if I'm going to keep the three or maybe trade two and keep one.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AJJ,

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Rich
posted Hide Post
AJJ27UK, I bought the Wizard of Oz Dorothy sketch by Renae De Liz from the same seller for $15 delivered, which I thought was a great deal. Thumb Up I now have a De Liz Color Scarecrow (pack pulled), a De Liz Lion, and a De Liz Color Dorothy. Now to see about comissioning a De Liz Tin Man. Wink

Posts: 768 | Location: Kokomo, IN | Registered: January 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i got supernatural a2 dean auto and pwa2 amy acker piecework auto for $135 not on ebay though

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
Buffy Season 1 A2 (David Boreanaz/Angel) - BIN $175. Elephant

Cross your fingers it arrives okay!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
i got supernatural a2 dean auto and pwa2 amy acker piecework auto for $135 not on ebay though

I woudl say that's cheap. Eek

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
yep lol includes postage to the uk as well

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
Supernatural promo SN1 2006 for $4.75 (£2.51) including postage. Very happy indeed as it's the first promo I've bought for the set. I've been sidetracked with Pieceworks! *Sigh* Wink

xo Olly.

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got a Tricia Helfer auto from the Battlestar Galactica Premiere set for $80! Considering that I have seen in go for double that I am pretty happy!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
Supernatural dual PW-7 for £17.61 inc. P&P. Smile

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Some recent goodies...

X-Files Connections: A7 Frohike auto £4.56
X-Files Connections: A3 Diana Fowley auto £13.69
James Bond Reprint Banned Bubblegum set £12.74 (been looking for these at a decent price for ages)

And just waiting for them to arrive, the Search for Mulder 6-card set from Season 8 for a whopping £3.86! Dance

Scully: No. How much you're like Ahab. You're so... consumed by your personal vengeance against life, whether it be its inherent cruelties or its mysteries, that everything takes on a warped significance to your megalomaniacal cosmology.

Mulder: Scully, are you coming on to me?

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prophecygirl:
Buffy Season 1 A2 (David Boreanaz/Angel) - BIN $175.

Cross your fingers it arrives okay!

Awesome find! I saw the same auto for the same price BIN a few weeks ago(same one maybe?). Unfortunately, at the time, I had to pass it up. But made up for it, since I just snagged myself an Angel A1 David Boreanaz auto for $140.

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
Making a little more progress on my Buffy Season 7 set - just won a PW-2(Kennedy's sweater) and A-51(Amanda Fuller as Eve) both for $26 shipped.

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Less than £17 (inc p+p) for the pair.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Cheers. I actually paid more than £17 but the seller sent some change back. Smile

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Got a good deal on a David James Elliot Jag Debut autograph in the mail today. Paid only $52 for it (good deal for me). Wanted to get it for awhile to go along with my Catherine Bell Debut auto. Also got a Dee Wallace Stone for an additional $10. Smile

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure how great of a deal it is, but I just won a Jessica Drake auto a28 from the Wicked trading cards set for $7. I'd post a link but it isn't really family friendly Wink

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bealay
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm always buying stuff, and Lost Season 2 is no exception.

I got possibly the rarest in the set via the mail today - the Eko pieceworks variant, which I paid $200 for. With the exchange rate being what it is, I'm pretty chuffed - and a spotless redemption card as well (hole punched by inkworks, of course)

I've popped 2 pics on in case anyone wanted to see how thick the variant is next to the normal version. The variant has no coding or numbering to show it is different, apart from it's thickness.

I also collect Black Cat cards. Yeah, I'm that guy.

Posts: 275 | Location: Norwich, UK | Registered: December 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
Well, this isnt technically an ebay find, but i did come about acquiring it through an ebay contact who had it for sale. in october and december, Derek maki who is a memorbilia/convention agent for mark hamill, carrie fisher, and other big star wars names, became an agent for harrison ford. Maki ended up putting together a private signing with ford to sign limited edition plaques for a high end prop manufacturer called Master Replicas. When the signing was done, Ford agreed to sign 50 various posters from star wars and Indy Jones. I ended up buying this one from one of the first few who bought them online. It wasnt cheap, but considering its harrison ford and his signed UNDOCUMENTED photos sell for 300, to get his only certified signed piece i know of, i couldnt pass it up. i got a signed Rolled Trilogy Rerelease poster, signed by ford in gold ink. it also comes with a one of a kind signed COA that shows a photo of ford signing my poster. Kinda a neat thing. now , its off to conventions and private signings for this bad boy, hope to fill it up with 8 more signatures.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post